Middle Eastern (Arab) Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

curious1234 wrote:
You also have to put things in context.women who work in the arab world,especially around men are less strict and traditional.they tend to be from upper classes wich emulate westerners.in Egypt I saw those types and they were very snobby and full of themselves,while the poorer and stricter girls were totally different,very friendly,a whole different world.and yes its funny because these women leave everything to their maids,and get very very Obese.almost every Kuwaiti women I saw was Obese.the richer the arab country the worse the women.Yemen is poor so it explains why they are so different.

I think Yemeni and Omani girls are the best though.
The thing is I am also talking about women who only work with women and are quite religious. You are probably right about the westernised ones. MOney or freedom (or rather the illusion of it) changes a lot. People lose their identity and values, especially in the Middle East. They get totally confused.
Most people anywhere only put on a facade for social acceptance.at the end of the day humans are humans.Saudi men will pray everyday and then go to UAE to bang russian hookers.this hypocrisy isn't limited to muslims,its the norm anywhere around the world.people only care about values when it suits them.
curious1234
Freshman Poster

Post by curious1234 »

theprimebait wrote:
curious1234 wrote:
You also have to put things in context.women who work in the arab world,especially around men are less strict and traditional.they tend to be from upper classes wich emulate westerners.in Egypt I saw those types and they were very snobby and full of themselves,while the poorer and stricter girls were totally different,very friendly,a whole different world.and yes its funny because these women leave everything to their maids,and get very very Obese.almost every Kuwaiti women I saw was Obese.the richer the arab country the worse the women.Yemen is poor so it explains why they are so different.

The thing is I am also talking about women who only work with women and are quite religious. You are probably right about the westernised ones. MOney or freedom (or rather the illusion of it) changes a lot. People lose their identity and values, especially in the Middle East. They get totally confused.
Most people anywhere only put on a facade for social acceptance.at the end of the day humans are humans.Saudi men will pray everyday and then go to UAE to bang russian hookers.this hypocrisy isn't limited to muslims,its the norm anywhere around the world.people only care about values when it suits them.
That's called conformism, too. Everyone is a conformist or hypocrite to a certain extent; however, some totally lose themselves when they try to be like others. You're absolutely right. It's not just the Muslim world that is full of such people, but the thing is Middle Eastern people pretend to be someone they're not, while westerners don't put such a facade. Off course, it's wrong in both cases. The Middle East is also plenty of beer bellied westerners who left their families back at home and play single. The same story, and it's really depressing how women (not theirs off course) 'help' them in their 'single missions'.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

curious1234 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
curious1234 wrote:

That's called conformism, too. Everyone is a conformist or hypocrite to a certain extent; however, some totally lose themselves when they try to be like others. You're absolutely right. It's not just the Muslim world that is full of such people, but the thing is Middle Eastern people pretend to be someone they're not, while westerners don't put such a facade. Off course, it's wrong in both cases. The Middle East is also plenty of beer bellied westerners who left their families back at home and play single. The same story, and it's really depr
essing how women (not theirs off course) 'help' them in their 'single missions'.
it all depends on wich muslim country,wich social class in said country,and even wich city.I find syrians,yemenis,omanis to be the best and most sincere and welcoming arabs.

I find palestinians,algerians,iraqis,jordanians,and msot of the rest to be hypocrites,but the worst by far are the Lebanese.I have never seen such superficial shallow people in my life.

I like Omanis ,Yemeni and syrians alot though.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

theprimebait wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Falcon wrote:Yup, E_Irizarry, I do too. :D I've danced with a lot of Latinas like that. :wink:

And if you can read the video title in Arabic, it says that it's dabka music from Syria.
What's so funny is that when I used to "smash" this Persian chick in Australia when I was visiting,
I would say that Latinas look so similar to Arabic women. She narcissistically replied, "Honey,
they come from us. We have been around for thousands of years!"

She actually became mad that I was being politically-correct with her while I was courting her!
She said, "Stop with the bullshit and tell me how you really feel"

So I threw her in the corner and threw my tongue down her throat. When we stopped after a couple
of minutes, she was like, "That was okay. I think you can do better else where. Be aggressive. In
Iran, we like our man to become more aggressive!!!"

So we went to the hostel I was staying in, and then we were f***ing in the room bareback, and
I deliberately announced, "I'm going come inside of you, got damn it!" She kept going without
changing emotion nor a break in her stroke! Voila, I was shaking like a faggot with touret's
while I was cumming hence collapsing onto her. Never rushed me to get off of her.

We laid there for 20 minutes out of gas in that position.

True shit! LOL!!!!
Nice story, I don't find Persian women very often on IR sites and no I am not going to venture onto "regular" sights, its the pits.
Guys,persians and arabs aren't the same people.they hate each other.arabs are semites,while persians are Med-indo europeans.there are blond persians,and many of them can fit into southern eastern and central europe(Ukraine),phenotypically and genetically,whereas pure arabs are more related to East africans.if you want to see a True arabs look up Yemeni people in google search images,many of them can fit right into ethiopia or Eritrea.Chris Brown looks very Yemeni to me.

Persians arent culturally the same as Arabs either,they don't look alike at all.also most persians outside Iran itself,are either Atheists,agnostics,secular or Jewish.a large percentage of the american persian community is Jewish.in Iran the upper classes are secular aswell and tend to be closet Atheists.most Persians are known to sleep around and use Drugs,persian women don't have a good reputation in the west.easy to lay if you got connections but not Wifey material.

rural Iranian girls are totally different and prime wife material.the thing is is that when the shah was overthrown all the secular and westernized persians mostly left to america and aus,europe etc most of them Hate arabs ,islam and their countrymen and call us donkeys.

however,I knew a lighthskinned black guy that was banging a persian student from Iran.Black persian marriages aren't common but also not rare.although I woudl strongly recommend to pump and dump persian chicks in the west,they arent wife material.high maintenance,shallow,slutty,and drug users.guidettes.

Arabs:

contrary to most peoples Idea,most Arabs in the americas are Greek or syriac Orthodox Christians.they are westernized and are easy to date if you know them and know their culture.in america 66 % are Christians and very affluent.Lebanese,palestinian migrants in latin america also tend to be Christians.religion isn't a problem.most people think palestinains are all Taliban like muslim fanatics,truth is we're the most educated,rich,Secular and also the most Christian arab group,30 % of us are Christians.Lebanese arabs are almost all Christians.

whereas in europe the arabs are all muslims.coming from north africa and all.
context guys,context.of course a rural persian girl from some islamic village in Iran wont be the same as gaming a atheist party animal persian girl from abroad.of course going to Yemen expecting to ''score''will be different then finding Christian lebanese girls overseas.and of course if your intention is marriage a secular woman wont be the same as a muslim woman from their village back home.

context guys.if you want persian or arab girls you just gotta find the right place.
Oh yeah I wholeheartedly agree. Thanks.
curious1234
Freshman Poster

Post by curious1234 »

theprimebait wrote:
curious1234 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
curious1234 wrote:

That's called conformism, too. Everyone is a conformist or hypocrite to a certain extent; however, some totally lose themselves when they try to be like others. You're absolutely right. It's not just the Muslim world that is full of such people, but the thing is Middle Eastern people pretend to be someone they're not, while westerners don't put such a facade. Off course, it's wrong in both cases. The Middle East is also plenty of beer bellied westerners who left their families back at home and play single. The same story, and it's really depr
essing how women (not theirs off course) 'help' them in their 'single missions'.
it all depends on wich muslim country,wich social class in said country,and even wich city.I find syrians,yemenis,omanis to be the best and most sincere and welcoming arabs.

I find palestinians,algerians,iraqis,jordanians,and msot of the rest to be hypocrites,but the worst by far are the Lebanese.I have never seen such superficial shallow people in my life.

I don't really know any Omanis, but been to Oman, and my impression of these people is quite good. Palestinian, Lebanese, Jordanians-tell me about it. Can't stand their opportunism and superficial attitude. You can add Egyptians and Saudis.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

curious1234 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
curious1234 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
curious1234 wrote: The thing is I am also talking about women who only work with women and are quite religious. You are probably right about the westernised ones. MOney or freedom (or rather the illusion of it) changes a lot. People lose their identity and values, especially in the Middle East. They get totally confused.

I don't really know any Omanis, but been to Oman, and my impression of these people is quite good. Palestinian, Lebanese, Jordanians-tell me about it. Can't stand their opportunism and superficial attitude. You can add Egyptians and Saudis.
Yes,when people talk of going tothe Arab world they always think visiting Beirut or amman or the palestinian territories.they sadly overlook Yemen and oman were the true arabs and arab culture is.Levantines are arabized but not racially Arab(most of us are southern europeanish white) or even culturally that much.our Arabic is mixed with aramaic and greek and the pronouncation is so bastardized(although it is much softer).

in Yemen is the Authentic culture and its unchanged for 1000s of years.they are the real Arabs.Id say them and oman are the only real arabs left.they have beautifull wadis and geography .
curious1234
Freshman Poster

Post by curious1234 »

These countries haven't preserved their culture as they're too westernised. Beirut would be nice to visit, but unfortunately it wouldn't reflect Arabic culture. The Arab culture that is most accessible nowadays is full of superficiality as you said.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

curious1234 wrote:These countries haven't preserved their culture as they're too westernised. Beirut would be nice to visit, but unfortunately it wouldn't reflect Arabic culture. The Arab culture that is most accessible nowadays is full of superficiality as you said.
Syria is a exception in that region though,as is Iraq.rural palestine has pretty much preserved its culture.

the best of course are Yemen and Oman ;D

(the above has a very nice song too ,btw ;) )

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Falcon wrote:Yup, E_Irizarry, I do too. :D I've danced with a lot of Latinas like that. :wink:

And if you can read the video title in Arabic, it says that it's dabka music from Syria.
Falcon wrote:Forget the images that the Western media feeds us. Middle Easterners can be incredibly energetic, fun people. Like the way they dance in this video - This is how many Latino dance parties feel like.

Yes,syrians are very energetic and fun people.I love dabke music.here is a dabke song you guys will like

Dabke is what that dance is called.its awesome music to dance to in the club.Hopefully when syria has peace again I can visit and dance in the Dabke clubs.

other debke artists you might like are Fares karam and melhem zein,syrian artists.

heres a very ''sexy''song:

however, THIS is the BEST dabke song I ever heard:

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

E_Irizarry wrote:@falcon,

She's thick. I like hurrrrr. (The girl in the ME video you posted here)
most arab girls are curvy

we like our thick women

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:

we like our thick women
You are sooooo mean Prime. :cry:

Your women indeed are quite the treasure. For a short time I worked in a Saudi oil company building and their women were incredible. The ones at my University made all the black guys weak, but none of us tried talking to any of them, I would be hurting for days sometimes after seeing a few. I thought about asking my Saudi friends about them, but I knew that I would at a minimum be required to convert to Islam..... You could even see that ass through a full burka. I used to tell my friends that lived in other places that Arab women were at least top 5 maybe top 3 most beautiful women in the world, but they told me I was crazy. They just never seen any.

As a side note: You guys sprinkle money on a person that is dancing at a party? I knew Africans, like Nigerians do this at weddings/birthday parties/etc. but I did not know Arabs do this too. If so that is interesting.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

we like our thick women

Your women indeed are quite the treasure. For a short time I worked in a Saudi oil company building and their women were incredible. The ones at my University made all the black guys weak, but none of us tried talking to any of them, I would be hurting for days sometimes after seeing a few. I thought about asking my Saudi friends about them, but I knew that I would at a minimum be required to convert to Islam..... You could even see that a** through a full burka. I used to tell my friends that lived in other places that Arab women were at least top 5 maybe top 3 most beautiful women in the world, but they told me I was crazy. They just never seen any.

As a side note: You guys sprinkle money on a person that is dancing at a party? I knew Africans, like Nigerians do this at weddings/birthday parties/etc. but I did not know Arabs do this too. If so that is interesting.
Gulf Arab females will never,ever date outside their race.they won't even date outside their TRIBE,unless their 2 tribes seek some kind of alliance.heck they won't even ''date''.its their clan that decides who they marry.

they aren't even accesible to non gulf Arabs or muslims of other races.

but if you are content with non gulf arab women Morrocco,Tunisia,algeria Id recommend.youd have to convert to Islam,but some black american converts married Morrocan women.its actually a popular place for black american muslim converts to get married according to a friend of mine. but Arab women don't f**k,youd have to marry them. honour killings are quiet common for those things.

Christian girls from Lebanon and syrian descent can be found all over latin america.they are open to non muslim men.they dont f**k,though,youd have to be serious.and you'd have to meet their families.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_diaspora

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/ ... erica.html

heck you don't even need to got to southern America,just go to christian areas in Lebanon.

and Yes both Arab men and women are underrated.Arab women are very feminine and it shows in their fat distrubution.I laugh when I hear asian women are the most feminine because they rarely have big boobs or wider hips,people mistake neoteny for high estrogen.

Arab men are very masculine too ,just look at ther hand size,and skull shapes,rugged features,facial hair.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

we like our thick women

Your women indeed are quite the treasure. For a short time I worked in a Saudi oil company building and their women were incredible. The ones at my University made all the black guys weak, but none of us tried talking to any of them, I would be hurting for days sometimes after seeing a few. I thought about asking my Saudi friends about them, but I knew that I would at a minimum be required to convert to Islam..... You could even see that a** through a full burka. I used to tell my friends that lived in other places that Arab women were at least top 5 maybe top 3 most beautiful women in the world, but they told me I was crazy. They just never seen any.

Im going to try and make a thread about Arab women ,soon ;)
curious1234
Freshman Poster

Post by curious1234 »

Saudi women can be beautiful. The first video showing the big booties is a video of women who have undergone fat transfer to make their booties bigger. Very popular in the Middle East. It's one of the most popular procedures. Not saying there's something wrong with it. Arab culture seems to like curvaceous figures. Since I am too, I get chased by Arabs, which is not what I particularly want. Some men call such women 'lahma' (meat).
Dancing debka can be fun. Syrians love dancing it at parties.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

curious1234 wrote:Saudi women can be beautiful. The first video showing the big booties is a video of women who have undergone fat transfer to make their booties bigger. Very popular in the Middle East. It's one of the most popular procedures. Not saying there's something wrong with it. Arab culture seems to like curvaceous figures. Since I am too, I get chased by Arabs, which is not what I particularly want. Some men call such women 'lahma' (meat).
Dancing debka can be fun. Syrians love dancing it at parties.
I disagree,syrian,Yemeni,palestinian girls pretty yeah even Iraqi..but saudiyah?:lol:

and that procedure is maybe done among some bellydancers,but most thick arab women I see here are not rich enough to undergoe surgeries.the rural girls I met in egypt,Yemen and palestine did not undergo any surgeries.lol

some races of women simpely have more Estrogen.South americans,black women,Arab,polynesian etc

just as the men from those races tend to be more masculine. black and polynesian men rarely need steroids to get a muscular physique for example.

anyway,thats Just my opinion.