"Conspiracy Of The Rich" By Robert Kiyosaki

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Maker55
Junior Poster

"Conspiracy Of The Rich" By Robert Kiyosaki

Post by Maker55 »

The title of the book is "Conspiracy of the Rich".

You won't be able to put it down.

This is another excellent book by Robert Kiyosaki. I am sure many of you know about him.

In this book he reveals the truth about how the banking cartels are destroying the American dollar which is causing this inflation.

I highly recommend this book.

He also stresses that now is the time to start buying silver because if you buy cheap now, it will increase in value as inflation increases.

Silver could get up to $2,000 per ounce. It's at $33 per ounce.

The inflation will continue to get worse, driving up the prices of goods and services.

Start buying silver right now or you will pay the ultimate price once the economy collapses.

When the economy collapses, you'll be able to trade silver or good for goods and services because silver and gold are international currency.

I buy my silver from www.providentmetals.com
Last edited by Maker55 on November 9th, 2012, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

For those who are not comfortable with mail order precious metals, it's very easy to buy silver and gold coins from your local stores. The profit margin on Silver Eagles is not that high so don't expect to bargain unless if you're buying 10-20+ coins at a time. Most coin dealers that I've dealt with prefer cash.

If you put your gold and silver in bank safety deposit boxes, be warned that it's usually not insured. You need to catalog your stuff and buy insurance from your insurance agent, if you want insurance against theft. My friend's family lost over $100k in gold from a bank vault break-in last year and the bank only offered $500 compensation.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

momopi wrote:For those who are not comfortable with mail order precious metals, it's very easy to buy silver and gold coins from your local stores. The profit margin on Silver Eagles is not that high so don't expect to bargain unless if you're buying 10-20+ coins at a time. Most coin dealers that I've dealt with prefer cash.

If you put your gold and silver in bank safety deposit boxes, be warned that it's usually not insured. You need to catalog your stuff and buy insurance from your insurance agent, if you want insurance against theft. My friend's family lost over $100k in gold from a bank vault break-in last year and the bank only offered $500 compensation.
Excellent post!

It's good to see someone taking this seriously.

American Eagle Silver Bullion is a great investment.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.