Switch back to non-christmas theme?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
drealm
Junior Poster

Switch back to non-christmas theme?

Post by drealm »

Is there a way to do it?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No. What's wrong with this Christmas theme? All the features that we had on the normal theme work fine on this theme too. What is wrong with it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I can't see the most recent topics. Will the Christmas theme just be up a short while or permanently?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

drealm wrote:I can't see the most recent topics. Will the Christmas theme just be up a short while or permanently?
Short while of course. To see the latest topics, click the 100 latest topics link at the top.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Christmas has been over for 4 days now, I think Winston should go back to the normal forum. This Christmas theme is hard on the eyes and you cannot put up youtube videos with it!

A lot of us want to see the normal forum up ASAP!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey come on now. A lot of Christmas decorations on the street last until at least the New Year. So what's wrong with having a Christmas theme until then too? lol

How is this theme hard on the eyes? It has a white background and is mostly white, which is the easiest on the eyes and the most non-controversial you can get.