How The Average American Has Changed Since The 1960s

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

America is not the same country it used to be. This seems to suggest that an increase in higher education is a sign of countries in a state of decline.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-the- ... z1zz5ZKfwg
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

In 1960, the average man weighed 166 pounds and the average woman weighed 140 pounds. Today, the average man weighs 194 pounds and the average woman weighs 164 pounds.
I call bullshit. There is no way that women on average weigh LESS than the average man today.

If the very first "statistic" is femi-banter, then it's gonna be hard for me to want to read the rest.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How The Average American Has Changed Since The 1960s

Post by zboy1 »

Taco wrote:America is not the same country it used to be. This seems to suggest that an increase in higher education is a sign of countries in a state of decline.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-the- ... z1zz5ZKfwg
Good article Taco! Even though I'm a minority, I blame multiculturalism and diversity for the drastic decline in the state of the country. Anytime a majority population of a country get diluted and overrun with Third-World immigrants like the U.S., the inevitable collapse takes place. It happen in ancient Rome and it's happening now in Europe and the United States.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I call bullshit. There is no way that women on average weigh LESS than the average man today.
Fat weighs much less than muscle. Weight is an idiotic measure, it's waist size that counts.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

fschmidt wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I call bullshit. There is no way that women on average weigh LESS than the average man today.
Fat weighs much less than muscle. Weight is an idiotic measure, it's waist size that counts.
No, actually it's simply weight. :wink:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.