Starting to write my posts in Spanish

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Starting to write my posts in Spanish

Post by well-informed »

(English) As requested by Rock and Jeyzonga, i'll start translating some of my posts. I understand that some of you here want to learn/improve your spanish so that's why i want to do it. Only if its ok with you guys

(Spanish) Por peticicion de Rock y Jeyzonga, comenzare a traducir algunas de mi escrituras. Entiendo que algunos aqui quieren aprender/mejorar su espanol, entonces por eso es la razon que lo quiero hacer. Solamente si esta acuerdo por ustedes

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Go ahead. But don't think you can write shit stuff in Spanish and get away with it, because I can always use Google Translate to see what you're saying.

http://translate.google.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Well that's great. Perhaps when we discuss DR or other Latin related topics, its a good chance to make bilingual posts. Also, Spanish is Jeyzonga's first language and its easier for her than English. But I know she wants to keep improving her English and I promised to help her.

Understand, Spanish is arguably the most valuable HA language out there. Why? Cus with it, you cover so many great countries - Mexico, DR, Cuba, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, US Latin communities, Spain, etc. And Latin America tends to be an area where the majority of people are not comfortable or keen on communicating using English as a second language. Its very different from much of Asia where people automatically speak to you in English if they think you are a foreigner. Spanish also helps tremendously for those who wish to learn Porto (to get Brazil). This one language is the magic ticket to communicating with millions of hot, open, and friendly girls from various countries and backgrounds.

There are probably 5-10 guys on this forum who have varied levels of Spanish ability. I don't know if any of them besides WI have native fluency though.

To those who occasionally post in Spanish: Gracias para ayudarnos. Espanol es una idioma muy importante para comunicar con muchas chicas calientes y bonitas en varios partes de los americas. Si habla ingles en esas paises, la gente locales piensan usted es un gringo. En mi opinon, habla malo espanol es mas mejor que no habla nada espanol.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

bueno, me suena bien.... no soy latino ni hispanohablante pero he tomado bastante clases de espanol y sacaba buenas notas, pues no tengo problemas en escribir ni leer el espanol....ole y feliz navid para todos
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

A mi me parece bien la idea de escribir algunos posts en español porque estoy de acuerdo con Rock en que es el idioma mas util aqui en HappierAbroad, ya que viviendo en Mexico les puedo decir que aqui casi nadie te habla en ingles como en Asia o Europa. Yo no creo tener un nivel nativo del idioma aun; sin embargo es el que hablo casi todo el tiempo, solo hablo ingles cuando hablo por telefono con mi familia o cuando posteo aqui en Happier Abroad.

A proposito, la mejor traduccion para "Happier Abroad" al menos a mis oidos seria "Mas Feliz En El Extranjero".

And Winston, if we have something negative to say about you, we promise to say it in English.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: Starting to write my posts in Spanish

Post by Iawesome60 »

well-informed wrote:(English) As requested by Rock and Jeyzonga, i'll start translating some of my posts. I understand that some of you here want to learn/improve your spanish so that's why i want to do it. Only if its ok with you guys

(Spanish) Por peticicion de Rock y Jeyzonga, comenzare a traducir algunas de mi escrituras. Entiendo que algunos aqui quieren aprender/mejorar su espanol, entonces por eso es la razon que lo quiero hacer. Solamente si esta acuerdo por ustedes
Bien-informado, por supuesto usted puede escribir sus escrituras en el espanol. Mi nivel de espanol es entre un cinco o seis. Me lo gustaria ser un diez. Su y otras personas me ayudaran aprender las palabras nuevas. Cuando ustedes escriben en el espanol, es posible que yo aprenda una palabra nueva de espanol (o palabras nuevas). Me gusta estar ensenado y aprender.

Well-informed, of course you can write your posts in spanish. My level of spanish is between a five or six. I would like it to be a ten. You and other people will help me learn new words. Cuando you all write in spanish, is possible that I learn a new word of spanish (or new words). I like to be taught and learn.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Nuevo palabras y frases para mi en estas escrituras:

escrituras = posts

Mas Feliz En El Extranjero = Happier Abroad

nivel = level

me gusta estar ensenado y aprender = I like to be taught and learn (using estar for passive verb effect)
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Me uno al club de los que quieren aprender otro idioma. Prometo ayudarlos aprendiendo nuevas palabras y espero que ustedes me ayuden a mi con mi ingles. ;-) lo apreciaria mucho.

I join the club of those who want to learn another language. I promise to help you learn new words and hope you can help me with my English. ;-) I appreciate it.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Rock wrote:Nuevo palabras y frases para mi en estas escrituras:

escrituras = posts

Mas Feliz En El Extranjero = Happier Abroad

nivel = level

me gusta estar ensenado y aprender = I like to be taught and learn (using estar for passive verb effect)
It should be "gustan" because it's two or more things that please you. If you are using Windows, shift key now held along with typing 1 6 4 will give you that tilde character.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston should make this "hilo" a sticky (como adherido o fijo o pegado? No se la palabra correcta.)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

E pegajoso means sticky if im not mistaken....
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.