Regarding the user "WuFan"

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Regarding the user "WuFan"

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I think that the user "WuFan" is a troll, possibly even chilenueva/Konradsky/philosophical_filipino, returned.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why? His posts sound nothing like him and are not in the same style.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

WuFan, is this you?:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GameIsLooks/

You say the EXACT same stuff as this guy does. He basically comments on thousands of random videos about how women are super-picky with looks and how 20% of women are only chasing 80% of guys etc. etc.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

As I've said before, his only apparent purpose here is to make those participating in the forum feel bad about themselves and their circumstances, and I can't think of a better definition of troll than that.

Winston did you enjoy his contribution of a picture of you in makeup from the Stefan collection to the thread about transgendered entrants into beauty pageants? Perhaps you think rouge is a flattering look for you, since he survived that little dig unscathed. Do you think he's really a Wu fan?