Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Not sure how true this book is but, it's interesting to read:

"Conspiracy theories are nothing new to history. Plots to "kill Caesar" and overthrow Rome abounded, for instance. however, it is seldom that concrete clues to such plots come to light, and are generally known.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, An Introduction Programming Manual was uncovered quite by accident on July 7, 1986 when an employee of Boeing Aircraft Co. purchased a surplus IBM copier for scrap parts at a sale, and discovered inside details of a plan, hatched in the embryonic days of the "Cold War" which called for control of the masses through manipulation of industry, peoples' pastimes, education and political leanings. It called for a quiet revolution, putting brother against brother, and diverting the public's attention from what is really going on.

The document you are about to read is real. It is reprinted in its virgin form, with diagrams, as a touch of reality
."

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This is real.

I can vouch for the references to scientists trained in mathematics. Systems of complex differential equations are indeed used to model things this way, and the coefficients and forcing functions are indeed discovered through trial and error. In other words, in the realm of the economy, for instance, sometimes a publicized "alert" or a minor "disaster" is nothing more than a test to update and improve the terms in the equations that represent fearfulness, desire for security, etc. When people hear about a major traffic accident shutting down a freeway interchange, how does that affect behavior? Do they buy less gas? Stay home and order pizza and watch pay-per-view? This kind of prediction model can be used to make money as well as to control a society.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

While they often fail to achieve their aims, outwitted by human ingenuity, unpredictabilty, and prayer, the tone in this document reflects the somber, morose, zombie-shuffle toward a matrix-state that we see materializing around us. They have to police us with drones, create compliance among travelers, etc. - because their models tell them they need to, or else the system could become unstable.

The same tone is reflected in "Report From Iron Mountain", another leaked, authentic document from the same period, late 1940's/early 1950's, when the decision was made to use the Cold War to build a control-regime. This is what Eisenhower warned about, calling it a "military-industrial complex".
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."