Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25882
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Post by Winston » August 4th, 2016, 5:34 am

In my experience, the girls from Tennessee and Kentucky seem friendly, down to earth and are easy to hang out with. I met several in Nevada and they had no problem going out with me or hanging out. They weren't as hung up about it, compared to girls in California or Washington state. West Coast girls are the worst.

Have you guys tried using dating sites to find southern belles? Do a search for them on Match.com or POF.com or OkCupid. See if you can find any single ones who are looking.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
Posts: 475
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 11:07 am

Re: Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Post by GoingAwol » September 11th, 2016, 1:55 pm

Winston wrote:In my experience, the girls from Tennessee and Kentucky seem friendly, down to earth and are easy to hang out with. I met several in Nevada and they had no problem going out with me or hanging out. They weren't as hung up about it, compared to girls in California or Washington state. West Coast girls are the worst.

Have you guys tried using dating sites to find southern belles? Do a search for them on Match.com or POF.com or OkCupid. See if you can find any single ones who are looking.
Winston,
I'm from Tennessee and still live here. The women are not friendly at all. Well, I take that back, they are friendly, but only in a very superficial way. They'll smile and say hello, but they don't want to date you or get close to you unless you are really good looking. To be honest, the South is probably the worst place in the U.S for the phoniness you talk about. People here will smile to your face and stick knives in your back when you're not around. People who visit the South from other areas of the country always say "Wow! People here are so nice and friendly!" because southerners will wave at strangers and make small talk with them, but what they don't realize is that it's all a show. Take it from a guy who was born and raised here, it's all fake!

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2759
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Post by Yohan » September 11th, 2016, 6:26 pm

I have not seen much in the short time I spent in USA, but I can hardly imagine that something about women is significantly different - regardless where you are in USA. It's not a country to look for a long-term relationship, men are considered to be 2nd class citizens. Women are educated to consider men as useful tools and if broken, away with them... all in all, the US-girl is trash, regardless her race, regardless where she is living...

Is anybody here with this Happier Abroad Forum who is successfully married with an US-girl?

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2767
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Post by Teal Lantern » September 11th, 2016, 7:57 pm

GoingAwol wrote: Winston,
I'm from Tennessee and still live here. The women are not friendly at all. Well, I take that back, they are friendly, but only in a very superficial way. They'll smile and say hello, but they don't want to date you or get close to you unless you are really good looking. To be honest, the South is probably the worst place in the U.S for the phoniness you talk about. People here will smile to your face and stick knives in your back when you're not around. People who visit the South from other areas of the country always say "Wow! People here are so nice and friendly!" because southerners will wave at strangers and make small talk with them, but what they don't realize is that it's all a show. Take it from a guy who was born and raised here, it's all fake!
Tennessee?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's remind the fellas what wifing up a modern TN gal gets ya.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWM8CMzw-jY[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Post by droid » September 11th, 2016, 8:15 pm

:lol: :lol: Oh come on Teal, just man-up™ and put the ring on that once and for all
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
Posts: 475
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 11:07 am

Re: Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Post by GoingAwol » September 15th, 2016, 6:19 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
GoingAwol wrote: Winston,
I'm from Tennessee and still live here. The women are not friendly at all. Well, I take that back, they are friendly, but only in a very superficial way. They'll smile and say hello, but they don't want to date you or get close to you unless you are really good looking. To be honest, the South is probably the worst place in the U.S for the phoniness you talk about. People here will smile to your face and stick knives in your back when you're not around. People who visit the South from other areas of the country always say "Wow! People here are so nice and friendly!" because southerners will wave at strangers and make small talk with them, but what they don't realize is that it's all a show. Take it from a guy who was born and raised here, it's all fake!
Tennessee?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's remind the fellas what wifing up a modern TN gal gets ya.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWM8CMzw-jY[/youtube]
Lmao you have no idea how accurate that is......

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “North America, Domestic Relocation”