Why Not Africa?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Not Africa?

Post by Jester »

So this thread
viewtopic.php?t=24712&highlight=
got me thinking.

Black American men here on HA -- how come none of you consider Africa?

Polygamy-friendly... curvy... no AngloZone poisoning...

PS PLEASE if you (like DJfourmoney) prefer White women... or (like Kokujin) prefer Asian woman... please do not weigh in here.... UNLESS you personally find Black women PHYSICALLY attractive.

I am asking a serious question. A CONTINENT full of women, most used to submission to men, most poor, most OK with Black men, most OK with Americans......

Do you ALL just-wanna-White-woman? Or am I missing something?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OK, so you think a smaller percentage are attractive. Got it.

BTW, are you Black?

(White like a "Ghost", or Black like "Ghost Dog"?)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think that's a valid question. I'm white and happily married. Back in my single days, I probably wouldn't have gone with an African women due to not finding them attractive enough for my personal tastes on average. Plus, I'm from the South and my Grandmother and some of my other relatives would have just had a hard time with it.

But since then, I've seen some Ethiopian women and Eritrean women that I considered attractive. Of course, I have seen North Africans from Egypt that I found attractive before that. If I were single, I'd probably choose Asia over Africa, or even an American Christian virgin girl with very, very conservative values.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

African women:
Rough faces
Bad attitude
Fake hair
Some are too dark
Out of proportion
Angry
Not as sweet like filipinas

Africa is too expensive and aids is everywhere
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I f***ed an African girl once, she had an amazing body and was tight as hell. She was mixed, though. In my experience mixed girls are usually the hottest, although there's quite a few pretty full-blooded African ladies. In terms of attractiveness, some white or asian blood thrown in can do wonders for an African girls' looks.

If I was a black man I'd probably go for a white or asian lady too, since the result usually is better looking offspring who'll do better later in life. The more attractive you are, the easier your life is on many levels. As my very dark-skinned Filipino father-in-law always says: "we all seek to upgrade your race!", and I think this is very true.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

It makes so much sense that all asian american guys to go for white women so their sons have it easier later on in life.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Not Africa?

Post by Yohan »

Jester wrote: Black American men here on HA -- how come none of you consider Africa?

Polygamy-friendly... curvy... no AngloZone poisoning...

I am asking a serious question. A CONTINENT full of women, most used to submission to men, most poor, most OK with Black men, most OK with Americans......

Or am I missing something?
Just my impression:

How to explain that? It's difficult, something does not fit together.

I had in my past a lot to do with Arabs (Egypt) and former mostly French-speaking colonies (Gabon, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Madacascar), but met many African people also from other countries.

There are only a few internet dating sites/contact services for African women.

For sure such trips to Africa are very costly and time consuming, but also dangerous. Wide areas are lawless, some are Islamic (but many black Africans take Islam very easy, not always a dating problem), however many women living there are very primitive and are totally unfit for a marriage outside their village.

Where to start to look for a black wife in Africa?

Nigeria has a large population, but Christians and Muslims are not friendly to each other in that region, and how many are living in deep poverty, and this place is also well known for violence and scam.

I remember some nice looking black women from Ethiopia and Madacascar (Eastern Africa) and from Cote d'ivoire and Togo (Western Africa).

About Arab related women, maybe Morocco is OK.

Anyway I would not look for a wife from Africa only by myself, but would do it only together with the assistance of a black French speaking family from that region with members who have been abroad already for a while, for example as students and only by introduction and are financially not bad off.

Why French speaking? I always got the impression, there is a strong difference between the people of the former French and British colonies. British colonies were good organized, but the local black population was forced into a British life-style and educated somehow race-separated, like South Africa.

Such a situation never existed in French colonies which were and still are often very disorganized, with little education but open-minded to a relationship with any race, there is no feeling of discrimination between black and white in those former French colonies.

For black men from USA? Maybe they could look around in Kenya? Tanzania? I think Eastern Africa is better for them than looking around in other parts in Africa.

About people in South Africa, I never got any positive feedback from anybody regarding international marriage, but I have and never had much contact with them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Banano wrote:African women:
Rough faces
Bad attitude
Fake hair
Some are too dark
Out of proportion
Angry
Not as sweet like filipinas

Africa is too expensive and aids is everywhere
Not all of them have rough faces, some are very pretty - but Africa is not known to be a clean area, and many women are very very dirty, many of them are very lazy too, many are not healthy etc. Your choice is quite limited.

If you are looking for a comfortable life-style, often African cities are very expensive, all and everything has to be imported from France and other European countries. I remember Gabon and its expensive air fares, hotel rates, restaurant bills etc.

About AIDS and other diseases - you can only choose a young woman after health check, and keep her next to you without giving her a chance to have a close contact with other men.

As you said, bad attitude, angry etc. - Poverty and violence are a major concern in many area. This is a matter of disciplining her, either she follows and is willing to learn from the possible future husband - or quickly out with this African girl.

Black Africa is not a place for BS-talk about 'gender equality' etc.

-----

I don't know how it is going on with all these other impoverished black population outside of Africa, for example Haiti - maybe better than Africa? No idea really.

For sure Africa is not an easy place for looking for a black/Arab wife for a long-term relationship. Maybe not worth to spend money for that?

The most expensive place I heard about Africa are the Seychelles. OK, if you have much money for exclusive diving, but never heard about a personal relationship with these people there.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I dated a few East African girls (Ethiopian & Somalian) and I recommend it.

positives:
1. Tight pussies
2. Beautiful and European facial features with dark skin

negative:
1. Very rude and impolite
2. Very family focused and the in-laws are usually shitty people who suck

FYI East-African girls will usually go for white guys.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Interesting responses so far.

Incidentally, while I think of it, NaughtyNomad, who is a member here I think, has his own very successful blog and YouTube channel. He is an Irish guy, looks like a young Viking, he is the one that does the Spanish pirate PUA act.

Anyway, he loved West Africa AND East Africa.

Obviously his criteria are different from many men here, he is going for SNL (same-night-lays).
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Jester wrote:Interesting responses so far.

Incidentally, while I think of it, NaughtyNomad, who is a member here I think, has his own very successful blog and YouTube channel. He is an Irish guy, looks like a young Viking, he is the one that does the Spanish pirate PUA act.

Anyway, he loved West Africa AND East Africa.

Obviously his criteria are different from many men here, he is going for SNL (same-night-lays).
I do recall he mentioned Ethiopia as his favorite destination for women. Not bad considering he's been to 60+ countries.

As for me, I'm white and wouldn't mind an attractive African. My issue is I just don't know where to start. Africa has been perceived by Western Media as disease and poverty stricken for so long, wrongly to an extent I may add. There's a lack of good info on the internet about the women and the only images that I can conjure up are that of Safari's and tribes people. Obvious ignorance on my part but I find Asian and LA women more attractive so I'd rather travel to those countries than pick a hit or miss African country I know nothing about. Tanzania is a big destination I wish to check out, mainly for Mt. Kilaminjaro so perhaps that will be my opening to the continent.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We already have a long thread about this topic here:

viewtopic.php?t=11578
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne