This doesn't make sense to me..

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Banano
Veteran Poster

This doesn't make sense to me..

Post by Banano »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... untry.html
"It has become difficult for women in their late twenties and early thirties to find an eligible man in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane"

Sounds like if an average guy aproaches 10 women he should get couple of dates without hassle, what a load of BS.
Bitches like these 2 on the pic can get 10 dates a day if they rally want to, I think what they saying is 'there is a shortage of guys that look like Brad Pitt and drive Mercedes Benz ',
Feminist propaganda

Hardly makes any sense, why so many ozzie men go overseas to get p***y if there are shitloads of young, desparate, white anglo women available?

Whoever wrote this article should have their head examined

Nothing can upset me more than when women start complaining that there are no men available, I just wish im in their shoes for a couple of years :shock:
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Exactly - let their wombs go barren. Such women (believing that they deserve the best of the best just because they exist - roughly analogous to guys looking for supermodels) deserve nothing less.

Australian women are almost as crappy as American women, TBH. They are a bit less psychotic and paranoid, but that's about it. Talk about damning with faint praise.

N.B: Also, what were these women doing in their early 20's? Ignoring guys who wanted them or going out with ingrates (or both)?