Why I Moved Back To India after 10+ Years in USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Why I Moved Back To India after 10+ Years in USA

Post by Traveler »

http://www.khaanebhidoyaaron.com/single ... USA-Part-1

She realized her only reason for being in America was her good job at Google. Otherwise, she was unhappy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why I Moved Back To India after 10+ Years in USA

Post by starchild5 »

Traveler wrote:http://www.khaanebhidoyaaron.com/single ... USA-Part-1

She realized her only reason for being in America was her good job at Google. Otherwise, she was unhappy.
She already had taken the FALSE POSITIVITY PILL. She was too mainstream.

Its like the whole racism thing...You need to give blacks a chance, not all blacks are criminals etc...aka just experience America and then see how it is gig.

I'm Indian too, I don't need to go to America to find out about it. There are plenty of Americans experience stories itself that proves its a hell. :D

Please don't come to India with your fake American accent, Bitchy attitude, disrespecting men.

You have no idea, the kinda nonsense she will pull on Indians as she got that Accent and worked for Google.

Indian men will not do her...She will pull that Ex-American card on poor Indians.

She will be even more unhappy in India and find a sucker to marry her and then put her demons on him.

A girl who spends time around Indian restaurants, Chaat Paradise, Chaat Cafe, Chaat House while in America speaks about her own sanity.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why I Moved Back To India after 10+ Years in USA

Post by Adama »

It looks like that each wanted to earn lots of money. Money is why they came to the USA, not because they are necessarily poor. They just wanted to earn more money.