Australian woman says she's happier dating abroad too

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster

Hi

Post by bgirlcolours »

I am sorry but I don't agree with online dating. It's because I've had foreign internet boyfriends before,a nd every time they arranged to meet me at an airport in New Zealand, I went to the airport and they never showed up. They stood me up. I also in the past had a foreign internet boyfriend who used me for money and got me internet scammed. These why I don't trust the internet. It's also because many people on dating websites are fake and dishonest, and because internet dating is very dangerous. I'm sure that there are some decent people on the internet, but it would take so many profiles to view until you find them. But still, even in that situation, it is still risky. I am more interested in giving real life dating a go.

It's true that males have told me that they find me hot. But there have been males who have told me that they find me attractive but that they are not interested in me. I have brown hair. I don't want to be dying my hair blonde to be able to get a guy, cos I don't want to be liked for who I'm not. I'd rather be liked for what I am originally.

Generally and the majority of the time, if males ask a female if she has a boyfriend, are they usually asking her that because he secretly wishes he was her boyfriend?
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster

Re: Does anti-socialness hinder date offers?

Post by bgirlcolours »

I just thought I'd let you know that just because someone is anti-social, it doesn't always necessarily mean that they don't like people. Did you ever wonder that anti-social people are anti-social because they think that people don't like them? Well, the anti-social people who I've known were anti-social because they think people don't like them and that people will snap at them coldly if they dare join in with them.
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster

Hi

Post by bgirlcolours »

What do you mean by, "Austrailian men have learned their lesson thats why there not interested in her"? Please be specific about it. Does it mean that Australian men have learnt their lesson not to pursue women because they got rejected too much by women, and that for this reason, they won't bother being interested in me because they fear that I'll reject them?
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster

Do many males lie to women about not fancying them?

Post by bgirlcolours »

Darick, is it common for a lot of males to lie to females about not fancying them, while they secretly do fancy them?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

This is an example of the kind of mindless dribble we have to put up with while being around western women:
bgirlcolours wrote:Darick, is it common for a lot of males to lie to females about not fancying them, while they secretly do fancy them?
I got a question for YOU! Is it common for a lot of females to lie to males about ......?

Let me spell it out for you. We western men, (at least the ones who don't have their head up their ass), don't have ANY attraction to western women. They disgust us.But men are gentle creatures. We are romantics and want to be with someone. Also we have hormones! It makes no sense to practice celibacy when we're not doing so for spiritual enlightenment, so we put up with your shit to get some play.

The moment a western man has a chance to upgrade to a better, more feminine woman, he does. Unless of course he's one of those morons who believes the propaganda and can't even contemplate the idea of marrying a non-American or non-Anglo whore. But we pity those fools.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DaRick wrote:I'm not a typical Australian. I don't drink, I don't like nightclubs and I don't have a ludicrously narrow range of interests.
I am not your typical American. I also don't drink or go to bars and nightclubs. When people ask me if I go out to bars and clubs on the weekends, I say no. Then they look at me like I am an alien! :shock:

When people ask me if I get drunk on the weekends, I say, no I don't drink. Then they look at me as if they had just seen a ghost! :lol:

If your a single person in the US (and other anglo countries) if you don't go to bars and clubs on the weekends and you don't drink, then your considered a weirdo! For some reason being a "party animal" is considered cool and normal. If your not a "party animal" then your considered a loser! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster

Hi

Post by bgirlcolours »

Odbo, I don't know if it is common for a lot of females to lie to males about not fancying them, while they secretly do fancy them. I heard that it is common for them to, but I don't know if it's true, because I have no proof and because I haven't been told yet by any women if they ever lied to males about not fancying them while they secretly fancied them. But, when I was a teen, and when I was 20, I lied to males about not fancying them, while I secretly fancied them, because I didn't want to get rejected by them if I told them that I fancied them. But I don't wish to do that ever again, because lieing to people only gets them angry.

I wasn't trying to ask a dumb question by my comment about if males ever lie to women about not fancying them. I was only asking that because accurate answers to that question aren't always easy to find.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Oh god another one of these bimbos. All i can say is you better hurry up because you're almost reaching your expiration date. Men age like wine and women age like milk.
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster

Post by bgirlcolours »

Jamesbond, that's good you are honest with people that you don't drink, or get drunk on weekends or go to bars or nightclubs. You are not an alien and you have not seen a ghost when you tell people you don't drink or get drunk or go to bars or nightclubs. Those people who looked at you as if you are an alien and that you've just seen a ghost, don't realize that people who don't drink alcohol are usually a much safer social choice for them than the sort of people who they prefer eg. drunks, socially paranoid people, sadistic people etc. I am only saying this because the non-drinkers who I know in real life, don't have any sadisticness in their entire bones, bloods or minds. They are not bullying sorts. They know how to and do respect me and other people properly, and they don't go out of their way to endanger me or anyone's lives. So, please keep up the good work of not being a drinker or drunk.

Long ago people, especially the typical Australian males who drink, talked to me and acted like I was a crazy alien or loser because I don't drink alcohol either. But some NZ anglo NZ males and many males are realizing now that no one needs to drink alcohol to have fun. They love it when I tell them, "back when I was growing up, we had a much simpler way of having fun in life. We had pool parties, we had concerts, we had discoes, we went to the movies together with our friends, my mum took me windsurfing and to the movies etc." They respond to me, "really? It's hard finding something fun to do when not drinking alcohol." They just need more variety of fun and interesting activities for them to participate in, so that they can have fun and not get bored. That's the old-fashioned way of having fun in life, and it's good too.
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster

Hi

Post by bgirlcolours »

Well you've got a fake belief in your head. I am not a bimbo. I have my honest academic history to back me up on that. I achieved 30 credits in year 11 high school mathematics when I was in year 11 in NZ. And in NZ, high school students have to pass many mathematics exams to achieve 30 credits in mathematics. That's many maths exams I passed. The first few year 11 maths exams I sat, I got 100 % in them. I was also good at algebra when I was in year 11. So please don't get threatened by my intelligence.

I have long brown hair and I am not naturally blonde.

I am not a bimbo, because most of my personality and questions is very socially normal behaviour in European countries. And if my personality is socially normal behaviour in European countries, then I don't see why I ever had anything physiologically or socially dumb or wrong about me in the first place.
bgirlcolours
Freshman Poster

Hi

Post by bgirlcolours »

When I said that accurate answers to my question aren't always easy to find, I was meaning, it is hard finding people who will answer that question with honesty.

I will type tactfully as I can, I was offended when you called me a bimbo. But, by this comment, no drama-making is intended.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: Hi

Post by Mr S »

bgirlcolours wrote:I am sorry but I don't agree with online dating. It's because I've had foreign internet boyfriends before,a nd every time they arranged to meet me at an airport in New Zealand, I went to the airport and they never showed up. They stood me up. I also in the past had a foreign internet boyfriend who used me for money and got me internet scammed. These why I don't trust the internet. It's also because many people on dating websites are fake and dishonest, and because internet dating is very dangerous. I'm sure that there are some decent people on the internet, but it would take so many profiles to view until you find them. But still, even in that situation, it is still risky. I am more interested in giving real life dating a go.

It's true that males have told me that they find me hot. But there have been males who have told me that they find me attractive but that they are not interested in me. I have brown hair. I don't want to be dying my hair blonde to be able to get a guy, cos I don't want to be liked for who I'm not. I'd rather be liked for what I am originally.

Generally and the majority of the time, if males ask a female if she has a boyfriend, are they usually asking her that because he secretly wishes he was her boyfriend?
When a guy asks if you have a BF, it generally means he wants to bang you, not necessarily be your BF. He is trying to see what kinds of obstacles he will encounter and whether it's worth pursuing you further. Obviously, the hotter and more attractive you are the more likely the guy will throw caution to the wind and continue engaging you and go from there...

You should post a full body picture of yourself so we can judge how hot you are. You can blur your face if need be. That way you can get honest opinions from guys on here.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Australian woman happier dating abroad

Post by Zambales »

In 2011 she went 21 years without a date, I wonder what her situation is now!

Somehow I find it hard to believe that a "hot" woman could go this length of time without a date. It just doesn't add up.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Zambales wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 2:23 pm
In 2011 she went 21 years without a date, I wonder what her situation is now!

Somehow I find it hard to believe that a "hot" woman could go this length of time without a date. It just doesn't add up.
Hey I found her pic: Image :mrgreen:
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

DaRick wrote:
October 16th, 2010, 8:49 pm
Having Asperger's Syndrome doesn't help, nor does subsisting on a staple food of rice (the vast majority of Australians do not eat rice; they probably have bread as more of a staple food - they also do not cook fish, generally).
Do they eat fish raw?

I went to Australia once for a few days for a training for work. I am no expert, but I did eat fish and chips there. Isn't that part of the culture.

I was in Perth. There were lots of tall buildings. The place was dead. Lights were on, but no one was walking around. It was about 9 PM. There was a fish and chips place in a liquor store. They served fish and chips on a big paper-like wrap with no plate. The fish was a bit too 'fishy' for my tastes--- berundy--- I think they said. whatever that is. It could have been berramundi.