Poll: Should we have a women's board on this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should we have a women only board on this forum?

Yes. Female members need their own board to post in without being unfairly attacked by women haters.
26%
No. Why should they get a ladies only board? If they can't stand the heat, then they shouldn't come here.
74%

Total votes: 38
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

The poll results are 20-9 in favor of no women's board. Does this matter or am I missing something? Is nothing sacred? Is it still possible to have men's only clubs?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Some suggestions :

* Get rid of that "Pinkie" logo

* At the top you have a short description. How about if you include anti-feminism in that description

* Have a massive link (a logo / symbol) to this forum at the top of all pages / and the same from this forum to there

* Get some women to join! (not just existing female members of this place) i.e. there are quite a few antifeminist / traditional femininity blogs out there. Contact them and tell them about your new forum, and ask if they'll have a link to it
Great ideas. I already have some of those on my plate and am working on it. Thanks.

Some of my other friends plan to join too, who are not members of this forum.

I can just put a text link between the two forums. A logo/symbol isn't necessary.

Since you follow these anti-feminist blogs and have posted them already, can you contact them for us?
Ok I'll contact them. But I'm not very good at promoting things. If you give me the wording of what you want to say, I'll pass it on.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Winston, Winston, Winston...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I can not believe you did that. While this is your forum and you have every right to do what you choose with it, the move you made is highly foolish. Women in Western society have damn near everything handed to them on a platinum jewel encrusted platter JUST for being women, and now you've gave them something else as well?

As I said, if you do this, sadly I will be forced to leave this forum, but before I leave here, I would like to express my disappointment in the great Winston Wu. When I first joined this forum, the vibe I got from you was that you were the kind of man who took no crap from Western women, and now you want to give them sanctuary in our backyard? What happened to the Winston that gave Western women the middle finger? Wasn't the concept of "Happier Abroad" meant for men who felt a need and/or desire to escape the misandry and feminism of Western society? What the hell does any Western woman want with "Happier Abroad" and foreign dating? Here--in Western Society-- they already have everything handed to them on a silver platter (favorable treatment in the justice system, can be as ugly, mean, and/or nasty as she wants and still have legions of guys chasing after her and lining up for miles just to be able to sniff her soiled panties, favorable/priority treatment in the workforce, etc.), and yet, the fact that they want to seek foreign men (and possibly live overseas) just demonstrates (and further proves) that Western women are avaricious and ungrateful wenches. Winston, you have made a grave error in creating that Women's forum--scratch that. The true error in this situation is that you gave the women's forum the same name of the movement you created for American men that are worth a damn: HAPPIER ABROAD. I am willing to bet that most of the male members would have been less opposed to this idea if you disassociated the women's forum from the Happier Abroad movement, the movement that YOU started for MEN. What happened to that Winston? Did that Winston finally have his balls ripped off by these feminist females? Did Winston finally cave?

While this was a big mistake, Winston Wu, it is a mistake that CAN be corrected. Please do so soon. Be the hero and role model that you were several years ago. Become the Winston Wu that did not care about Western women again. Be the trailblazer again. Western women do not need to seek foreign men/better lives abroad because they already have everything they could want here in the Western world-- and besides, a vast majority of foreign men want nothing to do with Western women. Western women have the worst global reputation of any group of women on planet Earth Even foreign men who may be curious about Western women-- they get involved with one, and their curiosity is permanently cured. Western women are like a cancer, man-- all it takes is one bad cancer cell and the disease can spread like wildfire. No, we can not stop them from going overseas and spreading their cancer (even if they claim they are not "like that", they still have feministic ideals they can spread), but we do NOT have to give them a platform in our own backyard to do so. Let them go somewhere else and spread their cancer. They do not need to do that under the Happier Abroad banner-- once they do this, the Happier Abroad movement will lose its luster and (moral) authority.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston, Winston, Winston...

Post by ***JP*** »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I can not believe you did that. While this is your forum and you have every right to do what you choose with it, the move you made is highly foolish. Women in Western society have damn near everything handed to them on a platinum jewel encrusted platter JUST for being women, and now you've gave them something else as well?

As I said, if you do this, sadly I will be forced to leave this forum, but before I leave here, I would like to express my disappointment in the great Winston Wu. When I first joined this forum, the vibe I got from you was that you were the kind of man who took no crap from Western women, and now you want to give them sanctuary in our backyard? What happened to the Winston that gave Western women the middle finger? Wasn't the concept of "Happier Abroad" meant for men who felt a need and/or desire to escape the misandry and feminism of Western society? What the hell does any Western woman want with "Happier Abroad" and foreign dating? Here--in Western Society-- they already have everything handed to them on a silver platter (favorable treatment in the justice system, can be as ugly, mean, and/or nasty as she wants and still have legions of guys chasing after her and lining up for miles just to be able to sniff her soiled panties, favorable/priority treatment in the workforce, etc.), and yet, the fact that they want to seek foreign men (and possibly live overseas) just demonstrates (and further proves) that Western women are avaricious and ungrateful wenches. Winston, you have made a grave error in creating that Women's forum--scratch that. The true error in this situation is that you gave the women's forum the same name of the movement you created for American men that are worth a damn: HAPPIER ABROAD. I am willing to bet that most of the male members would have been less opposed to this idea if you disassociated the women's forum from the Happier Abroad movement, the movement that YOU started for MEN. What happened to that Winston? Did that Winston finally have his balls ripped off by these feminist females? Did Winston finally cave?

While this was a big mistake, Winston Wu, it is a mistake that CAN be corrected. Please do so soon. Be the hero and role model that you were several years ago. Become the Winston Wu that did not care about Western women again. Be the trailblazer again. Western women do not need to seek foreign men/better lives abroad because they already have everything they could want here in the Western world-- and besides, a vast majority of foreign men want nothing to do with Western women. Western women have the worst global reputation of any group of women on planet Earth Even foreign men who may be curious about Western women-- they get involved with one, and their curiosity is permanently cured. Western women are like a cancer, man-- all it takes is one bad cancer cell and the disease can spread like wildfire. No, we can not stop them from going overseas and spreading their cancer (even if they claim they are not "like that", they still have feministic ideals they can spread), but we do NOT have to give them a platform in our own backyard to do so. Let them go somewhere else and spread their cancer. They do not need to do that under the Happier Abroad banner-- once they do this, the Happier Abroad movement will lose its luster and (moral) authority.

I agree 100% Winston was the man that made other men open their eyes to greener pastures abroad and giving in to western women's demands that is just wrong and I myself think it's time to go too. I did find my one and only abroad and it makes me sad that a site that inspired me to think out of the box gave in to this. I honestly believe that the forum should have been kept the same for both men and women. There is women in this forum who have stayed even while people insult them. I honestly don't see the need for a forum that segregates the genders.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's highly unlikely that Winston created the ladies forum in order to populate it with bad western women, considering that this entire forum and his book criticises the majority of them.

I don't think anyone should worry about that happening. The idea is to get decent women on there. That means decent foreign women, and yes, some western women too, as long as they're not what we're trying to avoid.

It seems so strange for people here to be against the idea of having women around. We like women, right? As long as they are the kind of women that we like, and they don't take over, and as long as this place is for us (with women as guests) I don't see a problem.

I still don't entirely agree with giving them their own forum, and I don't understand why he's gone ahead and done it despite the opposition to the idea, but what's done is done.

Let's just wait and see what happens. Imagine being able to ask women from various countries questions about their culture, all the while knowing that they understand the point of the forum and why we're here. That would be good. And where else would you be able to do that?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I honestly don't understand all the whining on this forum by the men...I mean, come on...get serious! I've checked out the female forum and already, you have some female posters posting over there that would normally not come to the male section of HappierAbroad. Most of them will never post on this site anyway--either because of the sexist attitudes here, or because they're just scared of being chased away, like usual--so why all the complaining?...
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

My only question is why have a poll asking members what they want if you're not going to stick with the results. Now it's 23-9 in favor of no women's forum - it seems this doesn't matter.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:My only question is why have a poll asking members what they want if you're not going to stick with the results. Now it's 23-9 in favor of no women's forum - it seems this doesn't matter.
The poll is a ploy to generate interest, doesn't matter what the results will be.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

I guess not...
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mens- ... phere.html

I think MGTOW are deluded. But I don't blame them for going to extremes, as unnatural as it is. Feminism not only corrupts women, it corrupts men indirectly too. The people who really pull the strings in this world must be laughing their heads off at both.

But MGTOW aren't stupid, and they do talk a lot of sense, which is why I lurk a lot at their forum and I do take note of a lot of what they say. Even though what we're about and what they're about isn't really the same thing, I saw this coming.

Winston, your idea to have a separate forum was always bound to be unpopular. I've tried (and I'll continue to try) to help out a bit by contributing, and trying to see it as a positive thing, and maybe it could be, but you're creating a bad impression of your own forum by effectively saying "we're a bunch of bas tards, so ladies, have your own forum to get away from the nasty men here". I myself resent that, and the only reason I'm willing to get involved is in the hope that you can get lots of decent (mainly non western) women there, and I'd like to hear their views and chat with them about various things, because those are the types of women that we like and seek, right?

I think you should have just invited women here (as it is compatible with your overall message and concept) and told the guys to tone down the bul lshit, rather than create a separate forum. But since you've already created it, I think you should be careful, and make sure you stay focussed on what the whole point of this is. Your concept is that women in non western countries are generally better than western women. Stay focussed on that, rather than trying to create a girly forum for its own sake. If they start talking about makeup, I don't think I could stand it. Just stay focused, and listen to your members here. You remind me of myself, I can be a bit stubborn, but on this you really need to listen to your members and give them what they want.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:My only question is why have a poll asking members what they want if you're not going to stick with the results. Now it's 23-9 in favor of no women's forum - it seems this doesn't matter.
Read the poll again. It was about creating a women's board HERE IN THIS FORUM. Most members here were against it, so it was not done. Instead, it was created as a separate forum, since I saw a need and opportunity for it, along with potential. Not that this forum is a democracy, but I do consider polling results.

What I did makes sense from a marketing standpoint. Our women bashing here alienates 50 percent of the population, which is a lot no doubt. This is a step at removing some of those barriers, and could potentially expand our movement by a lot.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote: What I did makes sense from a marketing standpoint. .
Yep, and you can't serve God and Mammon at the same time. However, this marketing ploy is stupid. You are trying to cater to a market that doesn't exist. If you want to market stuff to Western skanks, best to do it in another way.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You could argue that having a separate forum for women is a good idea because this place should be for men only.

You could argue that it's not a good idea because it gives a bad impression of this forum.

The real issue is that if you want women to be a part of this whole Happier Abroad thing, first you need to clean up this forum. I find it a bit embarrassing to think of women being here and reading some of the stuff that people write. That needs to be dealt with. Clean up your house before you invite guests in. It seems so stupid that everyone here likes and wants foreign women, but they don't want them to join the forum. Why not? Maybe you should have just created a little subforum here for women and left it at that.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

I just googled the keywords "women forum," and it came up with 980,000,000 results. Winston, explain to us again why we should add to this 1B number on this domain?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote: What I did makes sense from a marketing standpoint. .
Yep, and you can't serve God and Mammon at the same time. However, this marketing ploy is stupid. You are trying to cater to a market that doesn't exist. If you want to market stuff to Western skanks, best to do it in another way.
We are not catering to Western skanks. We are catering to foreign women and Western women who are into foreign cultures and men and against feminism. They are not skanks, so don't put them in the same category. You paint with too broad a brush.

The market does exist. I did some research and found that there are many women out there that like foreign men.

A number of women have already introduced themselves in the ladies forum, and more that I know of are on their way.
Guyver wrote: I just googled the keywords "women forum," and it came up with 980,000,000 results. Winston, explain to us again why we should add to this 1B number on this domain?
I've already explained it many times. It has the huge potential of doubling the size of this movement, by including women into it. Women are 50 percent of the population, and that's a HUGE percentage. It'd be foolish not to tap into it, and include it or cater to it.

Plus, I love women, so I enjoy giving them a voice and forum too. If you don't love women, then why complain about them or seek them in foreign countries? Think about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne