Women in LA are the FAKEST!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Women in LA are the FAKEST!

Post by kairosan117 »

You know, I feel very sad for those who have to reside in Los Angeles.
They must be the loneliest men in the United States.
I mean, if you thought most American ladies were prudish and paranoid, wait til you meet these foxes.
And although their bodies look good and in shape, and they have aesthetics to make them look sexier than most people in the country,
There's only one kind of person these bitches will ever date. Let me list them for you:

Male super models
Male Super stars
Gym trainers from popular LA fitness hotpots

Not to mention
SoCal has THE WORST DATING SCENE IN ALL AMERICA!

The only folks I feel sorry for are the blue pill guys living out there who are on the verge of being sent to a mental institution becaue they couldn't even hold a candle to any of these chicks.....

So from an insider point of view, has any of you been to LA or lived there and how was your experience?
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman in LA are the FAKEST!

Post by jamesbond »

You're right, LA must have the worst dating scene for men in America. This video on LA women says it all. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiR2rKU69U[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

I seen it and it fuels me to go overseas
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

That's one hell of a signature.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

That video's comment section has so much butthurt. Basement dweller overload!
Johnny1975 wrote:That's one hell of a signature.
I'll say. I'm gonna probe and see if it's fake, because if it's too good to be true...you know the rest.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

kairosan117 wrote:
Not to mention
SoCal has THE WORST DATING SCENE IN ALL AMERICA!
I'd rather take SoCal any day over states like Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico because those places have almost no single women (In my age range-- I do have options but the women are 30 to 40 years older than me).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LA is like the worst in america culture multiplied to an extreme.

In Utah they say you can tell someone's from LA by the way they walk. The women have a totally different vibe in the way they walk that you can easily spot. Full of attitude, snobbiness and pseudoconfidence.

Have you guys noticed that LA has a satanic vibe as well? It may be from all the satanic illuminati rituals in Hollywood that many people say goes on there, including Hollywood insiders and actors.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

Thats the end all and be all in LA: to be a satanic star. Their mentailty is completely twisted and I feel bad for all of the lonely men in that city. If only they knew about an alternative to travel abroad and to live cheaply..
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

kairosan117 wrote:Thats the end all and be all in LA: to be a satanic star. Their mentailty is completely twisted and I feel bad for all of the lonely men in that city. If only they knew about an alternative to travel abroad and to live cheaply..
Okay, you've been plugging that in 90% of your posts so far, yet you won't respond to any personal messages relating to it. I'm trying to be nice here, but can you not shill unless you're willing to actually help those who wish to help themselves out? Thanks.

kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

Man With a Plan wrote:
kairosan117 wrote:Thats the end all and be all in LA: to be a satanic star. Their mentailty is completely twisted and I feel bad for all of the lonely men in that city. If only they knew about an alternative to travel abroad and to live cheaply..
Okay, you've been plugging that in 90% of your posts so far, yet you won't respond to any personal messages relating to it. I'm trying to be nice here, but can you not shill unless you're willing to actually help those who wish to help themselves out? Thanks.
I actually do help people, several people believe it or not, but they must take the first step to be helped first.
Its always in my signature. And if you PM me, I could show you how I help those, of course, one would need an open mind and a willingness to learn more.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

kairosan117 wrote:I actually do help people, several people believe it or not, but they must take the first step to be helped first.
Its always in my signature. And if you PM me, I could show you how I help those, of course, one would need an open mind and a willingness to learn more.
I agree, which is why I DID PM you and it went unanswered. For the site's (few) thinking members, they're going to want to ask questions because if it sounds too good to be true...you know the rest. I'm not assuming that you're lying or trying to use scepticism as an excuse. At the same time, nothing in this world is free, especially when it comes to travel. That's all I'm trying to express to you.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Hi kairosan117. Have you used this system yourself to fly globally? Have you ever stepped foot out of the US?
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

TruthSeeker wrote:Hi kairosan117. Have you used this system yourself to fly globally? Have you ever stepped foot out of the US?
I'm planning on using it and the course itself is very inexpensive. Still learning from the it. Yes I have stepped out of the US matrix, but I could of used reward stacking to saved more on a plane ticket.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

Man With a Plan wrote:
kairosan117 wrote:I actually do help people, several people believe it or not, but they must take the first step to be helped first.
I agree, which is why I DID PM you and it went unanswered. For the site's (few) thinking members, they're going to want to ask questions because if it sounds too good to be true...you know the rest. I'm not assuming that you're lying or trying to use scepticism as an excuse. At the same time, nothing in this world is free, especially when it comes to travel. That's all I'm trying to express to you.

I sent you 2 pms about it. I hope it explains the process better.
sorry for the delay.
Last edited by kairosan117 on November 1st, 2017, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Have you used this system yourself to fly globally?
I'm planning on using it
Answer

NO!