The TRUTH Be Told, free eBook

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

The TRUTH Be Told, free eBook

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I apologise for interrupting your busy day. This is a community service announcement directed to young men in the age range 16 to 30 in the English speaking world. I appreciate and thank you for your understanding in posting here.

If you are a boy or young man in this age range, if you are the mother or father of a boy or man in this age range, if you know young men in this age range? This announcement is for you. I believe that is most people here.

A man by the calling of Peter-Andrew: Nolan© has released a FREE book called “The Truth Be Toldâ€￾ for boys and young men in the English speaking world. This is a very important book for young men to read.

Peter was the victim of his criminal ex wife and the criminals in the Family Courts in both Ireland and Australia. As a result of this criminal victimisation Peter became aware of the criminal nature of western English speaking governments. Peter has risked his life by taking these two governments on directly and publicly in his own calling. For example. Peter remains the only man in the world to lawfully video record a family court matter proving the criminality of the courts and to post that video evidence onto you-tube. That is quite an achievement that has gone unmatched for more than two years.

Peter has worked tirelessly for four years at a personal cost in excess of USD500,000 to bring out the remedy for young men so that they can not be similarly victimised. I am a young man of 27. I can attest that Peter has deep concern and commitment to give young men the knowledge they need to avoid being similarly victimised. Peter has created a Lawful Association called the Mens Business Association. This is his effort to give young men a path to live in freedom in the English speaking world. We are well aware only a small percentage of men will walk that path. We wish to give as many young men as possible the choice of walking the path to freedom.

In this book young men will find the TRUE answers to such questions as:
What is my current legal position?
How is it I am afforded less legal protection than a dog?
Who, exactly, has betrayed me and sold out my future?
What are fathers and grand fathers doing about my betrayal?
What are mothers and grand mothers doing about my betrayal?
What are our police and politicians up to?
How is it that women manipulate and control young men like me?
What is the Mens Business Association?
What are recommended actions I can take to secure my rights and live in freedom?

Young men will also find a wealth of background information and links to the mountain of evidence that Peter has published to back up his claims should the young men wish to do more research.

I have known Peter a relatively short time. I can state that I know of no other man who has made so much effort and been so willing to risk his life on behalf of young men just like me and the men he is freely giving this book to. I feel very lucky that those who advised Peter to abandon us to our fate were not successful. I know of no other man who has our best interests closer to his heart. As a man of 27 myself I strongly recommend this book to my peers. This is why I am helping by spreading the word.

Here are the links. Either will work fine.
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... nload=true

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards

John Rambo.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Sorry, I forgot to mention that Winston's Happier Abroad site got mentioned in this book. Download it and then jump to "Guest Chapter by John Rambo", and there the topic of living abroad is talked about and a link to the HA site.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

As a young man in my early 20's, I'd like to say that this is certainly one of the most interesting and unusual books I've ever seen in my life. It is often not easy to follow, but does have a lot of thought-provoking content. Thanks for letting us all know about it.