My Former Tenant is a Clueless Loser with a Fat Ugly GF

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

My Former Tenant is a Clueless Loser with a Fat Ugly GF

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I had my condo in Vancouver rented out a few years ago to a local guy. I had quit working and wanted to go to the Philippines again, and so decided to make some rental income while I was gone. The first guy that responded to my craigslist ad checked out fine and so he got it only a few days after I listed it. When we were doing the inspection and paperwork for it, we chatted about why I was moving out and so on. I told him I was going to the Philippines for all the typical benefits including the girls, low cost, climate, etc. The decent looking but pudgy guy went on a rant about how he couldn't understand why anyone would go to the Philippines, even though he had never been there. He went on a long and often funny description about how he used to work on the cruise ships that go between Mexico and Alaska in the summer, and stop in Vancouver on the way. He complained about most of the cruise ship staff being Filipino/a and how stupid and ugly they were and how he couldn't stand working with them and was one of the reasons he quit and got a regular day job selling furniture. He really went on and on about it and I while I did agree with him on some of his accurate observations of them, I told him if he went there and got some of the cute girl action most white guys get he would quickly forget about his bad work experiences with them and change his mind about Filipinas. I also said the good looking Filipinas seem to stay there and not work abroad, but couldn't really explain why that was, and still can't actually.

He moved out after only a couple of years though, because he got his GF pregnant and moved in with her. I didn't rent it out again, but moved my things back in and stay there when I'm in Canada. Anyways, just recently I ran into him shopping at the same department store I was. He was noticeably fatter and older after only a few years. We chatted about what we were both up to, and I told him I was still splitting my time between here and the Philippines. He said he was engaged to his GF, and she had twins, so things were costing him a lot of money, because she had quit her job, so he was paying for her and the twins. I told him I was the eternal bachelor and had no kids, but like to practice making them lol. After a while, his GF that I had never met arrived with the twins in double stroller, and she was an absolute horrific fat slob! She looked like one of the disgusting fat white pigs on the Maury Povich show that want to know who the father of their kids are. I was absolutely horrified at her, she represented everything I can't stand in western women. Fat, ugly, poorly dressed, and of course I could see a stupid tattoo on her neck, and perhaps she even had more elsewhere that I didn't want to see. Luckily she told him they had to leave now, so I continued my shopping after they left, and I didn't have to feel ill just looking at her anymore. I had to be careful to hide my reaction to her when I met her, she was that bad. She belongs on the website http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

This guy is your typical clueless western white guy. He essentially made fun of me for going to the Philippines even though he has never been there, while he is getting married to an absolute fat horrific slob of a white woman and has 2 kids with her. I wish he could see my life of freedom and the kind of many cute girls I scored with there, while he is stuck in a hell of work, debt I assume, and 2 kids with a disgusting woman with tattoos that probably hassles his ass non stop and blames him for all her problems. If I had met him and seen his GF before she was pregnant, I would have given him friendly advice to escape before he was screwed, but it's too late now. He's about to sign a contract with a land whale. She'll surely need a custom made wedding dress to contain her massive fat reserves. I would rather be alone for life than be with her and stuck in his hellish situation. He needs to listen to Tom Leykis asap.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on September 14th, 2018, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Slick
Freshman Poster

Re: My Former Tenant is a Clueless Loser with a Fat Ugly GF

Post by Slick »

I agree with you, I'd rather be alone than to be trapped in this situation. I didn't know things were that bad in Canada too.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Will N. Dowd wrote:This guy is your typical clueless western white guy. He essentially made fun of me for going to the Philippines even though he has never been there, while he is getting married to an absolute fat horrific slob of a white woman and has 2 kids with her.
I've seen it happen a million times. Each time it amazes me.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Isn't it ironic he called Filipina's stupid?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I ran into him again! They split up before getting married, so he moved out and didn't fight for custody of the twins. She lives with the 2 kids a few hours away and he pays her over $1000 a month child support for each and sees them a few times a month.

He said she lies about almost everything so he wants nothing to do with her but obviously loves the twins and feels they are being ruined by the fat liar of a mother. So good news they never married and he only has to pay child support and not alimony because they separated before that kicked in.

Since 2013 common law relationship laws kick in after 2 years of loving together in BC. So after 2 years of living together, relationships are the same as marriage and anything acquired together after 2 years is shared property. So breaking up after living together for 2 years is like a divorce and you need a lawyer or two. You can of course break up amicably and both agree on no lawyers and decide who gets what, but if one person says no, I'm getting a lawyer, the other person will need one too. Another reason I live alone and shun dating and women here.