The Four Hour Work Week: Escape 9 to 5, Live Anywhere!

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

The Four Hour Work Week: Escape 9 to 5, Live Anywhere!

Post by MarkDY »

This is one of the most interesting books I have read in the last few years. It planted in my head the idea of a mini-retirement.

http://fourhourworkweek.com
http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What does the author suggest one do to become financially independent? What are his solutions?

Check out the full audio book "The Four Hour Work Week - Escape 9 to 5, Live Anywhere." on YouTube.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

It's a great book but most of the members of HA would never apply it to their lives.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: The Four Hour Work Week: Escape 9 to 5, Live Anywhere!

Post by josephty2 »

Tim ferriss is a bit progressive, almost no one I know of learns a language that way.

His book requires several people to read it. No one really understands it so that's why Amazon dot com made Jeff bezos so rich.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.