Poll: Should racist topics be allowed in this forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Yes. Free speech is the most important thing. If someone can't handle it or avoid the topic, that's their problem.
60%
No. They are offensive and may alienate people from this movement. Such topics divide us rather than unite us.
40%

Total votes: 45
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Re: Should racist topics be allowed on this forum?

Post by blurryface »

Cornfed wrote:
blurryface wrote:[eyeroll] you fail to understand statistics and history. Of course you have a large underclass of blacks. 50 years ago they couldn't even vote! But that is all changing as my data pointed out and that scares a lot disenfranchised whites. They have some weird identity in not being black. Bigots and other low end individuals use to say the same thing about the Irish in America.
With simians their condition is permanent due to their genetic inferiority. There is a reason every majority simian city in the world, from Detroit to Monrovia to where ever is like it is.
Europeans have only been dominant for relatively short period of time (1000 yrs or so) and only due to a disproportionate amount of them having autism from filthy living conditions in European cities. A Toxo infection may be linked to schizophrenia and other disturbances associated with altered dopamine levels—for example, obsessive-compulsive disorder, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, and mood disorders. From my research at Harvard/Stanford we've found immune system DNA fragment evidence of autism levels 4 -5 times higher in Europe than Africa. The majority of Europeans are of inferior stock http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22 ... finds.html but were made into useful slaves by an Elite Class of autistics. A wealthy and healthy individual will not have the social retardation that a poor and bad diet individual will have... which is confirmed in the damage that poor diets do to IQ scores and this shows up across racial and ethnic lines.

I'm about five years away from multiple Nobel prizes. Your whole world is about to fall apart 8)
Last edited by blurryface on June 28th, 2016, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's quite funny for people who cannot get laid with their own race to be racist. How do you reconcile lusting over and boning women of other races when you consider your own superior?

There's a lot of rejects of the white and black race who go abroad to become "sex gods", still thinking themselves superior just to belong to a race that wants nothing to do with them.
The females have XX aka two sets of immune system repair and stability of energy pathways to defend against energy or byproduct from autism. So they don't get so ugly/weak as the males. So they are fine for breeding with :mrgreen:
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

Eric wrote:
blurryface wrote:Not really, I had a pretty good time in Russia last week. Had 45 dates in a week. Made about $10,000.

Great. So, that makes you a serial creep. Who does this? Honestly, 45 is a bit overkill...in fact it seems a little sick if you ask me. What do you do? Do you actually have a job, or do you just travel around looking for innocent victims to take advantage of - to boost your obvious inferior self-esteem. I went on a Russian dating website and had 15 girls talking to me within one day, that's not hard to do.
With 45 dates, you must be doing nothing else...
I'd be interested to know how you made 10,000 in a week also.
Lol, so you sound like a 12 year old girl with words like "creep" and expressions such as " Who does this". like, for real Becky?". If you went on a Russian dating website, you were probably talking to male employees trying to get you to signup for the premium package. Russian women don't use dating sites. Especially above average-looking Russian women. 45 women in a week is really simple. Have you even seen that show the bachelor?

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/ep ... ere-week-1

I was paid to develop good PR material
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:
blurryface wrote:Not really, I had a pretty good time in Russia last week. Had 45 dates in a week. Made about $10,000.

Great. So, that makes you a serial creep. Who does this? Honestly, 45 is a bit overkill...in fact it seems a little sick if you ask me. What do you do? Do you actually have a job, or do you just travel around looking for innocent victims to take advantage of - to boost your obvious inferior self-esteem. I went on a Russian dating website and had 15 girls talking to me within one day, that's not hard to do.
With 45 dates, you must be doing nothing else...
I'd be interested to know how you made 10,000 in a week also.
You took him seriously? Dude he was just busting your balls.

OTOH, not hard to work 45 dates for 10 grand if you are attractive... and willing to bottom for dudes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a short podcast by Harold Covington on the importance of calling niggers niggers etc.
http://northwestfront.org/media/radio-f ... t/page/19/
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should racist topics be allowed in this forum?

Post by Winston »

Do you guys think topics like this should be allowed in the forum?

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=34845
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Do you guys think topics like this should be allowed in the forum?
It's really getting old to be honest, even though they're relevant to the forum category.
It's not the subjects but the endless repetition. It makes this look more like a "How I hate blacks" forum instead of "Happier abroad".
But I guess the real problem is the lack of posting on other topics.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Winston wrote:Do you guys think topics like this should be allowed in the forum?

Yes I think it should be allowed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WInston is not the government, so he can limit freedom of expression on his forum.

I don't think heavily racist topics should be allowed since they go against the theme of the forum. People of other races live in other countries. Writing about killing blacks is way too extreme. On the other hand, having an overly PC forum would be no fun. People are going to stereotype the peoples of foreign countries while describing their experiences, so taking it too far would also go against the theme of the forum.

Why have a forum about being 'happy abroad' where people talk badly about races that tend to live in other countries? We have a couple of heavily anti-black posters, and maybe two or three anti-Jewish posters. But we also get some posts from a couple of blacks and a Jewish person. Why alienate them by either threatening blacks, or blaming all the problems of the world on them (working in cahoots with aliens?)

The question is, what do you want the forum to be about. Getting ready of the heavy racism would focus the forum more on what it is supposed to be about. If you did get rid of all the conspiracy theory stuff, and racism, there might not be much posting left, though.

So far, the forum is about anti-western woman rants, conspiracy theories, racist rants, and travel or living abroad.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Let it be...I would someday start, How to cull the Aliens, Jews, Asians, Whites, Feminists etc etc...whoever is against humanity :D

People say 100 bad things about Indians and I tend to agree with most...

The people who get jacked up, angered by racist posts are the one who think they are the greatest gift of god to humanity. You are really not that special.

Only Arm Chair Critics love Harmony. If you seen Life Closely...Life is anything but harmony between Blacks and whites. It can never ever be. Guaranteed.

Everything is FAKE HARMONY for the Jews to thrive.

It would be best to live whites alone, blacks alone in Africa, Asians alone in Asia but then Jews would be left out .. :lol: ..that is why the chaos.

The Jews have totally brainwashed humanity.

Intermixing is done with the worse way possible.

If blacks develop their own culture...they will have respect of the world...people will visit there countries but they are not allowed as well due to engineered wars and genocide in Africa.

This should really play out AS IT IS...so that Jews won't be able to milk it any further.

The jews are the only ones who defend both sides of racism...for and against...because they don't want it to end.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

From a marketing perspective, having too much racism on the forum is not a good thing. I've seen some black posters (based on their comments.) I don't really remember who is who, but do they stick around? Having threads about culling blacks is going to drive blacks away. You also drive away not only liberals, but just 'regular' people who don't want to read a racist forum.

The following paragraph might be considered 'racism', but I think it is of the type that should be tolerated:

It must be difficult for a black man in the US to find a sweet, submissive, faithful woman. There sure seem to be a lot of single mothers in black communities in the inner cities in the US. And it must be hard to find a virgin black woman. It's probably hard to find a single white woman. A lot of black women are overweight. And then there is this culture of being loud and sassy. If a man wants a black woman who is quiet, demure, and submissive, it might be hard to find one in the US. I'd imagine there are a lot of them in certain countries in Africa. I saw a YouTube video of an African woman kneeling before the male head of household. In her culture, they do that to show respect. So she'd greet him by kneeling. In some African cultures, women are taught to respect their husbands. There should be a big demand for content from a forum like this from black men.

So I can see why black men in western countries like the US would be interested in the 'happier abroad' theme of this board, about going abroad to find a wife. I'm assuming black men would be more inclined to want to be with black men than white men or Asian men, but that certainly seems to be true in my experience. Black men may also be interested in women from other races from eastern Europe, South America, or Asia.

But if black men come onto this forum and read a title about culling blacks in one of the threads, how many of them will stick around? The topic should interest black men as much as it does whites or Asians. This forum, which is about going to other countries, should not be about racism.

The stuff I wrote above could be considered 'racist' or politically incorrect because I made some generalizations about the cultural problems common among black women in the US. I think those kind of comments should be allowed since they are true and probably a lot of black men would agree with that and say the same sort of stuff to each other. That is different from talking about culling blacks or calling blacks baboons or sheboons. that's not intelligent conversation.

Winston, you kicked off a guy once who kept making comments about doing violence to women, like throwing acid in their faces. I think a policy against promoting violence and threads against demeaning other races as subhuman is appropriate.

I think keeping threads around about problems with people from certain cultures fits with the theme of the forum. Men come here who are upset with general trends in the culture about American women. And some men will post about common problems they have found with Thai women or Filippinas. That fits with the theme of the forum.

The violent hate-your-race type threads and comments can make blacks and a lot of whites and Asians not want to be here, too. There are forums out there where people can hate on blacks or Jews where that is what they are about. This site isn't about neo-Naziism. It's called happier abroad, and the theme has to do with having a happier life, including more success with romance overseas.

Personally, I think you ought to ban gay threads, too. The vast majority of men are attracted to women. I'm sure there are plenty of homosexual sites where men can talk about that kind of stuff. But even the subject lines are repulsive to a lot of us men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ So you basically want a forum that caters to black males. Why should it do that?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:^ So you basically want a forum that caters to black males. Why should it do that?
I don't care what color a poster is. As a reader, I'm more concerned with interesting content. I don't find threads about culling blacks interesting.

If I owned the forum, I'd want more posters to read and click on the ads or by the products. I wouldn't care if they were black or white.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:^ So you basically want a forum that caters to black males. Why should it do that?
I don't care what color a poster is. As a reader, I'm more concerned with interesting content. I don't find threads about culling blacks interesting.
Well, you don’t have to read them, but such issues are of great importance and should be discussed. If doing so drives away blacks then all that means is that such threads are providing for free a service that various communities and businesses pay a fortune for.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:

If I owned the forum, I'd want more posters to read and click on the ads or by the products. I wouldn't care if they were black or white.
So don't read it. I don't find threads about faggots, pedophilia about young teenage girls, race mixing etc interesting, so I don't read them. But if some people want to talk about it, let them. Isn't that what liberals claim? Isn't that what liberals want? To let minorities have rights to express themselves? Or is it only when such expression doesn't offend people like yourself?

I don't much care either if posters are black, white, browm or yellow, or full on zionist kikes, as long as they tolerate different options and don't get offended like little girls or old women.