Back in Saudi

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Back in Saudi

Post by Banano »

What about local women? Saudi women must be hot...send us some photos

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Banano wrote:What about local women? Saudi women must be hot...send us some photos
I really cannot believe the ignorance of some of the posters on here.
obscurezoner
Freshman Poster

Post by obscurezoner »

Great thread. I have one question so far: do you have any recommendations for language schools (i.e. learning Arabic) over there?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Generally, no Americans study Arabic here. It's not necessary. All the services are by Indians and Filipinos. All Arabs at work speak English. There may be some courses at some compounds. Except that you really don't need Arabic here.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Seeker wrote:
Banano wrote:What about local women? Saudi women must be hot...send us some photos
I really cannot believe the ignorance of some of the posters on here.
He's just poking at the lack of you know what.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I thought it would be hard to meet women there? Also, I notice a little girl running around without a burhka or anything- I don't have a problem with it, but I thought that was a big issue there?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

About women. Saudi women are off limits to non Muslim and non 1st world/Non Gulf people.

We just had a guy who went to convert to Islam and he came back saying that the place that converts people here- some religious office has a list of Saudi women who want to marry Brits and/or Americans. Apparently, it's not hard at all if you are US citizen. It's just that you need to become a Muslim. Then you can even get a wife on those Muslim dating sites and find a Saudi.

People generally do not come to Saudi to look for mates. This place is a sacrifice to save money/pay off some bills. You still try to enjoy life as much as you can here to make it appear as little of sacrifice as possible. But it's just not a place to come to enjoy life.

Some people, though have managed to stay here and get married to Saudis. Saudi is actually not much less free than the US. At least here, rules are clear. In the US, they are not.

It's hard to get residency/ citizenship here, though. And there's no Jus Soli. Your kids born here will not be Saudis- citizenship is inherited through the father. Birth place means nothing here. As in most countries in the world.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

ladislav wrote:About women. Saudi women are off limits to non Muslim and non 1st world/Non Gulf people.

We just had a guy who went to convert to Islam and he came back saying that the place that converts people here- some religious office has a list of Saudi women who want to marry Brits and/or Americans. Apparently, it's not hard at all if you are US citizen. It's just that you need to become a Muslim. Then you can even get a wife on those Muslim dating sites and find a Saudi.

People generally do not come to Saudi to look for mates. This place is a sacrifice to save money/pay off some bills. You still try to enjoy life as much as you can here to make it appear as little of sacrifice as possible. But it's just not a place to come to enjoy life.

Some people, though have managed to stay here and get married to Saudis. Saudi is actually not much less free than the US. At least here, rules are clear. In the US, they are not.

It's hard to get residency/ citizenship here, though. And there's no Jus Soli. Your kids born here will not be Saudis- citizenship is inherited through the father. Birth place means nothing here. As in most countries in the world.
Easy solution.. "Convert" to islam, marry the hottest Saudi babe you can, run away with her back to the U.S. and denounce Islam