Why Is It Okay for Anyone to Fly to Vegas or Australia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Why Is It Okay for Anyone to Fly to Vegas or Australia?

Post by re85with »

So, it is okay for a guy (like me) to get on an airplane and head to Las Vegas, a Westernized country like England, or Australia. Family, friends, the media, and society would encourage him to go on any of these trips even if it is not fully safe or he is not entirely comfortable.

But, what if he really wants to go to Colombia or the Philippines and meet beautiful women there?

Why is his friends, family members, and everyone else discouraging or coming against him for what and where he wants to go?

Why do they consider a foreign country (e.g. Ukraine) that has gorgeous women dangerous but an actually dangerous city (e.g. New York or Washington, D.C.) safe?

In some way, that makes me or anyone else confused. :?:

When I was at New York airport, I did not feel safe or comfortable 100% especially during nighttime. I was afraid to go outside. I did not want to possibly encounter shady people trying to ask or tell me to go somewhere with them.

:(
I plan to write a blog post about this issue for my WordPress blog "Foreign Love Web".
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D