Chinese Flag In California City

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

It makes sense to honor China's contributions to American society, like the loss of 56,000 manufacturing companies to China in the last ten years.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/09/chinas-fl ... -the-free/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

This is the most outrageous act of treason I've ever seen!
Councilman Lee and his comrades ought to be tried for treason and executed!

I thought I'd never see that, but then I shouldn't be surprised. Obama Bin Biden was elected.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Halwick wrote:This is the most outrageous act of treason I've ever seen!
Councilman Lee and his comrades ought to be tried for treason and executed!

I thought I'd never see that, but then I shouldn't be surprised. Obama Bin Biden was elected.

Follow up: The May of San Leandro torpedoes plans to fly the Communist Chinese flag.
Good for him!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chinese Flag In California City

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
...Chinese Flag In California City
http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/09/chinas-fl ... -the-free/
:shock:

If you or I had PREDICTED that this would happen, people would have twisted and groaned in mock agony, calling us "Conspiracy Theorists".

Maybe because we just had Mexican Independence Day ceremony in Los Angeles this past Sunday night, broadcast on Univision, synchronized with the ceremony in Mexico City...

...I guess the ChiComs must have been eager to wave their own flag up north. Got to REPRESENT.