More Insanity in Canada

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

More Insanity in Canada

Post by Will N. Dowd »

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/02/06/da ... ourt-rules

As if Canadian men need another reason to leave. I'd be gone before the ruling...

I'm free as a bird here with no commitments or money owing and I can't wait to leave. Imagine what it's like for the average Joe here.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Globus
Freshman Poster

Post by Globus »

This is just more proof of why life for men in Canada sucks and why I should be leaving ASAP. So basically a man has to pay for kids that aren't his own because his wife cheated on him. Unfortunately this is just the beginning and it will get much worse in the future for men in Canada. Men in North America should stay away from North American women and do everything possible to get a foreign woman. Canadian and American societies are designed with only women in mind and do everything possible to empower women more and more while no one cares about men. The decline of men in North America is a really serious threat that is only getting worse and worse. Also North American men are the most likely in the world to travel to foreign countries to search for a woman. No men in other countries have to travel abroad just so they can get a woman. That there tells you how screwed up North American women have become. Today there is an increasing number of women in colleges while the number of males is rapidly decreasing. While more and more females today are graduating and getting degrees and good jobs there are more and more men that choose to stay home and play video games. North American society has totally ruined males with the anti male laws and bashing. Also dating has become impossible in NA. Men are often told that they need to make $100 000+ a year, have to have a six pack, have to be popular, need to have a game, all the while women are told that they should be proud of who they are regardless of whether it is normal or not. The problem today in North America is that women are given too much freedom and opportunities compared to women in other countries. It is up to us males to step up and kick those feminists out of power and tell women their place.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I agree with Ghost.

Notice how some of the comments are sympathetic to the mother -- "It doesn't matter whose DNA it is ..." :roll:
Maybe that should be simp--pathetic.
Guess it doesn't matter who the nearest male is to give the bill to, either. Ugh.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

It's about to get worse in BC, Canada as of March 18th 2013, please read below. If you live together with someone in a relationship for over 2 years, it is now the exact same thing as being married! The only difference is no contract, wedding, honeymoon or ring, all of which are BS anyways. It used to be and still is insanity to get married here. Now it's insanity to even live with a girl!

http://www.xtra.ca/public/Vancouver/BCs ... 12054.aspx

It's time to ask yourself the question. What is the point of a guy even living in Canada. Honestly?

No wonder I hit up the ESL girls, and I'm outta here in hopefully 6 months.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

That's it. As of today, live together for 2 years in BC, Canada and you are the same as married. It is also retro active, so if you've been living together for two years or more as of today you are essentially married. The only benefit now is guys have a better argument as to why to not have a wedding, honeymoon or get a ring, since you don't need them anymore, you can just move in together. No wonder I'm leaving.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/03/17 ... d-couples/
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Wow, this is shocking! The man is truely "backed into a corner' in Canada because he can't stop working and go on welfare to avoid paying, as the Court won't reduce the amount to reflect his new income. Remember Tom Ball? "Tom Ball - Suicide through self-immolation in front of court house (Tom Ball's Last Statement; PDF file, 133 kB; See also this related commentary at http://lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w219.html : When the State Breaks a Man, by William Norman Grigg)"

He could appeal, but will soon use up all his money. His only "hope" is to go marry in the Phillippines and start a new family - if he has a career that will allow him not to work for Phillippine low wages! Also, he won't be thinking straight, so it might take years of searching on the Net to find guys like us who could give him real help.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Globus wrote:This is just more proof of why life for men in Canada sucks and why I should be leaving ASAP. So basically a man has to pay for kids that aren't his own because his wife cheated on him. Unfortunately this is just the beginning and it will get much worse in the future for men in Canada. Men in North America should stay away from North American women and do everything possible to get a foreign woman. Canadian and American societies are designed with only women in mind and do everything possible to empower women more and more while no one cares about men. The decline of men in North America is a really serious threat that is only getting worse and worse. Also North American men are the most likely in the world to travel to foreign countries to search for a woman. No men in other countries have to travel abroad just so they can get a woman. That there tells you how screwed up North American women have become. Today there is an increasing number of women in colleges while the number of males is rapidly decreasing. While more and more females today are graduating and getting degrees and good jobs there are more and more men that choose to stay home and play video games. North American society has totally ruined males with the anti male laws and bashing. Also dating has become impossible in NA. Men are often told that they need to make $100 000+ a year, have to have a six pack, have to be popular, need to have a game, all the while women are told that they should be proud of who they are regardless of whether it is normal or not. The problem today in North America is that women are given too much freedom and opportunities compared to women in other countries. It is up to us males to step up and kick those feminists out of power and tell women their place.
Yes, this is so true! I now don't even think men will be better off "after an economic collapse" as the women in power will just find ways to criminalise all men who managed to escape jail before the collapse. You all know - after the collapse, women stealing food to survive will be given a p***y-pass, but men will be given years of hard-labour.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Will N. Dowd wrote:It's about to get worse in BC, Canada as of March 18th 2013, please read below. If you live together with someone in a relationship for over 2 years, it is now the exact same thing as being married! The only difference is no contract, wedding, honeymoon or ring, all of which are BS anyways. It used to be and still is insanity to get married here. Now it's insanity to even live with a girl!

http://www.xtra.ca/public/Vancouver/BCs ... 12054.aspx

It's time to ask yourself the question. What is the point of a guy even living in Canada. Honestly?

No wonder I hit up the ESL girls, and I'm outta here in hopefully 6 months.
Where do you plan on moving to, Will N. Dowd? Canada and the USA are pretty much the same, both countries should be avoided like the plague! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
targetguy
Freshman Poster

child support?

Post by targetguy »

8) At least if you marry someone with kids you know the kids are no yours. But to be married for years andnt know that i bad. That guy should sue his x for adultry and possibility of giving him aids. I think the courts would uphold that and he should not be responsible for the kids that are not his. In the philippines there are a lot of illegitimate children and it seems to be a way of life over there because there is nochild support at all with salarys of3 a day. Very tuff if not impossile for the wife and husband to be together when there are illigitimate children. Unless they were married and the gal already had known children that were brought into the marriage.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Will N. Dowd wrote:That's it. As of today, live together for 2 years in BC, Canada and you are the same as married. It is also retro active, so if you've been living together for two years or more as of today you are essentially married. The only benefit now is guys have a better argument as to why to not have a wedding, honeymoon or get a ring, since you don't need them anymore, you can just move in together. No wonder I'm leaving.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/03/17 ... d-couples/
So, if two guys were rooming together to save rent .... are they now "husbands"? :shock:
Soon, it won't be safe to let a b!^@# in your house long enough to use the bathroom. :evil:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Retroactive, too. You can even share in a FORMER cupcake's debt.

http://resources.lss.bc.ca/pdfs/pubs/Gu ... ct-eng.pdf
page numbered 16 "Property and debt division options for unmarried spouses"

New laws aren’t usually retroactive (don’t usually take effect from a date in
the past) unless they specifically say so. This principle is important as some
parts of the new Family Law Act (FLA) will affect unmarried spouses
(common - law couples) who separate before the act comes into effect.

Under the new FLA, spouses may share property and debts. A spouse
is someone who is married to another person, or who has lived with another
person in a marriage - like relationship for at least two years. A spouse also

includes former spouses (married spouses who have divorced and unmarried
spouses who have separated) Under the new act, unmarried spouses will
have the same property rights as married spouses. Under the current Family
Relations Act, unmarried spouses don’t have property rights.
Why not just hang the men upside down and shake them until their f@#$ing pockets are empty and be done with it?! :twisted:

At least Will N. Dowd'll probably get a higher bid for his place now.

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/03/18 ... ublespeak/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

It doesn't stop there. In Canada, a woman can take her ex to court anytime she wants and ask the judge for more money, claiming she has more expenses. This happened to a guy I know, every 6 months he was back in court getting robbed.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Instead of going abroad, this poor soul decided the only way to escape was to take his own life. Dedicating his life to saving male victims of domestic violence and never got a penny of funding. Talk about double standards in Canada.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/28 ... t-suicide/
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

It keeps getting worse! Apparently the meaning of the word "Father" is now irrelevant. It has now reached the point where it is not worth even talking to local girls. Dating them is difficult to do and not worth it also, but now having anything to do with them is the only solution. I wonder what would happen if men started to refuse to interact with females in business anymore. That's the only way society would change, but local men are simply too whipped for that to happen.

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/06/12 ... s-consent/