9 reasons why Sydney sucks for men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

9 reasons why Sydney sucks for men

Post by Voice of Reason »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why does it seem that many White countries have the same social/female problems in their country? Is 'White culture' the primary reason for that? I'm just curious. ...
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

2. Girls only care about your looks

Ok, my Altaic warrior ancestry in all its testicular splendour omits me from this one, but for the average guy, this is a real pain in the gluteus maximus. If she doesn’t like you from the first second, SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU. Any attempts to shift this momentum of thought will cause her to think, “How dare you have the audacity to talk to ME?â€￾ followed by “Only Leonardo Dicaprio is allowed to approach meâ€￾. You seriously need to be above 6′ and lift regularly to get attention here. However, on the plus side, once you are in this category you get eye f***ed A LOT.

I thought he was talking about Melbourne

7. Game doesn’t work

Remember that artful neg you employed on that brunette in San Francisco that got her from initially being annoyed at you to playfully hitting your arm and asking questions? Well that wouldn’t get you very far in Sydney. If you want to know the reason why, refer to point #1, paragraph 2. Whereas the girls in the US to some degree know that you are seducing them, they will develop a sexual desire for you out of appreciation for your game. That’s not how it works in Sydney. If your interaction conveys to her any notions of you wanting to impale her mud pipe, she will call you out. Even if she is attracted to you, your actions will be seen as subterfuge. Sydney girls do not like subterfuge

No shit. By now girls have heard and seen all kinds of games and its safe to say that game has lost its effectiveness(btw I am not sure if it ever worked in the first place).
Slick
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Slick »

zboy1 wrote:Why does it seem that many White countries have the same social/female problems in their country? Is 'White culture' the primary reason for that? I'm just curious. ...
I've also seen "Why Toronto sucks for men", and "Why DC sucks for men". Might as well retitle it "Why the Anglosphere sucks for men" and put it for all Anglo countries.