Madagascar (Antananarivo): some info please?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Madagascar (Antananarivo): some info please?

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, there are no info about Madagascar even if I know it is a wonderful country for sex destination.
I'd like to be in Antananarivo for 20 days and I'd like to know the sexual behavior of regular girls (non pro).
1) How much is easy or hard to f**k regular young girls? I'm not young but goodlooking.
2) Are the girls partecipative and hot on in the bed? I don't like starfishes. ;)
3) What is the best place to stay 20 days in Antananarivo? I mean a place where it is meet many regular girls in the day and in the night.
4) Is it easy to live with every girls in my apartment for 5-6 days? Have I to give her some gifts or money?
Thanks for some infos.

PS: what are the best free dating sites to meet malagasy girls?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Madagascar (Antananarivo): some info please?

Post by Yohan »

I know only one man who was working in our office who was visiting Madagascar, expecting a lot from this island. He had some business to do in South Africa and connected an additional week of vacation for visiting Madacascar. He has however very disappointed.

Yes, he can speak French fluently, which is absolutely necessary there if you want to communicate with the locals.
However he told me the entire island is a place of poverty and criminality, not worth a visit. Just waste of money and time.

You are basically confined to the resorts, guided tours, some hotels etc., - to go out to the streets during night is dangerous, rather dark, nothing...

He also told me while Madagascar looks nice on pictures, the city, the beaches, the people etc. it is not like that in reality - life is remarkably primitive and there are plenty of slums everywhere.

The rating of the worldbank is also terrible, rank 207 out of 213 countries, income USD 440,- per person.
http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GNIPC.pdf

I cannot otherwise comment, as I have never been there myself.
Last edited by Yohan on February 9th, 2016, 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Yohan wrote:I know only one man who was working in our office who was visiting Madagascar, expecting a lot from this island. He had some business to do in South Africa and connected an additional week of vacation for visiting Madacascar. He has however very disappointed.
I thank you for your reply but everything is subjective in this world. A friend of mine went to Madagasca 15 times.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

TheHunter wrote:
Yohan wrote:I know only one man who was working in our office who was visiting Madagascar, expecting a lot from this island. He had some business to do in South Africa and connected an additional week of vacation for visiting Madacascar. He has however very disappointed.
I thank you for your reply but everything is subjective in this world. A friend of mine went to Madagascar 15 times.
Of course every individual thinks differently, prefers a different life-style. Ask your friend of more information - if he was 15 times there he should be able to answer most of your questions.

However not everything is subjective, for example language - Madagascar is French speaking, economic data are very clear - Madagascar is one of the poorest countries in this world. Madagascar has a significant slum population with very little education, bad housing, missing basic medical care even for children...

Also travel expenses for airfare to Africa have to be checked out, they can be rather expensive, changing planes with long waiting times to many destinations in Africa.
gzz
Freshman Poster

Post by gzz »

I strongly suggest that you learn to speak some French. My French is terrible, but it still helped me immensely in Mada. I can't tell you much about non-pros. I met one, but not much happened. I think if you're relationship-minded you might find some nice girls there. Actually, everybody is really nice and warm there. I really like that country. Regular Malagasy women don't want to be seen like prostitutes. They might avoid you, so that they don't get bad reputation. In smaller towns everybody knows everybody, and they will start recognizing you too very soon.

Pros can be nice, some are starfish-like, but others seem to really enjoy sex. If you do pros, you pay afterwards and she doesn't really tell you the price. Use condom, there are move HIV cases than officially reported.

As for the poverty, let me phrase it like this: don't expect a rich and developed country like, for instance, India ;)

The airfare from Paris is around 1000 Euro. Air Madagascar runs on Malagasy time, so don't be surprised if your flight is delayed, like, two days.

Overall, don't be discouraged. Madagascar is great. Go there for the culture and experience. If you find girls that's great, if not you will still have great memories.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Friend, thanks for your reply. But is it easy enough hard to have sex with some beautiful non pro girls? In your opinion is it better to be in Tana to f**k non pro girls? In Tana are there supermarkeks where I can buy food to cook? I never went to Tana, I will go there alone. Can you tell me how much is dangerous to walk alone in the day and in the night? Can I walk in every place in Tana or only in the center? Is it danderous to walk with my videocamera in the day? Thanks for your precious info.
gzz
Freshman Poster

Post by gzz »

I didn't have sex with non pros. Only kissed and fondled with one non-pro. She was very sexy in my opinion. If you don't speak French then the language barrier might be a problem. It's difficult to find people who speak English. I stayed in Tana two days total of my two weeks in Mada. I was mostly travelling around the island and sightseeing, so I didn't focus too much on the girls.

There are some supermarkets, but why do you want to cook? If you're in Tana just go to Glacier and eat there. You get a steak for two or three dollars. It doesn't really matter how much you spend in restaurants there, because it's not going to get close to what you pay to fly to Mada ;)

For safety see you other thread.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Out of curiosity: how can you understand if a girl is a pro or non pro? I know there are bars and places with music in Tana, are there many pros or are there also many regular girls?
Thanks
gzz
Freshman Poster

Post by gzz »

If you meet her in a shop or on a bus, she gives you a business card when you ask her for a phone number, and she also tells you that she's busy Monday til Friday 9am-7pm then she's non pro. If you meet her at the Bar in Glacier Hotel or standing in the evening in Avenue de l'Independence, then she'a a pro ;)If you meet her randomly in a street, then I don't know, she might be something in between. I don't know anything about bars, my guess is that if they are frequented by Europeans than most girls are pros. I went to a bar in a some small town, but there were mostly guys there. I had beer with them. They were really cool people.

Btw, two more hints. First, some pros don't mind having their pictures taken. Just ask, chances are she'll say yes. No, I won't share mine. Second, buy Bradt guide, not the Lonely Planet. For Mada Brandt is better.

Why are you going to Mada? Do you want wife, sex, adventure?
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

gzz wrote:Why are you going to Mada? Do you want wife, sex, adventure?
I will reach Mada only for sex. Before I will visit another country and then I'd like to rest and have fun on the bed with some girls. I don't like visit Mada. I like to get some girlfriend experiences but if I like a girl really, she can live with me at my apartment for many days. In your opinion in which town can I go and get some very beutiful girls? Is Tana ok? I don't like pro. I like only reagular girls. I'm not youg but I'm goodlooking. In your opinion will be easy for me o f**k some regular girls?

PS: I know they use dating sites so little. Do you know what is the best free dating sites where it is possible to know them?
gzz
Freshman Poster

Post by gzz »

The right place to find info about Mada is the Youppie forum: http://youppie.net/ Somebody even wrote a sextourist guide in a pdf. Check that forum. I'm sure it has the answers to all your questions.

It's really hard for me to say how hard or easy it will be. I'm in my early thirties, not best looking (skinny, a bit below average height, losing hair), but young. The other thing working against me was my poor knowledge of the French language. I'm really curious how it will work out for you.

I don't know which town is good. Tana had some good looking pros. Antsirabe had lots of bad looking pros. I really don't know about small towns. Nosy Be is the top tourist destination of the country and known for pros. If I was going there again I would travel in small towns inside the island. Small towns because girls would be curious about me. Inside the island, because the girls are prettier there ;) Keep in mind that transport is really primitive there. I must however say that I was very positively surprised about the quality of the roads.

I don't think there is more than a handful of people using dating websites there. If they do, then it must be the same thing that they use in France and other French speaking countries.