The Paradox of Starving Children in Africa - Propaganda?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Africa went downhill once the white men left. Look at Zimbabwe - it was once the breadbasket of Africa.

My boss used to work in Nigeria, he said corpses in the road were nothing unusual.

China is colonising Africa - I know a lot of friends of friends who are seeking their fortune in various African countries. The Chinese are fearless and will happily go to the most dangerous countries in the World (assuming they can make a few dollars there).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

xiongmao wrote:Africa went downhill once the white men left. Look at Zimbabwe - it was once the breadbasket of Africa.

My boss used to work in Nigeria, he said corpses in the road were nothing unusual.

China is colonising Africa - I know a lot of friends of friends who are seeking their fortune in various African countries. The Chinese are fearless and will happily go to the most dangerous countries in the World (assuming they can make a few dollars there).
Actually I wish the white men never stepped foot there in the first place. They should have left the africans alone. Let them be natural; Let them hunt, live, survive as they did in their tribal ways. I think their original existence was fine until colonialism & slavery.

Rock wrote: - Haitians are generally a proud people and do not like having humiliating photos taken of the worst sights there and having them beamed all over the world. I noticed that even many of the beggars felt shame in asking for money from whites so would only approach well-healed blacks.
I know some pakıstanı UN soldıers deployed there and they mentıoned that they have no proper government and there is garbage pıled up everywhere due to no one collectıng ıt as well
One thıng that surprısed me was that they saıd no matter how poor or poverty strıcken some of them were they always had good clothes to go to a party and to the local club lol I am not sure how that ıs or ıf ıt was true at all.
As well money collectıons and canned foods are always collected and sent to haıtı from the surroundıng carıbbean ıslands
I remebr donatıng as well when I was back home that would be pretty sad ıf they dıd not recıeve the stuff meant for them
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Renata wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Africa went downhill once the white men left. Look at Zimbabwe - it was once the breadbasket of Africa.

Actually I wish the white men never stepped foot there in the first place. They should have left the africans alone. Let them be natural; Let them hunt, live, survive as they did in their tribal ways. I think their original existence was fine until colonialism & slavery.
Slavery in Africa dates back to Roman times, and Africa was a source of slaves for much of the Mediterranean and the Arab world.
Slavery is still quite common in parts of Africa in fact sad to say. People are people and not much changes.

Outwest
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Really Outwest I never notıced any black ın rome or here ın the medıterranean where I lıve now

Where dıd they all go dıd they all dıed out or get assımılated ınto the whıte populatıon
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Truthville wrote:I work with quite a few Ethiopian immigrants and have talked with them extensively about their country.

The "people" you see on the advertisements are usually neighborhood kids that the "aid" organizations drum up for their commercials.
This makes me think of the famed San Kinison bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_VURr6jnWQ
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: The Paradox of Starving Children in Africa - Propaganda?

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:I have a paradoxical question. If there are so many starving children in Africa, as the Western media likes to portray, then here's what I don't get.

If there are millions, or even thousands, of children and people who look like all bones in Africa, like they show on TV, then it would mean that they literally have nothing to eat right? Well human beings can only survive without food for 3 or 4 weeks right? If so, then how are all these millions of people with nothing to eat surviving to adulthood and reproducing with so many babies, who in turn survive into adulthood and repeat the cycle? If they had nothing to eat, wouldn't they all be gone in a month? How are they producing millions of more starving children with nothing to eat and lasting throughout every generation? Something doesn't seem to add up. Isn't this a contradiction of basic logic?

Interestingly enough, everyone I know who has gone to Africa say it's nothing like the media shows. They saw no starving children, and instead see an advanced industrial society with technology and development everywhere.

If that's so, then is this all a Western media propaganda? If so, what purpose does it serve? And where do they find all those people who look like they are all starving and bones?

Either way, why does the media wish to portray Africa as either a place where everyone is starving, or where savage tribes engage in warfare and cruelty? What's the purpose in that? Why don't they show the normal industrialized parts of Africa? What is their agenda and motive?
Sir Winston

I would like to explain so you will understand...

If the United States of America suddenly stopped Welfare and Food Stamps you would have the same exact problem...

in Ethiopia, where nearly 13 percent of the national population is severely short of food.
http://www.fao.org/english/newsroom/global/gw0005-e.htm

You are of Chinese decent. So you on average will be more intelligent than most people. But please understand some people are too stupid to live without a handout.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Yeah Africa is doing such an amazing job since the evil European colonist left.

Just look at this picture from Zimbabwe
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... 9XgvaNcL8o
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
OK, you probably know best. So, the next Black guy I see, I'm going to tell him to take off his clothes, quit his job, and get rid of his car, his house, and all his stuff.

I'll let you know what he says.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:
OK, you probably know best. So, the next Black guy I see, I'm going to tell him to take off his clothes, quit his job, and get rid of his car, his house, and all his stuff.

I'll let you know what he says.
It's not like that. Once a group has been corrupted by assimilation into the Anglo west, you can't just take it away and expect them to revert back to the way before we ever had contact with them. It doesn't work that way. Same goes for American Indians in the US or say aborigines in Australia. Here in Philippines, I noticed some of the happiest kids are those in some province areas where contact with the modern westernized world of the big Philippine cities is least. On the other hand, middle class kids here, the ones who have their own rooms and own things etc. seem overall less content to my eyes. But I'm sure if you sent such kids to live a bare bones provincial experience, they would probably never adjust. So much more for adults.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

onezero4u wrote: foreign aid = money from poor people of rich nations going to rich people of poor nations.
+1

Yeah maybe 1/3 goes into the Black elite's Swiss accounts
The rest is spent buying services from corporations controlled by the Anglo-Zionist (or Eurotrash) elitists.