Diet plan for Winston - Any suggestions?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

pete98146 wrote:Hey Winston,

You may want to check this out. I have a friend who swears by Apple Cider Vinegar.

I've been trying it for a couple of weeks and it appears to be working. Apparently what it does is help stabilize your blood sugar. I've been drinking 2-3 teaspoons in a full glass of water before each meal. It's nasty but I think it's worth it.

LOL..if you can fix the You Tube for me. Can never seem to get it right.
I drink apple cider vinegar, usually in hot water. It helps acid reflux but how would it help weight loss? It doesn't taste bad. It tastes like apple juice. How can you not like the taste?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Diet plan for Winston - Any suggestions?

Post by Winston »

By the way everyone, I jumped the gun with my weight loss announcement. The weight scale was in the box when I used it, not on a hard floor, so the reading was inaccurate. Plus the scale was set at minus 3kg as a starting point, not zero. I don't know why.

So my weight is still 83 kg. Same as before. However my stomach is smaller since I've been eating a lot healthier and without any junk food or sugar or bread. But I don't know why my weight doesn't reflect it. Maybe it's meant to be.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Should start pumping some p***y and you will lose weight, its proven

2x 30 min per session in the morning and 2x30min before bedtime
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I am loosely following the paleo diet. I started this diet as when I had my body check in China last year the Chinese doctors noticed I had a mildly fatty liver. That's not a good thing to have.

First to go was anything with sugar in. Basically that means all refined foods and most fruit except avocado and coconut. I've also ditched alcohol as it appears to cause conflicts in a low sugar regime.

I am surprised how bad the side effects were from going cold turkey on sugar. I had very low moods and also bad headaches. But they've mostly gone now.

I am losing weight, but it's going to be a slow process as I'm overweight, not obese. I'm also still eating bread and pasta.

Combining this diet with a lot of exercise/gym work would work very well indeed.

With a low sugar diet I'm no longer getting peaks and troughs in my energy levels - they're constant all day. That's a very good sign.

Also look out ladies as a higher fat diet is good for feeling manly...
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Every time I go out with Rock, I notice that he eats so little and stays so thin. He even eats less than Dianne. It's like he eats the same portion as my son Angelo who is only 7. At a Mexican place he might eat like one or two tacos and then that's it.

How does Rock do that? Why does he have such a small appetite? How does he not go hungry? What's his trick? Is it cause his choices are different or his body is different?

Even though Rock is a lot taller than me, he weighs less. Imagine that. Rock what's your height and weight again?

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its the American diet, American Air...They are mixing something up there to make people fat....If you stay in Asia for six months...Your body weight would come down to being natural.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I'm in China now. One benefit in China is that the food is healthy, so you lose weight easier here. Zboy1 told me he lost a lot of weight while in China and he didn't even eat less. Here it seems my appetite is small. After I eat a small meal, I do not feel the need to eat again. The food here is not addicting like it is in America. Once I feel full I don't feel any more food cravings. And in the city, you walk a lot too, so I get some exercise. So I am starting to lose weight here. :)

This is important because I heard that Chinese women don't mind guys who are ugly and nerdy, which many Chinese guys are, but they do not forgive a guy who is overweight, which is a sign of bad health, bad habits, and bad genes to them. That's why you see many ugly/nerdy guys that are thin with hot/attractive girls in Chinese cultures.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Update:
I'm in China now. One benefit in China is that the food is healthy, so you lose weight easier here. Zboy1 told me he lost a lot of weight while in China and he didn't even eat less. Here it seems my appetite is small. After I eat a small meal, I do not feel the need to eat again. The food here is not addicting like it is in America. Once I feel full I don't feel any more food cravings. And in the city, you walk a lot too, so I get some exercise. So I am starting to lose weight here. :)
This is important because I heard that Chinese women don't mind guys who are ugly and nerdy, which many Chinese guys are, but they do not forgive a guy who is overweight, which is a sign of bad health, bad habits, and bad genes to them. That's why you see many ugly/nerdy guys that are thin with hot/attractive girls in Chinese cultures.
Excellent points.
That's great to hear man i hope you do lose some weight, it's what i've been telling you, you'll notice the difference in how you feel and how people perceive you.
I've lost like 12 pounds since i came to SAm, as there is quite a bit more walking, and i'm taking dancing classes, which leave me completely soaked. Also, the more weight you lose, the easier it is to move and the more you can exercise, or at least walk.
who is overweight, which is a sign of bad health, bad habits, and bad genes to them
Harsh but we all think that, you wouldn't date a fat chick would you?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:Update:
Excellent points.
That's great to hear man i hope you do lose some weight, it's what i've been telling you, you'll notice the difference in how you feel and how people perceive you.
I've lost like 12 pounds since i came to SAm, as there is quite a bit more walking, and i'm taking dancing classes, which leave me completely soaked. Also, the more weight you lose, the easier it is to move and the more you can exercise, or at least walk.
who is overweight, which is a sign of bad health, bad habits, and bad genes to them
Harsh but we all think that, you wouldn't date a fat chick would you?
How much can you lose going to TITANIUM nuts n bolts ?
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »