what is australia like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

what is australia like?

Post by hamdizzel »

how are Australian women like? the people in general? do Australian women find black man
attractive? just wondering its on my list of places i would like i see someday
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's been addressed in several threads in the Australia board. Go see there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: what is australia like?

Post by Nami321 »

According to my experience Australia looks beautiful and attractive. It is famous for natural, historical, best accommodation, Plants, Gardens and many other things. I visited there several times in the past. I like to visit historical places. The Hyde Park Barracks Museum, National War Memorial and Historic Houses Trust are my favorite historical places there. Have you ever visited there before?
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Re: what is australia like?

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

hamdizzel wrote:how are Australian women like? the people in general? do Australian women find black man
attractive? just wondering its on my list of places i would like i see someday
I don't think you'll find the HA concept realized in Australian women, not unless you've got a taste for masochism, that is. Travelling to Oz for the women would, in my view, be about as smart a move as travelling to the UK for their women.

Having said that, if you're a brotha you'll still get some action since many girls in the Anglosphere, but outside of the USA, are into black dudes, although they may not be quite the thin, lithe beauties that you had in mind. For example, in the UK - which is really just AmericaLite, I see many young single mums who've gotten pregnant by a black guy.

Personally-speaking, I would think that continental Europe, especially central/eastern Europe, would hold richer pickings; as well, of course, as Asia. I would forget the Anglosphere altogether as far as the search for a decent woman is concerned.

Good luck, though, wherever you end up going to.