Report spammers here, please include profile link

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

DanteMysar must be banned A-SAP.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

innovatorsclub needs the boot. He's an agent for TPTB. All jokes aside.
soulman1949
Freshman Poster

Post by soulman1949 »

I've received the following PM from "smalik" (profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9393) :-
======================================================
From Miss Samantha Jaiden
Hello Dear

I know that this message might meet you In utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this way for a transaction. I'm Miss Samantha Malika 19 years the only child of late Mr. and Mrs. Jaiden Malika. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant and politician in Cote d'Ivoire, my father was shot to death on January 2011 by on known people.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me he has the sum of three million two hundred thousand united state dollars. ($3.2 millions) in an account of fixed/suspend in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing of the funds. He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was kill and warmed me about his brother.

I want you to help me with the following:
(1) To provide a bank account that money will be transferred.
(2) To serve as guardian.
(3) To arrange for me to come to your country to continue my studies to obtain a residence permit in your country.

I will offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account. Waiting to hear from you, please reply me on (samantha94malika@hotmail.com) if you can help me sincerely.

Yours sincerely
Samantha Malika
======================================
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks. I've deleted smalik.
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:innovatorsclub needs the boot. He's an agent for TPTB. All jokes aside.
No he's not. Don't you know who he is? He's Steve R. You can listen to his interview with Steve Hoca on my interviews page. He is very authentic and passionate and truthful. I know him in person and we hang out in Vegas. He's definitely not agent, and he's a better man than most because he always apologizes when he's wrong or sees his mistake. Most guys don't do that.

Plus he was attacked here by several know it all members who act like jealous women. He did not initiate any attacks, but just called the bullshit being thrown at him like it is. Nothing wrong with that. His attackers should have vetted their disagreements in a more civil manner, instead of name calling.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:Thanks. I've deleted smalik.
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:innovatorsclub needs the boot. He's an agent for TPTB. All jokes aside.
No he's not. Don't you know who he is? He's Steve R. You can listen to his interview with Steve Hoca on my interviews page. He is very authentic and passionate and truthful. I know him in person and we hang out in Vegas. He's definitely not agent, and he's a better man than most because he always apologizes when he's wrong or sees his mistake. Most guys don't do that.

Plus he was attacked here by several know it all members who act like jealous women. He did not initiate any attacks, but just called the bullshit being thrown at him like it is. Nothing wrong with that. His attackers should have vetted their disagreements in a more civil manner, instead of name calling.
Fair enough. I only said that because his posts made him sound like a bonafide troll.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

weiming120 <<<<spammer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

***JP*** wrote:weiming120 <<<<spammer
Thanks. I took care of it. As I mentioned in the other announcement thread, I unblocked the IP's from India and a few other countries, because they were blocking some users in the US for some reason, so we may get some spam as a result.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just banned aminklings22, who was spamming the forum with advertisements for iphones and ipads.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just banned Farhad, both his IP address and user name. He was spamming the forum with advertisements.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks guys. I got rid of them all.

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

xiaolong <<<another spammer
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

***JP*** wrote:xiaolong <<<another spammer
I just banned him, his user name and IP address. I also deleted his spam posts.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just banned Butler and deleted his posts. He was spamming the forum with advertisements.