Middle Eastern (Arab) Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Guys...I am NOT moving...I have business and a child here...

I do not want a MUSLIM woman...but a ME Christian woman...

Thanks for the info on maturity...

How does the fact of wanting a Christian woman, versus a Muslim factor in the equation? Some of the same traditions and ethics?
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

Enticer wrote:Guys...I am NOT moving...I have business and a child here...

How does the fact of wanting a Christian woman, versus a Muslim factor in the equation? Some of the same traditions and ethics?
If you're looking for a wife overseas, you're probably going to have to at least do some traveling.

Christians in the Arab world are somewhat of a minority, and the ones that are, are generally Coptic. Very strict, similar ethics, and probably going to have to go through similar financial stuff and family appeasing as well as travel. A word about Coptic's though, if the marriage ever goes sour, divorce is not allowed.
Dmuslim
Freshman Poster

Post by Dmuslim »

Im a muslim, I was married to a lebanese muslim girl. I am very familiar with arabs and their culture.

Though all muslims will say Islam is the priority, thats not necessarily the case.

In terms of the women or families for that matter the one big differentiating factor is to what extent western culture has affected them.

If they are strongly influenced by western culture and society, which many of them are, than you have all the problems associated with that. If not, they are more traditional and understanding of gender roles and how things go.

If anyone has any specific questions feel free to message me.

D
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

I like to chime in from fresh experience that I have since my Uncle is married to a Christian M.E. women from Syria, first off you do not have to go through a lot of things that you are accustomed to in a traditional westernized relationship meaning that as long as you can get the approval of the family which entail getting daddy's permission to to take her hand you should be fine. Along with that you will have to sometimes support both the parents if they are financially inept this is common in the M.E. cultural. In addition to this you will have to build a rapport with the family so they can know you are the real deal.

If you are not willing to stay in her host country more than likely she will not leave her family to join you, because this is very frowned upon in the culture and she could be outcasted from family for doing this. The only way around this would be if you had a kid with her beforehand in which case it would be probable she would have to, but otherwise it is out of the question. They are women like this but those women will be the bottom of the barrel type in which you wouldn't want as a wife.

Unlikely scenario but if you some how convinced her to leave for the states she will become quickly feminized by all that goes on here trust me like I said before all my cousins who have came from Syria have but all become like this.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

I like to chime in from fresh experience that I have since my Uncle is married to a Christian M.E. women from Syria, first off you do not have to go through a lot of things that you are accustomed to in a traditional westernized relationship meaning that as long as you can get the approval of the family which entail getting daddy's permission to to take her hand you should be fine. Along with that you will have to sometimes support both the parents if they are financially inept this is common in the M.E. cultural. In addition to this you will have to build a rapport with the family so they can know you are the real deal.

If you are not willing to stay in her host country more than likely she will not leave her family to join you, because this is very frowned upon in the culture and she could be outcasted from family for doing this. The only way around this would be if you had a kid with her beforehand in which case it would be probable she would have to, but otherwise it is out of the question. They are women like this but those women will be the bottom of the barrel type in which you wouldn't want as a wife.

Unlikely scenario but if you some how convinced her to leave for the states she will become quickly feminized by all that goes on here trust me like I said before all my cousins who have came from Syria have but all become like this.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

my post and reply isn't coming up,do any of you have this problem?I'll post it elsewhere on another topic if it doesn't work.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I agree with the poster above,its much better to amrry a CHRISTIAN M.E woman,isntead of a muslim one.simpely because if you're not convinced islam is true,the islamic lifestyle will take its toll on you.

its a very strict lifestyle.and marrying a secular muslima,as one poster said before a few posts back:is the same as marrying a western woman!

alot of these secular muslims don't know even how to pray!if you DO go the muslim route the BEST place is of course Yemen,the worst turkey and secular areas of north africa like the major coastal cities.like ANYWHERE in the world,the most humble and religious uslims live in the countryside or in impoverished nations that don't have much western media.most Yemenis never have seen a american TV for example.they truly live a tribal ''untouched'' lifestyle.

(@ 7:02 he clears up some american myths about yemen)

OTOH if you are intelligent you will build friendship with people at your mosque and they will introduce women to you,in all secular cities the rural people that move there congegrate there,when I was about 16,I met my friend's mother for Eid,and she offered to get me a beautifull turkish wife.I was too young at the time.she even said when I'm 18 she'll find a wife for me.

personal contacts are everything in ME culture.if you can be ncie to people and show respect you can go along way.good behaviour is rewarded in these cultures by Job offerings,women,and reputation,unlike the west where alpha male faggotry and narcissism is rewarded by the system.

in muslim countries people are more laid back,if you go toa mosque you'll see tons of people sleeping in there,or workers having their lunch break snoozing.that could never happen in a church in the west.even runaway girls who do prostitution sleep in mosques.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

:lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Freaking Lame Stream Media Brainwashing PSY-OP that i was a victim of...of all the places..believe it or not...during my recent trip to Philippines..I dated couple of Iranian girls....They are as free and open as they come in Philippines...Skirts, Smoke, drinks, late night partying...You name it..Iranians girls are on it...

They hate going back home...."cos it was thrust on them...this religious BS..Thats what one of the girl said to me...All humans beings are basically same...The PTB just divided humanity on these religious lines which benefits none but keeps us divided....

I never ever thought i would ever come across an Iranian girl in my life and now I have couple of them going solid...Also, I learned a lot from them and they learned a lot from me...Just Imagine the Talent of Americans, Chinese, Japanese etc al uniting for one good cause... I realized how much info we can all share and grow together...

We are all caged in some form of BS that was thrust on us by the elites.....I really felt a burden taken off my mind when i met the girls and everything they say on TV is exact opposite of who they really are...As a member here said..If you want to date Iranian chicks go to Philippines ...Just need to be there at the right time...Its not guaranteed...

90% of all Indian Bollywood Actress & Actors are from Persia or Afghanistan...and they are as free and open minded as they come....One good remedy for all this is Thrash the freaking TV..Throw it away to dustbin... :twisted: That is the only evil here
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

starchild5 wrote:Freaking Lame Stream Media Brainwashing PSY-OP that i was a victim of...of all the places..believe it or not...during my recent trip to Philippines..I dated couple of Iranian girls....They are as free and open as they come in Philippines...Skirts, Smoke, drinks, late night partying...You name it..Iranians girls are on it...

They hate going back home...."cos it was thrust on them...this religious BS..Thats what one of the girl said to me...All humans beings are basically same...The PTB just divided humanity on these religious lines which benefits none but keeps us divided....

I never ever thought i would ever come across an Iranian girl in my life and now I have couple of them going solid...Also, I learned a lot from them and they learned a lot from me...Just Imagine the Talent of Americans, Chinese, Japanese etc al uniting for one good cause... I realized how much info we can all share and grow together...

We are all caged in some form of BS that was thrust on us by the elites.....I really felt a burden taken off my mind when i met the girls and everything they say on TV is exact opposite of who they really are...As a member here said..If you want to date Iranian chicks go to Philippines ...Just need to be there at the right time...Its not guaranteed...

90% of all Indian Bollywood Actress & Actors are from Persia or Afghanistan...and they are as free and open minded as they come....One good remedy for all this is Thrash the freaking TV..Throw it away to dustbin... :twisted: That is the only evil here

may I ask what part of Philippines you were in because this seems to be a bit odd but also refreshing Iranians make great wives especially when they are away from the western countries : )
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

aiight let me bump this thread

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfkiKOCgWfc#t=89[/youtube]

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

theprimebait wrote:aiight let me bump this thread

That last one was my reaction LOL

The rest of her torso doesn't seem to match heheh
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

somedude wrote:
theprimebait wrote:aiight let me bump this thread

That last one was my reaction LOL

The rest of her torso doesn't seem to match heheh
Arab women have high Estrogen..thus the feminine fat placement.I always tell my buddies that obesity would be a non-issue in the west if european women just had sufficient estrogen and their fat went to the right places.I'm sure most men would prefer her body type to a skinny boyish figure.

but yeah her body is unreal ;D

I won't accept anything less but a woman with a body like that!lol

and nor should any hardworking man!We deserve a prize!
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Dont really like bubble butts like that but she looks like she'd be fun to play with. Anyone know how ME women are in bed? Do they have hangups...based on religion? Like no oral sex etc etc