Aussie women are the worst

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

LOL. Voice of Reason. : D

You cracked me up with that.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Voice of Reason wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Do you come from a land down under?

Where the women glow, and I forget the words.
Yes, but I will be leaving very soon.
Same, I'm moving to Europe. Where are you moving to?

haha at those pics of bogan girls, so typical. The only thing worse than bogans is their bogan pride for this country. Eg "if you don't love it [Australia], then leave" stickers you see on cars.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Lol..I could Imagine someone who doesnt have passport put that sticker on their car.
why they call it land of plenty?
overpriced houses, cars , highest interest rates in the world, expensive food, women are among the worst, the best jobs are gone to asia and india..its all f***ed!!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

OzGuy wrote: Same, I'm moving to Europe. Where are you moving to?
I'm going to the land of plenty:

Somewhere in Asia, that is.

Where are you going?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

OzGuy wrote: haha at those pics of bogan girls, so typical. The only thing worse than bogans is their bogan pride for this country. Eg "if you don't love it [Australia], then leave" stickers you see on cars.

Banano wrote: Lol..I could Imagine someone who doesnt have passport put that sticker on their car.

Welcome to Australia…

…where other cultures are welcomed with open arms!

Welcome to the ignorant nation of culturally-deprived convicts:

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Blue Murder wrote:LOL. Voice of Reason. : D

You cracked me up with that.
Cheers mate!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Hey VoR. We gotta have a drink sometime. Some German shit!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I hope I am able to contribute to this topic. I have met Australian women before in Canada. They were not ugly (7-7.5). They were not mean to me at all. However, one of them is taken, one may be taken, and one's relationship status is unknown. I believe someone wrote that the quality Australian women were taken in no time. A quality woman is one that is physically attractive with great personality traits. After reading several posts about Australian women and experiencing quality Australian women, I will not pursue them because finding quality Australian women is very arduous to impossible.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Hey VoR. We gotta have a drink sometime. Some German shit!
Funnily enough, I'm not a beer drinker. But it would be good.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Iawesome60 wrote:I hope I am able to contribute to this topic. I have met Australian women before in Canada. They were not ugly (7-7.5). They were not mean to me at all. However, one of them is taken, one may be taken, and one's relationship status is unknown. I believe someone wrote that the quality Australian women were taken in no time. A quality woman is one that is physically attractive with great personality traits. After reading several posts about Australian women and experiencing quality Australian women, I will not pursue them because finding quality Australian women is very arduous to impossible.
Yes, that is about right.

There are SOME decent women in Australia, but they are all taken.

Trying to meet women in Australia is like this:

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/life ... 1hfqf.html
“I reckon that women in this country haven't a clue what makes up a 'decent' man'', wrote reader ‘John Holmes’.
Mr Holmes added he found happiness with a Ukrainian “alternative� to whom he’s been married 11 years. They have a seven-year-old son.
‘Gold Finger’, meanwhile, said that the “majority� of Australian women were “self centered (sic) or individualistic and only care about their own feelings.�
“It seems like they have no soul and empty,� he added, before redeeming himself with the qualification that “there are also genuine ones out there [who are] awesome and great to be around with.�
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Anyone fancy this native australian "woman"? Apparently she has a dick!

Better do what she says otherwise she'll "f**k ya up bitch!"

This is typical behaviour of what you see on trains in Australia.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Aussie women the worst

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Gaxsax wrote:I can't believe the owner of this site/forum has listed Australian women as favorable to have as wives. They are worst than American and other Anglo-Saxon women. Sometimes I think Australia is the 51st state of USA, so our women are no different to theirs.

Even though Aussie girls love the American accent, I warn American men not to get involved with them. They will be sorry after the honeymoon. At least American women have some culture. Our women here are rough, rude and ready.

Australian women are married to the welfare state here. They don't need any man.
Gaxsax
Please tell all the australian fathers you know about CAF.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Gaxsax wrote:I can't believe the owner of this site/forum has listed Australian women as favorable to have as wives. They are worst than American and other Anglo-Saxon women. Sometimes I think Australia is the 51st state of USA, so our women are no different to theirs.

Even though Aussie girls love the American accent, I warn American men not to get involved with them. They will be sorry after the honeymoon. At least American women have some culture. Our women here are rough, rude and ready.

Australian women are married to the welfare state here. They don't need any man.
Gaxsax
Please tell all the australian fathers you know about CAF.
http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Home.aspx
Save it, Pete. Nobody cares.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Blue Murder wrote:
Save it, Pete. Nobody cares.
Blue. It is not me you are refusing to help.

It is your fellow men you are refusing to help.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!