Poll: Should we have a women's board on this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should we have a women only board on this forum?

Yes. Female members need their own board to post in without being unfairly attacked by women haters.
26%
No. Why should they get a ladies only board? If they can't stand the heat, then they shouldn't come here.
74%

Total votes: 38
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforu ... p?f=5&t=17

And that's just page 2 at the time of writing this. I tried. I really tried. Winston, maybe you should only have foreign women there.

Then again, I don't know what's worse : debating with a western woman about stuff that we all know to be true and getting nowhere because she doesn't want to face the truth, or, trying to convince a foreign woman of just how bad things are and getting nowhere because she can't believe it.

Actually I'd prefer the latter. Or maybe I wouldn't debate with her at all, I'd just enjoy her company and talk about unicorns or whatever else tickles her fancy.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Winston wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote: What I did makes sense from a marketing standpoint. .
Yep, and you can't serve God and Mammon at the same time. However, this marketing ploy is stupid. You are trying to cater to a market that doesn't exist. If you want to market stuff to Western skanks, best to do it in another way.
We are not catering to Western skanks. We are catering to foreign women and Western women who are into foreign cultures and men and against feminism. They are not skanks, so don't put them in the same category. You paint with too broad a brush.

The market does exist. I did some research and found that there are many women out there that like foreign men.

A number of women have already introduced themselves in the ladies forum, and more that I know of are on their way.
Guyver wrote: I just googled the keywords "women forum," and it came up with 980,000,000 results. Winston, explain to us again why we should add to this 1B number on this domain?
I've already explained it many times. It has the huge potential of doubling the size of this movement, by including women into it. Women are 50 percent of the population, and that's a HUGE percentage. It'd be foolish not to tap into it, and include it or cater to it.

Plus, I love women, so I enjoy giving them a voice and forum too. If you don't love women, then why complain about them or seek them in foreign countries? Think about it.
I know you explained it, and I read it, however, I simply was not convinced of the reasons for adding to what western women already have. Until now that is, I see you are in it for the money. Yeah okay, if you just want to make this a business venture. Since you are catering towards foreign women and western women who want to know of foreign culture, and the men, then how do you plan on controlling the feminist brainwashed western men and women from going at each other's throats on these 2 forums?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guyver wrote: I know you explained it, and I read it, however, I simply was not convinced of the reasons for adding to what western women already have. Until now that is, I see you are in it for the money. Yeah okay, if you just want to make this a business venture. Since you are catering towards foreign women and western women who want to know of foreign culture, and the men, then how do you plan on controlling the feminist brainwashed western men and women from going at each other's throats on these 2 forums?
Of course the money is a part of it. But I also love women and love giving them a voice as well. It's crazy to alienate 50 percent of the population from this movement by gender.

They will not go at each other's throats on these two forums because those that have a personality conflict with the other will not post on the other forum, they will stay in their own forum. Also, we do not attract feminist women here, we attract anti-feminist women, remember?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Winston wrote:Of course the money is a part of it. But I also love women and love giving them a voice as well. It's crazy to alienate 50 percent of the population from this movement by gender.

They will not go at each other's throats on these two forums because those that have a personality conflict with the other will not post on the other forum, they will stay in their own forum. Also, we do not attract feminist women here, we attract anti-feminist women, remember?
Are you serious? Winston, you don't actually think that it's a simple matter of "staying on your own forum?" How long do you think that will last? It's called flame wars. The nature of the beast dictates that men and women on either of these forums will start to attack the other. I can't tell you how many times I have seen this happen. That is what feminism does. Attracting anti-feminist women is all good, for now anyways...until the beast rears it's ugly head. Just wait for it.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

I did the unthinkable and clicked on johnny1975's link to the ladies' forum.

Ms Bella and ninja girl has solid points johnnyboy. I'm man enough to admit that. Perhaps u should stay in this forum if u only wanted to read opinions that coincide with urs. The ladies answered u the best way they can in a very gentle and honest way. Fact of the matter is, I myself knows more women in the western world who are lonely and looking for dates than men. Hell, I'm self made, good looking, I would say a good catch and I have trouble finding a decent woman to be with me here in the Phillies. Its the same everywhere. Actually I have better luck in the US where women are after my good looks and fat wallet. I could get sex easier in the western world but its not the type I would feel validated as a man about. Think about it, its not about the notches on our belt or how many dates we go on to, its about finding that one woman we would wanna wake up next to. Forgive me, I'm a hopeless romantic lol.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jboy wrote:I did the unthinkable and clicked on johnny1975's link to the ladies' forum.

Ms Bella and ninja girl has solid points johnnyboy. I'm man enough to admit that. Perhaps u should stay in this forum if u only wanted to read opinions that coincide with urs. The ladies answered u the best way they can in a very gentle and honest way. Fact of the matter is, I myself knows more women in the western world who are lonely and looking for dates than men. Hell, I'm self made, good looking, I would say a good catch and I have trouble finding a decent woman to be with me here in the Phillies. Its the same everywhere. Actually I have better luck in the US where women are after my good looks and fat wallet. I could get sex easier in the western world but its not the type I would feel validated as a man about. Think about it, its not about the notches on our belt or how many dates we go on to, its about finding that one woman we would wanna wake up next to. Forgive me, I'm a hopeless romantic lol.
You're nuts. Go and join in the conversation. Go, do it. If you can't see what I'm talking about from the outside, try seeing it from the inside. But still, it's astounding how you've missed the point.

I officially declare myself the sanest person here. I see things which should be clear as day to all of you. And that's saying something, since I'm not even that bright. Alright, alright, I am.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Perhaps the value of the female forum will be to show that Western females are all pretty much similarly dysfunctional. Take this quote from Renata linked to above:
Girls like myself would rather not be a statistic or a notch on someone's belt. So you would find that I am picky. I'm friendly, open, I used to go on many many dates, but my standards are high.
And which "high standard" men is she choosing? Almost certainly the same dirtbags other Western females are choosing, thus ensuring that she will in fact just be another notch, since these men don't need a relationship to get sex and, as dirtbags, aren't suitable for relationships anyway. This situation will likely continue until Renata is a broken down old hag of around 30 and no self respecting dirtbag will touch her, whereupon she will start looking for some nerd she has previously been treating like dirt to con into marriage. Same old same old.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:Perhaps the value of the female forum will be to show that Western females are all pretty much similarly dysfunctional. Take this quote from Renata linked to above:
Girls like myself would rather not be a statistic or a notch on someone's belt. So you would find that I am picky. I'm friendly, open, I used to go on many many dates, but my standards are high.
And which "high standard" men is she choosing? Almost certainly the same dirtbags other Western females are choosing, thus ensuring that she will in fact just be another notch, since these men don't need a relationship to get sex and, as dirtbags, aren't suitable for relationships anyway. This situation will likely continue until Renata is a broken down old hag of around 30 and no self respecting dirtbag will touch her, whereupon she will start looking for some nerd she has previously been treating like dirt to con into marriage. Same old same old.
Not to criticise Renata specifically, but you can sense the vibe, right? Listen to what they say and the way that they say it. I tried to be open minded, and apart from being just a little bit hostile at one point (then again, I'm not even sure hostile is the right word), I've made lots of good points. What do I get? The usual sh it that you'd expect from a female that doesn't belong on any forum like this. It's just not worth breaking down their fallacies and bulls hit because they'll just hit you with some more.

On more than one occasion I've written long posts addressed to them and then scrapped it. It's just not worth it. I think you're right, that forum will only serve to illustrate the western female attitude.

The females on that forum, at least the ones that are there right now, they are not the real deal. They are not what we want. They're what we're trying to get away from. Sure, they do have certain things going for them (some of what they've said is pretty cool, and surprising) but it's not good enough. They aren't what we want there.

Winston, get some actual foreign women on that forum. I'd rather have a foreign woman respond to our grievances about western women with "Huh? Naah, surely not, that can't really be true?" (in other words, being so far removed from what we notice that they just can't relate to it at all) than what we have so far. I definitely sense attitude. They're halfway there but they're still tainted. Not good enough.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It shows the futility of a female forum given that Western females would have no problem attracting good husbands but for the fact that they are worthless dirtbag-humping sluts, and being automatons their behaviour can't be corrected. It would be best to just advise them to give up and try again in the next life.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

jboy wrote:I did the unthinkable and clicked on johnny1975's link to the ladies' forum.

I also went to the other forum. Bella was nice, albeit delusional, but all Ninja did was attack Johnny without making any real points.

I'm also self made and good-looking. I also get girls in the US, but girls that I've talked to and met from Phil and Latin America are simply on a different standard than American women. In fact, I didn't know that women were capable of being that good.

I remember there being some questions as to whether you were a female posing as a male here, jboy. This post proves it for me. No way any guy in the world would agree with what you just posted.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Perhaps the value of the female forum will be to show that Western females are all pretty much similarly dysfunctional. Take this quote from Renata linked to above:
Not to criticise Renata specifically, but you can sense the vibe, right? Listen to what they say and the way that they say it. I tried to be open minded, and apart from being just a little bit hostile at one point (then again, I'm not even sure hostile is the right word), I've made lots of good points. What do I get? The usual sh it that you'd expect from a female that doesn't belong on any forum like this. It's just not worth breaking down their fallacies and bulls hit because they'll just hit you with some more.

On more than one occasion I've written long posts addressed to them and then scrapped it. It's just not worth it. I think you're right, that forum will only serve to illustrate the western female attitude.

The females on that forum, at least the ones that are there right now, they are not the real deal. They are not what we want. They're what we're trying to get away from. Sure, they do have certain things going for them (some of what they've said is pretty cool, and surprising) but it's not good enough. They aren't what we want there.

Winston, get some actual foreign women on that forum. I'd rather have a foreign woman respond to our grievances about western women with "Huh? Naah, surely not, that can't really be true?" (in other words, being so far removed from what we notice that they just can't relate to it at all) than what we have so far. I definitely sense attitude. They're halfway there but they're still tainted. Not good enough.
Definitely true about foreign women. The other night I was talking to my main foreign girl and she was shocked to hear that western women turn down men based on their height. When I pressed, she said "height won't put food on the table or treat me right". (Note: she's a middle class, educated woman with a decent job.)

Foreign women just can't fathom what goes on here.

Western women will never get it. The ones that do won't admit it because, let's face it, things are the way they want them to be. They have full control now. Sure, some guys get it, but most don't and never will. They will be grinded down until nothing is left of them.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Yes Maverick, Ninjapuppy did nothing but attack. She was upset that I showed Bella a bit of attitude (which I think was deserved). All she's interested in doing is defending her fellow females no matter what.

Notice that when I make the kind of points that would be considered perfect normal here, they just can't bring themselves to agree wholeheartedly. One of them said that the forum isn't all about me, and that other people have opinions too. Bulls hit. That forum is supposed to be an extension of this forum, and as such, my opinions are representative of what goes on here (and I'm not even that harsh). So yes, they absolutely should agree with pretty much everything I say about western women, otherwise what the fu ck are they doing there? Do they think that is just another women's forum? Do they not know what the concept of Happier Abroad is all about?

I don't mind a bit of devil's advocate, I do it myself too, but I know why they do it. It's because they don't really agree with us. Sure, you'll hear them talk about being submissive, and doing nice things for a man, all the things we want to hear, and maybe they really do think like that, but something is very off about them. It's like they're with us, but they're not with us. They joined the forum knowing what the deal is, and the deal is that we have a lot of harsh criticism about western women.

Take this as an example :

http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforu ... p?f=5&t=50

I'm talking about attention whores. Women who mess around with other women in clubs for attention, and women who dress provocatively and then claim that it's just for themselves. Two perfectly valid points, which we all know is very true, right? But just look at the resistance. Notice the extent they go to to avoid agreeing with something that is true. They're prepared to say just about anything to avoid conceding. Notice the obfuscation.

I'm just going to keep saying it : Winston, kick those substandard females off that forum and get some foreign women on there, or western women who truly, truly get it. That forum is not for women. That forum is for us. Yes, us. The Happier Abroad concept is for us. The only reason for that forum is because you thought it was necessary, but it is nothing but an extension of this forum.

If anybody wants to test if that forum is worth bothering with, go there, spend a little while conversing with the females who are currently there, and then tell me it feels right.

I'm still willing to give it a chance, but as long as there are no decent females there, it just isn't going to work.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Maverick wrote:

I also went to the other forum. Bella was nice, albeit delusional, but all Ninja did was attack Johnny without making any real points.

I'm also self made and good-looking. I also get girls in the US, but girls that I've talked to and met from Phil and Latin America are simply on a different standard than American women. In fact, I didn't know that women were capable of being that good.

I remember there being some questions as to whether you were a female posing as a male here, jboy. This post proves it for me. No way any guy in the world would agree with what you just posted.
Man, u missed my point. I'm not agreeing fully with Bella, not with Johnny either but I cannot be blind to what I see around me. The way I see it, both sexes are having some difficulty finding a suitable long term mate in today's world. We should acknowledge that fact at least.

FYI, the woman Winnie the fool accused of being me is a pinay. If I am a pinay, there would be no benefit for me if I say some AWs are not all bad. I guess u are blind to that fact as well. My mom who is a caucasian american made a choice to be with my dad, who is a chinese immigrant. She's one of those AWs who was the pioneer of women's happier abroad. My older sister likewise chose to marry a chinese engineer, my younger sister, now that's a different story! She's a great catch IMHO but then she can't find a suitable mate in the US. I might sound like a mangina to u but I'm admitting now on my 20s, I'm one of those badboys who have let several wife-material women slip through my fingers. Still kicking myself why I've not settled down back then. Fact is, the courting and mating ritua these days is severely fuc.ked up. It affects everyone although not equally. If me saying that makes u think I'm a foreign woman posing as a man here then so be it lol, I jus don't see the logic of why a foreign woman would say what I said.

To be clear, I fully agree most foreign woman from the latin countries and the Phillies I've met are indeed on a different plane compared to their american skank counterparts.

To be clear again, I fully agree with Johnny1975 that there is no reason to have a female forum and the idea of it is crap. The only way it would gain my respect is if there are legitimate foreign women in there who supports the idea of seeking a mate elsewhere. Only women who has voted with their feet should be allowed to post or at least are eloquent experts from our favorite countries.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Johnny1975 wrote:Yes Maverick, Ninjapuppy did nothing but attack. She was upset that I showed Bella a bit of attitude (which I think was deserved). All she's interested in doing is defending her fellow females no matter what.

Notice that when I make the kind of points that would be considered perfect normal here, they just can't bring themselves to agree wholeheartedly. One of them said that the forum isn't all about me, and that other people have opinions too. Bulls hit. That forum is supposed to be an extension of this forum, and as such, my opinions are representative of what goes on here (and I'm not even that harsh). So yes, they absolutely should agree with pretty much everything I say about western women, otherwise what the fu ck are they doing there? Do they think that is just another women's forum? Do they not know what the concept of Happier Abroad is all about?

I don't mind a bit of devil's advocate, I do it myself too, but I know why they do it. It's because they don't really agree with us. Sure, you'll hear them talk about being submissive, and doing nice things for a man, all the things we want to hear, and maybe they really do think like that, but something is very off about them. It's like they're with us, but they're not with us. They joined the forum knowing what the deal is, and the deal is that we have a lot of harsh criticism about western women.

Take this as an example :

http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforu ... p?f=5&t=50

I'm talking about attention whores. Women who mess around with other women in clubs for attention, and women who dress provocatively and then claim that it's just for themselves. Two perfectly valid points, which we all know is very true, right? But just look at the resistance. Notice the extent they go to to avoid agreeing with something that is true. They're prepared to say just about anything to avoid conceding. Notice the obfuscation.

I'm just going to keep saying it : Winston, kick those substandard females off that forum and get some foreign women on there, or western women who truly, truly get it. That forum is not for women. That forum is for us. Yes, us. The Happier Abroad concept is for us. The only reason for that forum is because you thought it was necessary, but it is nothing but an extension of this forum.

If anybody wants to test if that forum is worth bothering with, go there, spend a little while conversing with the females who are currently there, and then tell me it feels right.

I'm still willing to give it a chance, but as long as there are no decent females there, it just isn't going to work.
Lol, they definitely do seem to be delusional on that thread, good job Johnnyboy!

I hate the fact women defend the bad behavior of other women and make it seem normal to be that way. Its why its very difficult to find a woman who knows what integrity is. They usually refuse to see what's in front of them as if denial will make what they believe to be true.

Another thing, those attention whores act offended if a man shows them interest. Wtf is up with that? They rub and gyrate on u on the dance floor but then act as if u are satan the instance u touch her or rub back to her. Silly b!tches.
q7677
Freshman Poster

Post by q7677 »

Maverick wrote: Definitely true about foreign women. The other night I was talking to my main foreign girl and she was shocked to hear that western women turn down men based on their height. When I pressed, she said "height won't put food on the table or treat me right". (Note: she's a middle class, educated woman with a decent job.)
Maverick,

If you don't mind, would you please tell us know where she was from? From what I saw, foreign women would also easily prefer someone with height, etc., but they also value other qualities and can easily compromise on height or looks, while western women feel entitled to someone both height and other qualities.