Libtard Savant: The Strange Paradox of the High-IQ Liberal

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys will LOVE this book! The title is funny and true! lol

https://www.amazon.com/Libtard-Savant-S ... 077VSMFBH/

A Project of TomatoBubble.com *
Have you ever wondered why so many seemingly intelligent and "educated" people are so bloody damn "libtarded" at the same time? The most obvious answer to the paradox of high-IQ libtard-savants is that universities, and even High Schools, have become infested with Marxist professors who have mis-educated their students in matters political, moral and cultural. Though certainly true, the psychological roots of the mental disorder of libtardation run much deeper than this superficial intellectual cause.

For that special libtard-savant in your life that you have been unable to convert to sanity and common sense, this powerful and funny little booklet will help you to understand the origins and nature of his or her disorder. If you are a libtard-savant yourself, understand that this analysis, in spite of its strong and mocking tone, is written with love -- in the sincere hope that a bit of bitter medicine may shock you back on the road to recovery.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Libtard Savant: The Strange Paradox of the High-IQ Liberal

Post by Winston »

Great review of the book.
4.0 out of 5 stars
How do seemingly smart people turn into intellectual zombies
December 22, 2017
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase

It is indeed a fascinating topic to investigate the evolution and personal development of a "libtard". If there is any at all. Very unlikely to be subject of an ethnography PhD thesis from an Ivy League school, it is nevertheless an important issue. How do seemingly smart people turn into intellectual zombies? How do they give up their elemental (obligatory?) human desire to seek the truth? How do they turn so desperate that they are willing to accept anything that someone else deems politically correct? How do they simply and irrevocably turn off that part of their brain that somehow actually makes them a Homo Sapiens? It is similar to the process how the brain turns off images received from an eye that would result in double vision; although the eye is functioning, the brain does want to have it (amblyopia). "People do not want to hear the Truth, because people do not want their illusions destroyed" (Nietzsche)

I think this book fails to provide us with a complete explanation. Would it be really that simple that privileged students with a complex to please an authoritative figure (teacher's pets), who are also receiving subliminal inoculation with liberal values while studying facts would end up being libtards? I do not think so. I believe there is more to this. These people do not really want to grow up intellectually and accept the complexities, realities and messiness of real world. They believe in and want to live in a fairy tale. They believe in good and evil, the fearless hero and his/her journey arch, the happy end, the love will conquer it all, the Fairy Godmother, the elemental and unquestionable truth dispensed by an all-knowing source. This fairy tale, myth, religion is maintained by the media, the movies and books and "celebrities", "stars", "authorities", "experts", academia, etc. etc. That is, it is not a random event, but a well designed programming process. They are being programmed without ever realizing that there is a programmer. Try to argue with them and it will be a frustrating experience; they work with absolute and unquestionable truths, immunized against any attempt to crack this wall, so the desire to actually, really KNOW, instead of FEEL never wakes up. Most bothersome is that there is no true personal development, there is no effort to evolve, but lazy they are to accept and internalize a prefabricated worldview that they never ever realize as potentially alien or harmful. They lovingly embrace the shortcut to being a grownup, while they remain intellectually infant awaiting constant nurturing and affirmative support from the outside. Sort of like a "Manchurian Candidate", stuck in a loop.

I hope MS King would one day expand his theory. I also hope we could leave out calling Stephen Hawking a "crippled crackpot"...
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just as life generally seems to be a practical joke on me personally it seems that people are writing books off the back of me personally. Maybe I should write a book or something.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 22nd, 2018, 9:54 pm
Just as life generally seems to be a practical joke on me personally it seems that people are writing books off the back of me personally. Maybe I should write a book or something.
What about that trashy romance novel you were cooking up a few years back, Corn?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

They are quintessential useful idiots.

Noam Chomsky is the biggest libtard Savant if you ask me......