We should call ourselves 'The Happier Abroaders' LOL

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

We should call ourselves 'The Happier Abroaders' LOL

Post by Winston »

I just realized something. We should call ourselves "The Happier Abroaders". LOL

Doesn't that have a nice ring to it? lol

What do you think? How can we incorporate that into our movement?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY

Post by innovatorsclub »

BINGO

"Have you ever thought about having a private forum for veteran members? I - and I know others too - hate it when someone posts information about a relatively untouched country publicly and then some dipshit comes in, says thanks for the free info, and then bails, presumably to go start f***ing up said new place."

Winston is he an elitist also or does he make a similar point?..Be careful winston the judge and jury might turn on you and slander you because you suggested you don't want someone ( in this case a dipshit) to ruin a new place
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve,
You're going insane here. How can I be an elitist when I am inclusive and make our info available to all? Stop taking cheap shots. I'm not the one saying that the guys here are not worthy or deserving. You are.

I believe in karma anyway. If I give away free info, the karma will come around.

I told you before, the US is 5 percent of the world's population. Even if every guy in the US went abroad, that will not saturate the other 95 percent of the world. How many times do I have to explain such a simple thing to you?

Anyhow, it's possible we could have a veterans board that is private and closed off. But what criteria should be used to qualify people? Post count? Voting? Or quality of posts?

Post count doesn't mean that much. A person could have a high post count filled with stupid posts, for example.

And even if we went by post count, Steve, since your post count is low, you wouldn't qualify for it. lol. Or should you be part of the veteran elites club simply because you think you're "the man"? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Dude that was a quote just this morning from another poster..partially validating the point of giving away free info to "dipshits" in his words

ok if i had some crayons I would spell it out for you but I have wasted way too much time having to school you.. Learn from your bad behavior for a change
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

I got news for you all - there are very, very few places in the world that are untouched. It's only a matter of time before there are no secrets. They're going to be found out with or without the help from people on this board.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:I got news for you all - there are very, very few places in the world that are untouched. It's only a matter of time before there are no secrets. They're going to be found out with or without the help from people on this board.

and there are very few places in the world which can be considered p***y heavens and for most part these places are not secret anymore. Sure there are pockets here and there.

Winston I think you are wrong to think that if all Americans head abroad there would still be plenty of p***y left for everyone, can you imagine another 50 million americans start travelling to TH, PH, LAm, Russia,Ukraine. (50M mil is 30% of male population in US and that probably the number of guys who are not so desirable or successful in US)

On the other hand I dont think creating 'private club' will help the situation, we live in the age of internet.

Places do get ruined by foreigners making it harder for ordinary guy.

Close friend of mine told me when he was in Phuket 10 years ago girls were all over him, he could get free p***y easily(sales/restaurant girls+massage girls wouldn't charge him) as he was young guy in early 20s and competition was a joke, older folks 50+

Nowadays it is not the same, competition got much more tougher, 22 year old white guy is not novelty anymore
Last edited by Banano on November 12th, 2013, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are still many large areas of the world with no expats, such as Siberia, Kazakhstan, Krygyzstan, Uzbekistan, Romania, Bulgaria, China, etc. In big countries, there are remote regions and small towns as well. Look at the big picture.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano,
Let's assume for a moment that you are right (but I don't think you are) that too much publicity will ruin things for us.

Well then who is worthy of the truth and who isn't? What makes people like Steve R and his brother think that they are "special or worthy" enough of having the international playboy field all to themselves, but not to others?

I mean, Steve R is not even good husband material. He has no money, no credit, and no money management skills. He is not seeking a serious relationship, but only wants to be a playboy. Obviously he is not good husband material. So why would someone like him be worthy of having the "field" all to himself at the exclusion of others? Why would he be better than all of you? I've asked him this many times but he won't answer.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Kazakhstan, Krygyzstan, Uzbekistan are MUSLIM countries and do you think they will be easy to bed?
China have surplus of males due to one child policy which makes women super picky
Parts of Romania can be good but its rapidly changing and its same with Bulgaria and other new EU countries
Siberia sounds like a good option but its so remote, cold, not cheap and not many people live there?
Going to these remote small town requires you to know local language.
Why nobody talks about Mongolia?

It makes sense to protect these so called p***y-heavens but its mission impossible when you have sites like rooshv and many others.

Even if you shut HA down it wont change anything, there are many other sources on internet where people can get info from.

My prediction is that in 20 years from now ALL women will get infected by western virus due to effects of globalization, materialism, feminism and other evil forces. Enjoy it while you can.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:My prediction is that in 20 years from now ALL women will get infected by western virus due to effects of globalization, materialism, feminism and other evil forces. Enjoy it while you can.
My guess is that in 20 years, America will be one of the places foreigners come to seeking their MOBs. :shock:
Most of us will be past caring by then, but there it is.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

There will be ever more expats living in other countries, especially white ones.

I talk to the expats here sometimes and they're pretty much united in how grim things are becoming back home, especially for working class people.

And there are expats to be found everywhere. There are 100x more in Bangkok than there were in Guangzhou though.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Kazakhstan, Krygyzstan, Uzbekistan are MUSLIM countries and do you think they will be easy to bed?
China have surplus of males due to one child policy which makes women super picky
Parts of Romania can be good but its rapidly changing and its same with Bulgaria and other new EU countries
Siberia sounds like a good option but its so remote, cold, not cheap and not many people live there?
Going to these remote small town requires you to know local language.
Why nobody talks about Mongolia?

It makes sense to protect these so called p***y-heavens but its mission impossible when you have sites like rooshv and many others.

Even if you shut HA down it wont change anything, there are many other sources on internet where people can get info from.

My prediction is that in 20 years from now ALL women will get infected by western virus due to effects of globalization, materialism, feminism and other evil forces. Enjoy it while you can.
Yes dude. Look at the threads here about the FSU Asian Republics. Everyone says they are dating paradises. Ask Ladislav.

China is a dating paradise too. Did you see Rooshv's map? It lists China as a place that's easy to get laid. Yeah there are too many men there, but most of them aren't dating material to the ladies.

Your prediction would only be true if free energy were made available to the world. Right now the world economy thrives on SCARCITY. Haven't you seen the movie "Zeitgeist Addendum"? Scarcity drives the economy and always puts a wedge between the elite upper class and the classes below it. This means there will always be a minority of rich people, and a majority of poor people. Poor women are going to be nicer and more approachable of course. The only way that would change is if the whole economic system changes so that everyone can be prosperous, even in third world countries. What reason is there to think that likely?

Again, you jump to rash judgments and don't see the big picture.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano,
Question for you. Why are you one of the most pessimistic people here? What's your point? That everything sucks everywhere and that we should all give up? Sheesh. You are sure a downer. What do you have to offer anyone?

Is it because your experiences are all negative? If so, isn't that your problem? Why are you trying to carry it out to everyone else? Have you ever had any amazing, happy or positive experiences in life or with women? Sheesh.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Had many great moments with all sorts of women including western but you making it sound like America is the only place where women are bad and the rest is heaven.

Im telling you it is not,

Out of all these countries you mentioned as easy to get women(Siberia, Kazakhstan, Krygyzstan, Uzbekistan, Romania, Bulgaria, China) I tell you might get some in China,you can forget the rest and you know it
I'd probably do well in 2nd tier cities in Romania/Bulgaria/Russia as Im white.

Sure you could always go p4p but i dont count that.
its not me being negative, im being realistic.

I traveled some 20-30 countries, lived in a few so maybe I know thing or 2 about women