Okinawa Life supplements: Are they worth it?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Okinawa Life supplements: Are they worth it?

Post by Winston »

What do you think? Is this worth it? The TV commercials say it is available now at Walgreens too.

http://www.okinawalife.com

http://www.okinawalife.com/okinawa-life-faq
What is Okinawa Lifeâ„¢?

Okinawa Lifeâ„¢ is Dietary supplement that provides nutrients based on the diet of the Okinawa people.

Okinawa Life contains three of the most important foods attributed to the long Okinawan life:

Soy Isoflavones found in high quantities of traditional tofu of Okinawa, called Shima-Tofu, has an antioxidant effect that protects the body from active oxygen.**
Zedoary is an herb similar to turmeric that helps aid digestion.**
Goya, a bitter melon, is the nutritional king of the Okinawan diet.**
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I took a date to an Okinawa restaurant in Tokyo. I didn't think the food was good at all. She couldn't read all the kanji either, so goodness knows what we were eating.

Two things to take from the Japanese diet are green tea (without milk and sugar) and fish.

Turmeric is also good, but it's more associated with Indian food. Buy some turmeric and add a little to any soups or tomato based foods you eat.

Oregano is another superfood you should be sprinkling a little of onto dishes.

The UK has published a health map which is really interesting... www.envhealthatlas.co.uk

Most cancers and other serious illnesses appear to be overwhelmingly connected to poverty, bad diet, smoking and drinking. People in the richer south of the country are generally much healthier than those in the north.

If you avoid food that's beige in colour, you're well on the way to a healthier diet.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

"Based on the diet of Okinawan people" ? Where's the fish and pork?