Does me being Asian hamper the growth of this site?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The stats on this site according to my google analytics are:

Every month about 5000 people visit this site. The unique visitors are around 200 per day, more or less.

Of that, around 20 people post regularly on this forum, and many more lurk and only post occassionally here, or none at all. At any time of the day or night, the visitors here reading as guests range between 5 and 20.

Apparently there are many silent fans of this site. Every month about 3 or 4 people order my ebook package, but most of them never write me or post on this forum. Occasionally some will write me after a year and reveal themselves.

But there seems to be an apex as to how far the ranking of this site gets to. The Alexa ranking hovers at around 400,000. The highest I ever got it to go was 360,000. It doesn't seem to go beyond that. Sites that are significant and big in traffic and popularity usually rank in the top 100,000 in Alexa.

Worst of all, Google set this site's page rank to ZERO for some reason without explanation. And there's no way to contact them about it. I try to find a way to but their help pages keep sending me around in a loop. It might be cause of all the spam accounts on this forum. Most of the 5000 registered users are spam accounts and there is no easy way to just delete them. Perhaps they contain spam links in their profiles that caused this page rank to go to zero.

Any suggestions or explanations?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

Adama wrote:
April 21st, 2010, 4:15 pm
It is unlikely. There is some racism against Asians, but only a trickle. I know lots of white guys who are racist, but they only hate black people. The most racist white guys actually like Asians. I think that may be a problem on some MRA sites that most guys are black and white guys are somewhat put off by it.

Having said that, I dont think this is the case with this site. I think the internet has had its day and people have gotten over the novelty. I think you are just a few years too late. The internet was more popular back between 2004-2007. Every site I have been visiting from foreign bride forums (planet love) to fitness forums to MRA sites have had a drastic decrease in the number of active posting members.

Besides that, most men are still in the Matrix of how wonderful American women are. If you attack American women, many guys in this country will still want to physically assault you. That's even after their second divorce in which they lost everything. Dont underestimate the power of media propaganda and culture to brainwash people into self destruction. It is on the whole almost perfectly effective.
Ironic, isn't it? You'd be surprised how many men can't tell if a woman have been to American prison before if they don't look like it (tattoos, obese, etc). There are exceptions, the Americans who moved abroad and obtained a 2nd citizenship. Though they prefer to be low-key and stay out of controversy.
Last edited by josephty2 on December 16th, 2023, 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

ladislav wrote:
April 21st, 2010, 5:59 pm
This is hard to gauge and is a question that is hard to answer because of that. You think if you looked like Brad Pitt, you would get more hits? Maybe, but you would probably get called a racist, a traitor, an un-American and cursed by red necks and other such "patriots". Being Asian protects you and while people like these would probably not join your forum:
http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... dneck2.jpg
The do not have much money to travel to where we are, anyway.
People in America really care about looks, agreed.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Does me being Asian hamper the growth of this site?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Most Asians are troglodytes. They don't read your website or think your website is weird.
Mostly sexually frustrated and alienated white people read your website.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 20th, 2023, 12:26 pm
Most Asians are troglodytes. They don't read your website or think your website is weird.
Mostly sexually frustrated and alienated white people read your website.
Asian people wouldn't share this website, it's not the Asian way. The Asian Americans who actually read it and become expats wouldn't share this website either, generally. Probably because there's not a reason to. They are very busy once the wedding is planned.

I remember a concept called push and pull. What pushes a person to take action?

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I think Roosh stole your ideas, what Roosh did do was go around the world - he went to Latin America - if you had done Latin America in the way he did then you would have done far better and got more reach - I think some white Americans do care about you being Asian but if you had gone to Colombia or Brazil after you were done with Russia I think you would have got a wider audience. The reason Roosh (who's Middle Eastern, the most hated demographic to white American males) got to where he did was because he did Latin America and he wrote the books - white - especially Americans - are not massively interested in Filipinas - they're interested in big booty Latinas - you could have stolen the march on him if you had done that but obviously it is too late to turn back the clock - you started well and got a lot of exposure due to your travels around Russia (when it was dangerous for a non-white person to do that - that took guts...) going to the Philippines was a backward step and something you should have done once you had done Latin America.