iPhone compatibility issue

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
rudder
Junior Poster

iPhone compatibility issue

Post by rudder »

The text on these threads is not I phone friendly. It’s too small to read unless I zoom in, but then I have to scroll side to side since each line of text is too long.

Can something please be done to make it more smartphone friendly?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: iPhone compatibility issue

Post by Winston »

Yes. Use the mobile theme here:

index.php?style=21

You will find the link to it at the top of the forum too, under the banner.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
andywilson6
Freshman Poster

Post by andywilson6 »

Can you please tell me Why I am getting this issue when post a link in my posts

you don't insert image, video, URL, which belongs to external site's Something similar shows on post.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

andywilson6 wrote:
December 31st, 2020, 1:33 am
Can you please tell me Why I am getting this issue when post a link in my posts

you don't insert image, video, URL, which belongs to external site's Something similar shows on post.
You have to submit three legit posts first before you can post links or images. Be patient and submit some legit posts please.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne