Our Ad in the Dallas Observer Newspaper!

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Our Ad in the Dallas Observer Newspaper!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Our friend Steve N is hard at work in promoting our movement. In his letter to Steve Hoca below, he talks about the reception he's had so far when he brings up this site to others. And he is thinking of running an ad about this site in the Dallas Morning News. Do you think that would be effective? Or would it be better to just advertise in Google Adwords?
sweeeeeet!

Your are very passionate in your interviews, it has impact! I gotta send it to some of the guys. In fact, a guy at my work came up to me and said "steve,I really like the link you sent. I didnt really realize it until someone pointed it out like this". He wouldnt have done that if he didnt mean it. I sent him this link
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page ... hableFaces

And man, Winston's site is looking awesome! A work of art! He has greatly improved on it since when I first encountered it. It looks very nice and aesthetic. Layout is easy on the eyes and one can find information so fast because of that.

Winston has posted my dating sample profiles in several locations on his site.Its the one "american vs foreign sample profiles" you already saw.In fact, I would like to improve on it when I have time.

Im working hard and passionate on the project I told you guys about. It will be a home run. Ive ordered a total of 5 books written by Dr twenge, Dr Laura, and a book called affluenza. Rather than winston's site just being opinion, (as accurate as it is) , I want to tie in everything winston's site preaches with quotes from these experts. Every weekend and even weeknights I am working on this project. I will indeed advertise winston's site site on one of Dallas's most widely read (free) publications, its at every restraunt, grocery store, etc etc in all of dallas ft worth. I want to see if Winston records alot of additional hits when I do this, I dont know if it will work but Im going to try it. Im so passionate about getting the word out, I just may pay the few hundred dollars to post it in the dallas morning news. We'll see. I will always be brainstorming for ways to spread the word, let guys know they dont need to put up with the garbage they get here . Every guy I talk to are fed up with most american woman and they do realize foreign ladies are better. Most are not as blind to this as I thought they might be. This is what makes me believe we have a very RECEPTIVE audience and have an impact in motivating men to get off their ass and start looking overseas. Guys just need to see a site like Winston's to wake them up and jump start their motivation. I think when guys read Winstons site, I think they say to themselves "Yea, he's right! Ive experienced that and now I know why! " Based on the feedbback I get and my own experience coming across WInston's site, that is what I think happens with many guys as it did with me. I was so inspired that I printed it allout , about 100 pages and showed it to my dad and stepmom. My step mom, (god bless her, she is a awesome woman), reacted with "This is crap". LOL. She is a sweet lady of a much older generation and doesnt know whats going on these days in our generation, she isnt in the dating scene right? So I didnt really care.

Im proud to officially be able to say that I have contributed to Winston's site, even if its only a minor contribution. I can now tell people about that (well, Ill be careful at work with that, I dont need a bunch of angry woman at work disliking me, I have to work with them people everyday). But on the other hand, Winston's site does not come across as offensive or bitter like you and I often do. That is what makes his site that much more powerful. He does a excellent job of having a neutral unemotional tone that just sticks with the facts. When we can add the expert opinion section I am working on to his site, WOW! It will be so powerful!! That will wake people up when they see how aligned his material is with the leading American experts

Later!

PS- Man, Im proud of you that you finally went and even found what you think is your life partner. Im planning on going to cebu for a few months so I can find the right lady also. The internet dating can work but I thik Ill do better by being there. Ive met too many girls I liked online but didnt feel attracted to in person(just not good chemitry) But I need some time to get my head straight and get over my peru girl. She is a perfect example of the potential for someone to be totally different than what they portray to be online. I didnt see the real her until several trips. I can also bring a laptop PC and meet Cebu girls on cherry blossoms.
Last edited by Winston on May 14th, 2011, 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve Neese plans to post an ad promoting Happier Abroad in the Dallas Observer as soon as I finish editing his Research Section.

The Dallas Observer has an estimated 700,000 readers, and may bring us a lot of traffic from Texas. It'll be very interesting to see the results of that.

If that works out with good results, maybe we can start a donation fund here for advertising in more of such papers to reach more frustrated American guys out there? What do you think? I wouldn't have to be the one to collect the donations of course. It could be managed by Steve Neese or another third party person.

I know some of you are on a tight budget while others here are well off or financially independent. But if we all chipped in a little, we could get a lot of results and spread our message and movement far and wide, so that we can become a real national influence! That'd be awesome huh?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you all think we should put in the newspaper ad? What catchy words should we use?

How about something like, "Would you like an alternative to dating in America?" or "Is America a dead end in terms of dating for you? Expand your matrix to the rest of the world!"

Any suggestions?

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Winston wrote:What do you all think we should put in the newspaper ad? What catchy words should we use?

How about something like, "Would you like an alternative to dating in America?" or "Is America a dead end in terms of dating for you? Expand your matrix to the rest of the world!"

Any suggestions?
That would be a great idea!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Steve's update and draft of our ad in the Dallas Observer. What do you think? Any ideas on the wording?
I took your suggestion and modified it. What do you think? Feel free to modify this more and I'll consider it. The ad can be one bolded title with 3-4 lines below it. I'm doing $280 for 2 months. This is it! If this doesn't draw attention and results to your site then I'll have overestimated the existing problem or guys' willingness to expand their minds for love. 2 months run will give us access to 1.4 million!

http://WWW.HAPPIERABROAD.COM
Are you at a dating dead-end in America? Have you all but given up hope? Learn how to expand your dating options overseas! We provide the ultimate inspiration and know how!!
Personally, I think this below would sound great, but it might be too long. lol
http://WWW.HAPPIERABROAD.COM
Are you at a dating dead-end in America? Have you all but given up hope? Learn how to expand your dating options overseas! We provide the ultimate inspiration, proof of results, and know how! Come see visit our website and online community for evidence, photos, videos, interviews, stories, research studies, articles, and meet our advisors! We are a refreshing oasis of truth amidst a world of fakery, facade, and political correctness.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The second draft goes into more detail. Who knows, maybe someday newspapers all over the US, Canada, UK and Australia will have advertisements for Happier Abroad!

I would love to see Winston on the Dr. Phil show or any other tv talk show in the US talking about the dating scene for men in America and getting the word out that dating abroad is the answer for men. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve plans to post another ad in the Dallas Observer. Here is what it will show this time.

Steve:

"I plan to place another ad, and this time I can see if it really words or not by having access to traffic on my site. I just need to decide whether or not to wait until my e book is ready first. But here is what I came up with this time. I think its better than the other ones we used. I really like it!

INTERNATIONAL DATING – http://WWW.GLOBALDATINGSOLUTION.COM and http://WWW.HAPPIERABROAD.COM

Are you not finding what you are looking in the American dating scene? Are you a marriage minded man who feels like life is passing you by? Have you ever been curious about what international dating has to offer? Did you know that statistics show that International marriages are twice as successful as American marriages? Find out why your lack of success in the US dating scene isn’t your fault and learn the factors that are working against you. We are an informational site for men showing you what the latest scientific research, stats, facts, and expert opinion have to say about the American dating scene and why taking your search abroad for a life partner is the best thing you could ever do. We provide the ultimate inspiration, know how, and proof of results. Come join our forum community of advisors and like minded guys who want to help! (PS- we are not a dating agency nor a dating service. We are a movement of men who are passionate about educating and helping other men discover their dating options abroad)"