Foreign language section

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Foreign language section

Post by Jackal »

Some of the other members here had the great idea of creating a foreign language section here.
viewtopic.php?p=74773#74773

This way, people could talk about language-learning resources and strategies as well as chat in foreign languages to practice.

I think that a foreign language section should have separate sub-fora for each major language that guys are working on here. Perhaps something like: Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese, Other Languages. It would be annoying to have all languages mixed together in the same threads.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

You've got my vote. I highly recommend Winston to create a foreign language section. If you want to speak to a man's heart, speak in his language. Ladies also love men who know how to conjugate their verbs right. :wink:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I can create a new language section if enough of you are interested, and as long as the board isn't empty. But this forum doesn't have the ability to create sub-forums. Why not just create threads for each language?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote:Why not just create threads for each language?
Yeah, I guess that's an okay way to start. If it becomes popular and too cluttered, we can explore different ways to organize it later.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok done. Here it is:

viewforum.php?f=43

In the index, it is the last board in the main section. I'm going to move a few related threads into it first.

I also moved the "Book and Website Recommendation" board down into the Miscellaneous category.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne