What are Middle Eastern women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

pretty good damn experiences over there.

ladislav you have nothing but bad things to say about them.

i was flirted with by a middle eastern non-religious woman. remember she winked at me. if it was so dangerous how come she did this.

i asked a iranian woman out on a date there in dubai. she gave me her info. where the hell you getting all of this non sense.

i would not want to marry anyways. israeli are awesome women i can still have a family with them without marriage. but oh no here comes
ladislav with more bad news about middle eastern women. oh well.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

ssjparris wrote:pretty good damn experiences over there.

ladislav you have nothing but bad things to say about them.

i was flirted with by a middle eastern non-religious woman. remember she winked at me. if it was so dangerous how come she did this.

i asked a iranian woman out on a date there in dubai. she gave me her info. where the hell you getting all of this non sense.

i would not want to marry anyways. israeli are awesome women i can still have a family with them without marriage. but oh no here comes
ladislav with more bad news about middle eastern women. oh well.
I am just stating what the laws there are like. You are more than welcome to get a second opinion. As a non Muslim you are not allowed to have anything to do with Muslim women by law unless you both do it on the sly. Yes, they wink and flirt because they are human and do not like those laws as much as you would not. And people do get away with many things in those places. But you are taking chances if you go ahead with it.

If you are into ME women, I 'd suggest Christian women in Lebanon. This is an open market.

http://lebanesechristiansingles.com/

try these:

http://www.arabloveline.com/arab-christian-singles.html

Generally, Arabs prefer other Arabs, though, although not all.

Otherwise, if you convert to Islam, you would be allowed to have relationships with Muslims but dating is not an established way to get to know women there. Most relationships are arranged, lead to marriage and are among Muslims.

Not all people follow the law and some try and play heroes. I admire those people. It is the ones that get caught that I pity.
Last edited by ladislav on October 27th, 2010, 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hey there ladislav i have a post for you look here:

viewtopic.php?t=8905
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Enishi wrote:Persian and Indian women are some the most beautiful ladies in existence IMO. Many of the Persian women I have encountered over in the USA are quite thoroughly Americanized however.
I smashed (i.e. boned, i.e. f***ed the livid shit out of her) a Persian in Australia three years ago. I announced while I was doin' her raw that I was about to nut inside of her and she let me. They are very very very uninhibited and made no bones about it.

Since their commencement in the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers back in Ancient Iran/Persia days, they have had plenty of generational practice to be all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips in the bed sack!!!!!

Persians look Puerto Rican like whoa to me.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Amazing. Classy and yet sexy at the same time. Western women are unbelievably boring compared to looking at this woman.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I say check out Turkey, Morocco, and Tunisia.

Then there's also Malta which has a culture which is a blend of Arab and Italian and they used to be controlled by the British, so most speak good English, too. It is also a member of the EU.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The city square in this Muslim Middle Eastern city is full of women- they are all dying to meet you. They have even composed a song for their American boyfriend- please watch the first part of the video for some Middle Eastern love verses dedicated especially to you guys- lovely isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUezKsBC ... playnext=1
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

That reminds me that I lived in Los Angeles many years ago and I had a female Iranian roomate. There is a large Iranian community in Los Angeles, but unfortunately the women are pretty Americanized. I wonder what belly dancers think of American men? I think if you are interested in a Middle Eastern girlfriend that you just have to convert to Islam - and then you are accepted as a brother no matter what country you are from.
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Everyday Sighting Around the Middle East

Post by DigitalNomad »

nice
Last edited by DigitalNomad on February 27th, 2012, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

These women

Post by ErikHeaven »

Are extremely fine. If only they were secular non religious.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: Everyday Sighting Around the Middle East

Post by ssjparris »

DigitalNomad wrote:Image

This is the everyday look - Just Regular "take a pic of me" pictures, you should see them when they dress up just for you :)

@ about the last picture...hot damn...good GOD man...look at those hips small waist line. hubba hubba. jeez i have never seen a woman so feminine with this kinda of body figure. they usually are arrogant act untouchable and don't want to be approached. this lady here would love the attention any man would give her. including compliments about her body and how beautiful it is.

DN
FormerWallStreeter
Freshman Poster

Post by FormerWallStreeter »

Ignoring all the jokes and prejudicial bullshit, that could easily be matched with images of Westerners doing all sorts of dastardly things, from kicking in residential doors, to hitting people with firehoses, to hanging people from trees, to dropping smartbombs on medicine factories, to, shall I just say "Being Texas"...

They are generally outwardly conservative and inwardly very fun, uninhibited, lively. But, sooner or later, religion will be an issue. A BIG BIG issue for her family, friends, and community if she is Muslim and you are not. And ethnicity will be a problem, too if your nationality is not one of a predominantly Islamic state, because you just aren't OG and well versed like the other eligible bachelors she could be with. And God forbid you are darker skinned than she is (seriously.. I know... but no, really.). She'll have to leave family and community behind completely if you don't convert to Islam. That's a big decision that can tear relationships apart if you do it for that reason. And will she be happy later on without her family, friends, and community if she takes you as you are, you heathen? :twisted:

Highly unlikely, but not impossible.

At least she won't hunger for a man from her culture and country because of sexual or physical reasons. She will genuinely miss the family, friends, food, and culture. If that is any consolation whatsoever. Meaning that she will spend thousands of dollars on phone calls back home, and eat incessantly... the ever-enlarging burkha.

She might even tell you that her parents are cool with her marrying a Ga'al. And maybe they really are. Until they get around the extended family, or it's time for a trip "home", or until the holy month of Ramadan, and suddenly, out of nowhere, you are public enemy number one.

But you won't ever be in physical danger like others have suggested. You will just be persona non grata. It won't go all Romeo and Juliet on you... you will tire of the isolation and break it off long before that would happen.

Either way, you better lie to her people and say that you didn't tap it yet... not for your sake, but for her honor, say you stayed off her.

FWS
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:Most are Muslim and are off limits to non Muslim men. The ones who are not are Christians in Syria ( off limits to Americans), and Lebanon- very few like to marry Americans.
The case described above is very rare.
If you want to marry one, better become a Muslim.
You don't think a fella could do well in a club in Damascus or Beirut right about now?

I'm not into club girls myself, but it would seem some Christian girls, and some educated Muslims, would be wanting out.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Do all women in the ME cover their face? Or is that a stereotype?
No, Winston, it's not a stereotype. All women in the Middle East are veiled, just like all Chinese women have bound feet.

(Someone needs to buy Winston a satellite dish.)