Updates on Winston's life

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
COPE2
Freshman Poster

Updates on Winston's life

Post by COPE2 »

can we get a section here just for updates on winstons life. not about the website or business, but just his life in general.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why? So you can use my life for target practice? lol

If I want you to know about my life, I'll post it somewhere here. Why devote a whole section or board? I don't think most here are interested in my life though, they just want to discuss issues.

If you want, join my mailing list and you'll get some updates on my life from time to time.

Anyway, this thread doesn't belong in the announcements section so I'm moving it to the feedback section.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Let The Bashing begin

Post by Master »

Of course. So we can use you as target practice. Why else? For you to consider yourself such a big man with all these ideas and theories you have to embody what you say. We can't have some stupid fagot living off hes parents shouting out stupid ideas if he himself doesn't follow them and doesn't follow what he preaches. What good is it if what he says doesnt mean a thing? If you created this site you must've known that you would cast others to bash you. With great ideas come great resistance. If you word means nothing than you mean nothing. You must've known that you must be prove what you say, and who you are. If not you'll just be just another clown.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Let The Bashing begin

Post by Winston »

Master wrote:Of course. So we can use you as target practice. Why else? For you to consider yourself such a big man with all these ideas and theories you have to embody what you say. We can't have some stupid fagot living off hes parents shouting out stupid ideas if he himself doesn't follow them and doesn't follow what he preaches. What good is it if what he says doesnt mean a thing? If you created this site you must've known that you would cast others to bash you. With great ideas come great resistance. If you word means nothing than you mean nothing. You must've known that you must be prove what you say, and who you are. If not you'll just be just another clown.
Dude, we already had a bashing board. It didn't work out and did more harm than good. You bring up some dumb topics a lot you know. I have always been true to what I say. I have never proven to be deceptive or dishonest, unless you're trying to paint a false picture of me, in which case you are a basher not a truth teller. If anything I have always been overly blunt and too honest. I never dodge serious questions, unlike most people. Truth is my God. Everyone who knows me knows that. I am not hypocritical. But I do not claim to be an angel either.

If you have some constructive criticism, you are free to post them. But please do not post deliberate lies. That is crossing the line. I have lived up to my words and do not see the need to create a thread about my life to be used for target practice.

Being abroad, I definitely live what I preach. There are others, like the owner of the AWS site, that never go abroad, and even many here only talk about going abroad, but don't do it.

If you look at the new videos on my youtube channel, you will see that I've given proof of everything I say. But I never said I was a flawless angel. No one is. I tell it like it is, and for most wise intelligent people, that's enough.

Please don't waste my time with dumb questions like this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
COPE2
Freshman Poster

Post by COPE2 »

im not out to get you or using you for target practice. your life is somewhat interesting because there are not many chinese american celebrities, and i guess you are about as close as it gets. in addition, the reality of it is what makes it interesting. it was a shame that i had to hear about you fleeing to taiwan from winston-wu.com.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

COPE2 wrote:im not out to get you or using you for target practice. your life is somewhat interesting because there are not many chinese american celebrities, and i guess you are about as close as it gets. in addition, the reality of it is what makes it interesting. it was a shame that i had to hear about you fleeing to taiwan from winston-wu.com.
I see. Well thanks. I'm glad you find me interesting. I'm not sure that I'm a celebrity though. I'm just an infamous guy admired by some, and known only in certain internet circles. I do not exist to the mainstream media, so I'm not sure I would qualify as a "celebrity". lol

Yeah my life is certainly interesting and controversial, and unique too.

Here are many reasons why:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston-Wu ... hments.htm

Btw, I didn't "flee" to Taiwan. I just went there for a few months and spent time with my family. Don't trust what you hear from basher sites. I am the truth seeker and the one sticking my neck out for the truth. They exist only to ridicule others. Who would you trust?

SNS
Freshman Poster

Another loser with no life and nothing better to do but bash

Post by SNS »

Master wrote:Of course. So we can use you as target practice. Why else? For you to consider yourself such a big man with all these ideas and theories you have to embody what you say. We can't have some stupid fagot living off hes parents shouting out stupid ideas if he himself doesn't follow them and doesn't follow what he preaches. What good is it if what he says doesnt mean a thing? If you created this site you must've known that you would cast others to bash you. With great ideas come great resistance. If you word means nothing than you mean nothing. You must've known that you must be prove what you say, and who you are. If not you'll just be just another clown.
You could always leave, but I'll bet you're another douchebag with no life and nothing better to do that bash Winston. He's not perfect, he never said he was and I do not agree with everything he says or does, but everybody has their reasons why they participate here in discussions relevant to expatriate and living abroad, and you have the option of getting lost and douche somewhere else.