2016 Fitness Plan

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: 2016 Fitness Plan

Post by Mr S »

I'm assuming you're in your late teens or early 20's. I started weight training around 16yrs old and I probably weighed around 110-115 lbs at 5'10. My metabolism was so high that even at 19 entering boot camp I probably only weighed around 125lbs or so. After that I dropped 10 lbs and lost everything I gained during high school. During the Navy I was maybe able to get up to around 140-150lbs, I can't remember. After that I was able to gain weight steadily every year, then when I hit my late 20's all of a sudden my metabolism slowed down and I found myself between 170-180. I've been able to maintain my weight no higher than 185lbs or so, but it's with noticeable effort. Once you hit you're 30's the weight will pile on unless you are committed to fitness and decent diet.

If you work out regularly from now on, eat healthy every day just about, eventually in a few years you'll reach your ideal weight and look. Just be careful when you get older and you have less control over how your metabolism works.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:Good. Hopefully you are following something akin to my advice. BTW, I was not invisible, but somewhat sexually invisible to females at the gym with a press of 140lb, so don't be too surprised about that.
There into you for the brain brawn oh great one.
Time to Hide!
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Seeker wrote:Well done, that's some impressive weight gain over 2 months, you're now normal size for your height and normal strength. Your genetics may not be as bad as you thought. You should definitely start deadlifting, that adds muscle all over the body, especially the back and traps. Later on you can add some bodyweight exercises like pull ups or chin ups and dips, but for now concentrate on getting your weight and strength up. Once you reached your target weight just focus on getting stronger and stronger.
When I made my original post I had already been training about two months (November/December of 2015), so it's not as fast as you would think. In November 2015 I was around 115. Really it's been about 4 months total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Mr S wrote:I'm assuming you're in your late teens or early 20's. I started weight training around 16yrs old and I probably weighed around 110-115 lbs at 5'10. My metabolism was so high that even at 19 entering boot camp I probably only weighed around 125lbs or so. After that I dropped 10 lbs and lost everything I gained during high school. During the Navy I was maybe able to get up to around 140-150lbs, I can't remember. After that I was able to gain weight steadily every year, then when I hit my late 20's all of a sudden my metabolism slowed down and I found myself between 170-180. I've been able to maintain my weight no higher than 185lbs or so, but it's with noticeable effort. Once you hit you're 30's the weight will pile on unless you are committed to fitness and decent diet.

If you work out regularly from now on, eat healthy every day just about, eventually in a few years you'll reach your ideal weight and look. Just be careful when you get older and you have less control over how your metabolism works.
I'm 29. Even at my current age if I stop eating a lot I rapidly lose weight.
DatingAlpha
Freshman Poster

Post by DatingAlpha »

I used to be around 115lbs as well and never get fat even after eating a lot. Then I started working out and gained weight after 5-6 months and stopped. I started getting fat even eating just a little. Now I started working out again 1 week ago and will keep at this for a life time cutting, building muscles and strength. :D
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:I disagree but I'm curious what you consider a proper weight program? My understanding is that compound barbell exercises are the best approach.
I know you are the tall skinny American guy with Nordic features that live in PA. You do not fool me as he also likes exercise and had the same racist views. You do not fool me. You are the one that said I am an ectomorph (which is true as I am slender, and even though I eat a lot, I hardly gain weight).
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:I know you are the tall skinny American guy with Nordic features that live in PA. You do not fool me as he also likes exercise and had the same racist views. You do not fool me. You are the one that said I am an ectomorph (which is true as I am slender, and even though I eat a lot, I hardly gain weight).
Keep chasing your tail you stupid dog.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:I know you are the tall skinny American guy with Nordic features that live in PA. You do not fool me as he also likes exercise and had the same racist views. You do not fool me. You are the one that said I am an ectomorph (which is true as I am slender, and even though I eat a lot, I hardly gain weight).
Keep chasing your tail you stupid dog.
Just answer the damn question, it is pretty clear it is a yes or no answer, retard.

You say you are direct, then show it, not when it is conventient for you.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Just answer the damn question, it is pretty clear it is a yes or no answer, retard.

You say you are direct, then show it, not when it is conventient for you.
A question mark is required to make a question.. try again.
nutjob
Freshman Poster

Post by nutjob »

drealm so you did worse than matthanson in mexico? :lol: It looks like the kid pulled some girls in his last trip. 8)
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

nutjob wrote:drealm so you did worse than matthanson in mexico? :lol: It looks like the kid pulled some girls in his last trip. 8)
I only asked one woman out and she rejected me. There weren't any other women I was interested in, even if they were interested in me.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
nutjob wrote:drealm so you did worse than matthanson in mexico? :lol: It looks like the kid pulled some girls in his last trip. 8)
I only asked one woman out and she rejected me. There weren't any other women I was interested in, even if they were interested in me.
Just admit you did terrribly due to being a dumb mule without personality, character and looks.

I saw the girls of our friend Matt Hanson. They are not my type or considered beautiful by us Mexicans, but if those lasses make him happy, I am happy for him as well as I congratulate him for doing the hussle of getting girls.

I showed to Matt the Mexican girls that were my girlfriends back on those days I was not married and he was impressed. Of course they were not model types (except for one who is from Los Altos de Jalisco region) , but 8-9/10 by our Mexican standards of beauty. I did much better than Drealm despite his airs of superiority towards me. But he knows he cannot beat me as I and ALWAYS WILL do better than him on the girls dept. He just never understand when to admit defeat :mrgreen: :lol:
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
Just admit you did terrribly due to being a dumb mule without personality, character and looks.

I saw the girls of our friend Matt Hanson. They are not my type or considered beautiful by us Mexicans, but if those lasses make him happy, I am happy for him as well as I congratulate him for doing the hussle of getting girls.

I showed to Matt the Mexican girls that were my girlfriends back on those days I was not married and he was impressed. Of course they were not model types (except for one who is from Los Altos de Jalisco region) , but 8-9/10 by our Mexican standards of beauty. I did much better than Drealm despite his airs of superiority towards me. But he knows he cannot beat me as I and ALWAYS WILL do better than him on the girls dept. He just never understand when to admit defeat :mrgreen: :lol:
How about instead you admit that you're a shit skin colored tier 2 indian who stupidly chases his own tale?

I don't have an air of superiority. You think I do because you see me as a challenge. You just have a Napoleon complex and every white guy you see walking down the street is a threat to you that you must one up to soothe your ego. It's funny because your whole reason for this mantra of being a "responsible" spic is that your sister wanted to f**k a white man and your father left your mother, as in making you a bastard child. How typical. So you can say whatever you want, but at the end of the day your life story is nothing more than a scared reaction to some supposed superiority of white men. How does it feel to spend your entire life trying to one up someone who doesn't even know you exist or give a shit?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:

How about instead you admit that you're a shit skin colored tier 2 indian who stupidly chases his own tale?

I don't have an air of superiority. You think I do because you see me as a challenge. You just have a Napoleon complex and every white guy you see walking down the street is a threat to you that you must one up to soothe your ego. It's funny because your whole reason for this mantra of being a "responsible" spic is that your sister wanted to f**k a white man and your father left your mother, as in making you a bastard child. How typical. So you can say whatever you want, but at the end of the day your life story is nothing more than a scared reaction to some supposed superiority of white men. How does it feel to spend your entire life trying to one up someone who doesn't even know you exist or give a shit?
Yes, you do have an air of superiority, which of course I lower your ego as you cannot stand I am better than you.

Shit coloured? HAHAHA, I am olive skin, moron. Olive skin is a light-intermediate colour. . Even your own kind other Yanks consider me light in colour for a Mexican when I was in your turf. At least I do not have pink-coloured skin like a pig like you and your beloved Nordic race.

Every white guy? Moron, I have some white Mexican relatives of Mediterreanean type (my paternal grandmother being full Lebanese), and do not feel threatened by them. Same from some of my Mexican friends. Your definition of white must be the dumb Yankee definition meaning WASP, which in USA a white person is almost always tied being Anglo-Saxon. No, why should I feel threatened? The opposite, you guys make me laugh.

It is OK your dad raped your mum savagely and sadistically and you were born out of wedlock from him and died out of embarrasment of having you, and that is why you feel pissed off at the world. Poor you.

Everyone, give him an AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:Yes, you do have an air of superiority
No I don't. Come on you're being silly. I criticize myself more than you.
Tapatio89 wrote:which of course I lower your ego as you cannot stand I am better than you.
You see this conversation as a dual. Where as I don't even think about you. You're about as significant as a grain of sand. Of course if you want me to be your mortal enemy because you think I'm so important, then knock yourself out. It's not like you haven't spent your entire life trying to prove that you're a white man's equal.
Tapatio89 wrote:Shit coloured? HAHAHA, I am olive skin, moron. Olive skin is a light-intermediate colour. . Even your own kind other Yanks consider me light in colour for a Mexican when I was in your turf. At least I do not have pink-coloured skin like a pig like you and your beloved Nordic race.
Pretty much any way you cut it, your skin does have that filthy stained look. It just doesn't wash out. I mean you can do the spic thing wear silk shirts and gold chains, but at the end of the day you're still just wrapping up a turd.
Tapatio89 wrote:Every white guy? Moron, I have some white Mexican relatives of Mediterreanean type (my paternal grandmother being full Lebanese), and do not feel threatened by them. Same from some of my Mexican friends. Your definition of white must be the dumb Yankee definition meaning WASP, which in USA a white person is almost always tied being Anglo-Saxon. No, why should I feel threatened? The opposite, you guys make me laugh.
I'm just using the indian definition. As in someone in your family somewhere stuck their dick in an Indian and eventually that trickled down to you. You gotta admit that I'm right on the money here.