Are Utah Mormon girls a good dating or wife option in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Post by Winston »

MrMan,
But I thought those plates were never found and never seen. What do you mean they were identified as fake plates?

Btw you should all see the south park parody on Mormonism. Its very funny and not long. Check it out below. I've embedded it.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The kinderhook plates, not the gold plates.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MrMan wrote:I lost track of this thread.

Taco, Joel Osteen took a lot of flack and lost a lot of respect from Evangelical Christians over that.

Christians believe in one God, that Jesus is the Word of God, and the Son of God, and in the Spirit of God. Mormons would say that God the Father used to be a man on another planet and that Mormon men can become gods of their own planets. They don't believe that everything was created through Jesus, as Christians do, (where it says that all things were made by the Word in John 1.)

Joseph Smith claimed to have translated from gold plates, so someone came to him with these bell looking things, the Kinderhook plates. They hired him to translate the symbols on the plates. He translated them to say that the author was a descendant of Ham through the loins of Pharaoh of Egypt. But the plates were fake, and in recent times they were discovered and analyzed to show they were made in the 1800s.

Smith also translated a scroll that was actually a version of the Egyptian book of the dead as the book of Abraham. They published a lithograph of the art on the scroll. It was lost after a fire, but recovered in modern times, and it turned out to be the book of the dead, not what Smith had translated it as and included in the Mormon scriptures.

There are plenty of accounts of Smith 'marrying' women secretly. He had older women who may have helped him recruit the teenage wives. If I remember right, he'd marry other men's wives while they were away on a mission. Brigham Young, I read, claimed to have inherited one of Smith's wives, and took her and sent her real husband away on a mission.

At one point before Smith dying at a shoot out at the prison, with a pistol in his hand, a mob had him and was ready to castrate him over something. They tried to talk a doctor friend of his out of it. He managed not to get castrated. I wonder who he was sleeping with that time.

He claimed he did polygamy after an angel had threatened him with a flaming sword about it.

So I guess he slept with all those girls because of the 'flaming sword' problem.
I know what Mormons believe because I am one and have been my whole life. I am intensely aware there is an organized effort to demonize Mormons world wide and greatly exaggerate our beliefs none of it is justified. Mormons are the only American religion to openly fight a war(in Missouri) against the US government. The government hates us. They hate Mitt Romney too, which is probably a good thing.

Polygamy was not illegal in the US when it was first practiced neither was anything else Mormons did. What most "Christian" churches don't tell you is there are over 75,000 Mormon missionaries world wide that work for free for 2 years. A fact, most other churches find very worrisome when their trying to increase their church collections each Sunday. As a result, there is a never ending stream of disinformation and hate literature about Mormons from other "Christian" churches. I've heard it all a million times before.

Anyone that thinks Mormon women from Utah are desirable is smoking crack. They are in most cases extremely arrogant and spoiled although this may not be obvious when you first meet them. Mormon Filipinas(I married one) are better but they too can have "issues" so be careful. My wife has some Filipina friends that are still single and its obvious why.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco the religion sounds like a cult. the bible is a cult.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The marriage rate is falling in the Mormon church. This reflects the failing marriage rate in America, our brave new world of gay marriage and gender fluidity. Feminism is making Mormon women less and less appealing, and Mormon men are left with few options.

Why Are White Girls Leaving The Mormon Church?
http://mormongame.blogspot.com/2015/09/ ... damage.com
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Bump.

I'm converting to Mormonism. I will give this a try and let you all know how it goes.

I've been going to a local young single adult ward (average age is mid-20s) for the past month and have met a bunch of people. So far, I flirted with, asked out, and got rejected by a very hot, tall (taller than me) spanish chick. I figured that one would be a longshot, but she at least toyed with the idea for a little while. Though, I suspect that there is more going on with this one than meets the eye. She's a convert who became Mormon 6 years ago. Still not married and almost aging out of YSA. So either she's very picky or had some negative life experiences that broke her (she mentioned an alcoholic stepfather).

The women are, overall, attractive. They're friendly at the outset, but not very different from other AW from what I've seen so far. Can't say I'm extremely impressed even with first impressions.

The men tend to fall into two camps: cool and naive; or just weird. I'm pretty sure at least some of the guys are closeted homosexuals.

To touch on some other points brought up in the thread:

- You will find many prude virgins here. I like that.
- I haven't noticed a ton of fat women here, not even married couples (this includes a family ward that I sometimes visit because my current boss is Mormon). Most seem to stay in good shape.
- I've heard many stories about men in their 30s marrying single childless women in their early 20s. I have not met any of these men and I don't have regular exposure to a family ward so I can't say for sure.

Based on advice from a cool Mormon guy that I befriended, Mormons typically date in a group setting first, then progress to one-on-one. So I'll be trying this strategy out.

My plan is to try my best with this (as a last hope for AW) until I age out of YSA, then probably go inactive.

Another bonus is that the church leadership has serious cash. I've been going to my stake president's house and he lives in a multimillion dollar mansion. So, if nothing else, this provides good networking opportunities.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have a question for you all. If we moved to conservative Republican US states such as Utah, Texas, Kentucky, Wyoming, Nebraska, etc, would have better social connection and make friends more easily, since those states have people that share some of our values and are probably more down to earth than liberal states like California, Washington state, and New York are?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Maverick wrote:
The women are, overall, attractive. They're friendly at the outset, but not very different from other AW from what I've seen so far. Can't say I'm extremely impressed even with first impressions.

First, I'm glad your converting.

However, having been to BYU I can safely say 99% of LDS women are crap. They are extremely spoiled and dysfunctional with few exceptions. The only LDS women that are marriage material are Filipinas so I married my wife in the Cebu Temple 2 years ago.

Also, prude LDS women never recover. I suggest you find one that's horny from the outset.

Cebu City Temple
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Winston wrote:I have a question for you all. If we moved to conservative Republican US states such as Utah, Texas, Kentucky, Wyoming, Nebraska, etc, would have better social connection and make friends more easily, since those states have people that share some of our values and are probably more down to earth than liberal states like California, Washington state, and New York are?
I moved to Arizona this year. It's not really that much different than New York or California, besides the climate and things to do.

It's a state with a large Mormon population though.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Taco wrote:
Maverick wrote:

First, I'm glad your converting.

However, having been to BYU I can safely say 99% of LDS women are crap. They are extremely spoiled and dysfunctional with few exceptions. The only LDS women that are marriage material are Filipinas so I married my wife in the Cebu Temple 2 years ago.

Also, prude LDS women never recover. I suggest you find one that's horny from the outset.

Cebu City Temple
Personally, I don't have a particularly high sex drive. I'm probably one of the few guys on here that doesn't really care much about sex. A prude is a-ok with me, as long as she's a good wife and mother.

But, yeah, I've only been going to the Mormon church for a month and I'm already beginning to see cracks. I'm a pretty socially savvy guy. So I've been making friends, talking to women, and basically just observing. As I said, I'm not particularly impressed. The veneer of kindness and friendliness reminds me of the military. I suspect that there may be much more going on than what meets the eye. Time will tell.

Either way, I have two years before I hit 31. So I'll use that time to save money, build my business, and meet women at church. If all else fails, being a Mormon would be a great way to ingratiate myself in a foreign community, meet genuine people, and build up social connections.

And awesome temple! Congrats on getting married there!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Mormon women are really confusing.

I've been meeting a lot of them and going to social events with church members. A few of the women are all over me and are very touchy-feely (moreso than non-Mormon women). The same thing happened with the girl that shot me down.

Typically, if a girl is all over me, I assume they're interested, but I'm doubting that this is the case here.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Maverick wrote:Mormon women are really confusing.

I've been meeting a lot of them and going to social events with church members. A few of the women are all over me and are very touchy-feely (moreso than non-Mormon women). The same thing happened with the girl that shot me down.

Typically, if a girl is all over me, I assume they're interested, but I'm doubting that this is the case here.
That's true.

Mormon women are friendlier than most women when you first meet them.This will give you the false impression they are interested in pursuing a relationship with you but don't be fooled. Most of them are attention whores with no interest in you at all. I had one holding hands with me on the first date believing she was really serious. Then I found out she holds hands with every guy on the first date. I was not amused.

In addition, most Mormon women explode when they don't get what they want despite their friendly exterior. Hopefully, you won't be around to see that happen.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Taco wrote:
That's true.

Mormon women are friendlier than most women when you first meet them.This will give you the false impression they are interested in pursuing a relationship with you but don't be fooled. Most of them are attention whores with no interest in you at all. I had one holding hands with me on the first date believing she was really serious. Then I found out she holds hands with every guy on the first date. I was not amused.
Yeah, I've been noticing this. I have another friend that I've been bringing to the church (this is another entrepreneur with a successful business that is looking to go overseas next summer) to check it out. Neither of us really know what to make of it.

I did meet a Mormon guy that I get along with well that seems to be pretty socially savvy. He's been filling me in on a lot of things and echos many of your points throughout this thread.

I recently met a girl through that guy's sister that was actually different than some of these other girls. She's pretty stand-offish (with me and others...though she seems to be warming up to me). She's cute so I may pursue that one a bit. Of course, I have no way of knowing if she likes me (since normal rules don't apply) and it seems like we'll have to do a group date first anyway.
In addition, most Mormon women explode when they don't get what they want despite their friendly exterior. Hopefully, you won't be around to see that happen.
Yikes. Hope I don't experience this. My close Mormon friend's (from my military days) wife is certainly not like this. She's hot and really laid back. Pretty much never gets mad about anything.

But I definitely don't doubt what you're saying.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Bump.

So I've been involved with the church for almost 6 months now. It can be cool and I'm REALLY into the genealogy stuff.

But the women are pretty awful. I haven't asked out anyone, but, instead, have just been observing. I have a group of friends and have spent time observing their relationships.

Women do need to be gamed here and are mostly interested in the same tall, good-looking guys that every other AW is interested in.

Kind of a bummer, but I can't say I'm surprised.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mormon beliefs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

It is said that Joseph Smith said attributed his decision to become a polygamist (secretly marrying teenage girls and middle aged women who were married to other men) to an angel who held a flaming sword threatening him and commanding to do so.

If that were true, he practiced polygamy because of his 'flaming sword' problem.