What Tourists Need To Know About Dubai

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its very easy to get arrested in Dubai so be careful.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/what-tour ... 6683120406

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

That's good info ... I see a few laws that I might break unknowingly if I was unaware. Although I've heard that 'anything' goes on during hotel parties, hotel bars & clubs.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Some of that sounds like good rules...the US might be in better shape if we had tighter laws. The PDAs and sex offenses were dumb though
Anatoll
Freshman Poster

Post by Anatoll »

Hello,

Renata, are you male or female? If male, you are allowed to write here but if female, these areas are strictly male. Where is the Administrator????

Gentlemen, as far as Dubai is concerned: My Uncle lives there and it is a TOTALLY westernised place! Only in name is it 'Muslim' in any sense. The veneer of strict laws is simply there to appease some of the locals. But the government is totally complicit with U.S.A.

{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Mods I had blocked Anatol, now I see he is back using an almost identical handle.

Could you please block his IP as well?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."