Will N. Dowd Admitted to Mental Hospital

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Will N. Dowd Admitted to Mental Hospital

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm very sorry to say things have come down to this. A whole series of issues for me currently here in Canada have made me check myself in to a local mental hospital for tests, observations and counseling after being referred there by my doctor. I'm obviously embarrassed to admit this, but decided it was better to publicize it so people can hopefully sympathize with me and my current problems here. I'm hoping that I will be given a clean bill of mental health but I somehow doubt it, because I know I'm becoming increasingly unstable. I've bought so much stuff at thrift stores lately that I'm running out of money and room in my apartment. I'm not sure when my next post will be, as I'm currently packing my things for my hospital stay for a while, so I hope everyone will be thinking of me and thanking themselves that this is an April fools joke and not the truth.

I hope you like my prank post and fell for it, but I do sometimes feel like I am in a mental hospital with some of the stupidity and lack of common sense in Canada. So in some ways I was admitted to a mental hospital, it happened the day I was born, but it wasn't the hospital I was born in, it was the whole country and it's 98 average IQ. That being said, I'm planning my 6th Philippines adventure for May 2017 where the average IQ is only 86 of course, and no joke about the trip or IQ.

I played a similar joke last year in the Philippines. Most Filipinas that met me told me I was gwapo but so buang (crazy), so I decided to have some fun with them and posted on facebook that I was now living at the local mental hospital there. It got some pretty funny reactions, but only a few believed it and not for long. After that experiment I waited until the traditional April 1st for my HA version of the joke.

I only spend about $100 a month at thrift stores.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Will N. Dowd Admitted to Mental Hospital

Post by droid »

:lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm very sorry to say things have come down to this. A whole series of issues for me currently here in Canada have made me check myself in to a local mental hospital for tests, observations and counseling
Do they have any places there for Tsar?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I thought Canada's IQ was higher than 98, the bar is being lowered on purpose. Over 85% of people have some mental issues at some point in their lives.....
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

IQ are a Jewish lie...to show superiority of Jews..

If Filipinos were so stupid how come Wesley so is now the World Number 2 chess player and a world record holder of number of consecutive chess wins?? He is easily now the number 1 chess player in Asia... :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wesley_So
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm very sorry to say things have come down to this. A whole series of issues for me currently here in Canada have made me check myself in to a local mental hospital for tests, observations and counseling
Do they have any places there for Tsar?
They have a double room for you and Yick. They're also making a reality TV Show out of it called the Crazy Life of Remedial and Retard. I'll let you and Yick fight over who is the Remedial and who is the Retard.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:They have a double room for you and Yick. They're also making a reality TV Show out of it called the Crazy Life of Remedial and Retard. I'll let you and Yick fight over who is the Remedial and who is the Retard.
They will have to put you in what's known as "the rubber room". This is a room with padded walls for people who bang their heads repeatedly against cement walls. They will also put you in a straight-jacket for your own safety and the safety of others.

Mommy & daddy will be allowed supervised visits from time to time.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
Tsar wrote:They have a double room for you and Yick. They're also making a reality TV Show out of it called the Crazy Life of Remedial and Retard. I'll let you and Yick fight over who is the Remedial and who is the Retard.
They will have to put you in what's known as "the rubber room". This is a room with padded walls for people who bang their heads repeatedly against cement walls. They will also put you in a straight-jacket for your own safety and the safety of others.

Mommy & daddy will be allowed supervised visits from time to time.
You might be the Retard and Yick might be the Remedial, unless you're both Retards.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑