Will N. Dowd Writing A Book: "It's Less Fun In Canada"

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Will N. Dowd Writing A Book: "It's Less Fun In Canada"

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yes it's true, I'm writing a book about how depressing Canada is, especially for men. The tentative title is "It's Less Fun In Canada". I made it up as a reverse of the "It's More Fun In The Philippines" tourist slogan. I even had it as my Filipino Cupid profile headline for a while. I have had the idea in my mind for a while, and have a lot of free time, so have decided to finally start.

It will examine as many reasons as possible Canada is less fun, from cell phone plans to the frozen feminist utopia it is. It won't be all doom and gloom, but will try to show that the things Canada is good for are mostly superficial and can be had elsewhere without any of the other nonsense. It will be based on personal experiences and facts people won't be able to deny. Canada is very highly regarded internationally, but I'm convinced this is almost all by people that have never lived or even been there. So as it is with most things, the reality is much different than the reputation. Their is a possibility I will have trouble finding a publisher there given it's subject matter, and might have to search abroad. It also might just end up being an e-book.Their is also a possibility I will get lazy and never finish it.

As far as I know, no such thing exists so their is a chance Canada's reputation will suffer domestically and abroad if it is read by a lot of people. I will remain anonymous and use another author name so I won't have to put up with any trouble if it becomes popular and all the feminists and mangina/white nights try to burn all copies. I'm not taking any chances with my safety and so will not inform anyone I know I wrote it. I will change facts about myself in it so I'm not suspected.

If it does become popular, I predict it will be a bible for Canadian men, and toilet paper for all the feminists after they've finished reading it to satisfy their curiosity.

This might be the only information about it until I am finished writing it, so please be patient.

I'm hoping I can pay off some reviewer to print this on the cover:

"Pack your bags before reading, you'll want to leave as soon as you're done"
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Will N. Dowd Writing A Book: "It's Less Fun In Canada"

Post by pete98146 »

Where are you these days Will?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

pete98146 wrote:Where are you these days Will?
Manginistan
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Where are you these days Will?
Manginistan
Hey Will. Did ya get my message?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Would it be fair to say that several chapters of your book could be summed up as "Canadian females are bitter whores after being ruined by being f***ed and chucked by numerous dirtbags, so you dirtbags should go to where there are still un-ruined females and ruin them, like I [allegedly] did."?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

1. Another report focusing on how bad it is in the west. This website gets so tired with 90% of the emphasis being on the problem instead of solutions.

2. You need not worry about getting attention of feminists, etc. Winston's profile will always be 1,000s of times higher than yours yet even he doesn't have this problem. You'd have to surpass Winston and make it to Roosh level. Won't happen.

3. People paying reviewers like you suggest contaminates the credibility of reviews in general.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

It will never be read by a lot of people. I know an author. She makes more money from the book licensing fees libraries pay than actual book sales. I don't think she broke minimum wage. She wrote books for the entire English market, travel books, history books, romance novels [oddly good ones in fact].

But hey, if you got something that you feel needs to be said, do what you gotta do. I wish I had a story/rant in me to write.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Your book will be interesting, but as for the manosphere, it will be popular for a year or two. Maybe 100 people at most will read it, and discuss it, as if it was a movie they went to see together. Then it will be forgotten.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Will ND

Why didn't you stay in PI, you had so much fun over there?money issue?

I don't know about you book, winstons book covered everything that is wrong with western society. You can try but nothing new for us here.