What's Better- San Francisco or Tempe/Scottsdale ?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

OutWest wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
OutWest wrote: You sound like an idiot. Your powers of reasoning are degenerate. Because I think it is perfectly safe for Arab to go to Tempe (and attend the Mosque of his choice), it means I should be living in Arizona? That is how your logic flows. Because I don't support ILLEGAL immigration I must be a racist? You are really a piece of work. You would not dare say that BS to my face.
Don't flip this into a pro or anti illegal immigrant debate since I never said you were pro or anti anything and i'm definitely not pro illegal immigration. The law in Arizona has been used to mess with legal immigrants who obviously "look" like immigrants. The paper check harassment policy was used to stop whoever they want and force searches and generally gives police authority beyond what is reasonable. The fact that U.S. citizens think it's perfectly fine voting in stuff that allows restrictive authoritarian intervention in people's daily lives is precious. It just shows the lack of actual critical thinking in the constituency in these states and some idea of where their social values lie.

The fact that Arpiao keeps getting elected in again and again tells a lot. He's one of the main proponents of increasing controls over the population there. It's obvious a lot of the blanket immigration rhetoric is used to mess with all immigrants and non white people in general.
Lack of critical reasoning skills allows one to accept media caricatures of Arizona, or foreign countries as well. You drank the cool-aid dude, be sure to get your absentee Obama vote taken care of in time.
You're a Romney supporter? :lol: Are you a member of the tea party too? Let me guess you're a self styled free market internet libertarian who doesn't understand how that works exactly.

Anyways, i'm not going to discuss politics here since it's a waste of my time. Let's just say the U.S. is accelerating towards the shitter these days due in part to individuals like yourself who keep voting in individuals who pull U.S. policy more towards social conservatism and regressive corporatism.
PS...three guys told me that expats in Thailand are all old fat white guys in wife beater t-shirts who are there to screw underage girls, so IT MUST be true! Numbers of media accounts tend to imply the same thing, so there you have it, white guys(They are all old and fat)
in Thailand are all pedophiles...I read it somewhere and three guys I know said it, so it MUST be true!
There's a kernel of truth in that. It's just that I don't hang out with any of those types.

Whatever you say. You have a wild imagination to infer all that you say. Social conservatism? Haha..have not been accused of that one by ANYONE who knows me! LOL I think you should just go back to drinking the Mainstream media cool-aid you grew up on...
Your reasoning skills are childish, and I don't have to GUESS about that...you hung it out for all to see...as Phoenix93 said, WHO pooped in YOUR breakfast today?

Arizona SB 1070 has not been used as you say, it has never gone into effect- it has been tied up in the courts.
A reasonable thing to do would be to actually read the law- it is not that long...about 15 pages.
Under the law, what is left of it, a police officer may make inquiry about immigration status under rather specific conditions, there is no
"Papers please" as media has portrayed. If you are stopped in Arizona, an officer could make inquiry as to your legal status
if you have no ID issued by the state of Arizona, and no ID issued by any other state, and keep in mind, you are also driving in this condition. About any country in the world is much harsher..try that BS in Thailand and you know where it will get you. Mexico itself is far more harsh.

Well you are right about that..political discussion is a waste of time....especially with one such as myself, in one email I am "social conservative" and libertarian....LOL...lord the dissonance is giving me a headache, trying to do both of those at one time.

Outwest
You touch on all the dog whistle conservatism code words like "libtards" and the usual Obama political jabs so it wasn't a stretch to assume which way your political affiliations swayed. Speaking of childish reasoning skills, how the law is written and how it is actually applied are two different matters entirely if you examine historical precedent. It leaves just enough room to be highly abusable. Alabama enacted a similar law which has been used to harass people in ways that I mentioned before. You're also wrong that the law hasn't been used in Arizona before. It has in Maricopa county by none other than Arpaio.

Whatever is right though. I couldn't care less what you think or believe in and i've given you way too much of my valuable time already.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wouldn't say that either place is a dating paradise. But Arizonians do seem more down to earth than Californians.

If you like Asian girls though, SF has more of them, while AZ has more Mexican women.

I didn't find AZ girls to be easy at all. They are liberated, independent, and there are many bohemian groups as well. But they aren't flirtatious or easy to pick up at all.

SF is an expensive place to live with high cost of living. It is a very charming city with a lot of culture, great for visitors or tourists. But living there is another matter. Cost of living there is very high.

If you're gonna live in AZ, the northern part is more scenic and has cooler temperatures. I wouldn't choose the Phoenix/Tempe area. I've been there and it's very hot and pretty much all cement and suburbs, like a piece of LA. If you like nature or scenery, you won't like that area. The northern half of AZ is much nicer in every way. There is a big university around Flagstaff as well. Why don't you try there instead?

Btw, I'm going to move this thread to the North America - Domestic Relocation section, where it should have been posted.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Maker55 wrote:
odbo wrote:San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate p***y-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

Since you have white fever (like every other Arab) you should go to Arizona. The schools in San Francisco are full of studious Chinese girls and Filipinos trying to act black. There are almost no attractive white women. Also, if you are half as handsome as you claim you will get a lot of unwanted attention from the fags.

California in general is somewhere men should avoid (for pulling women), but life in the cultural "capital" can be especially trying. Say.. You wake up at 6am and walk to the bus stop. Get thrown out of the line mosh-pit or rugby style by Chinese grandmas hardened by Communism. Get on the bus, get the "you're gonna get raped" glance either from lispy bottom-boys or armed good for nothing niggers. Get off the bus and get eyed again by greedy bums who make more money sitting on the corner than you do at work. Arrive at work, get eyed by man-hating cunts. Leave work, spend 2 hours commuting home because of slut walk or some other liberal nonsense that cordoned off the streets. Arrive at tiny home which costs most of your wages to rent. Find some beaner or angry hippy tried to break into your home but settled for your neighbor's car instead. After boarding up the window you turn on tv to relax because there's jack shit to do otherwise, but most of the local channels are in Chinese.
You got attacked and beat up by blacks, didn't you?

And you hate all blacks because of it.

I hope a bunch of blacks tie you up and lynch you on a tree.
Winston, a warning is called for here.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dogboy86 wrote:Arizona is far from the white power state you make it out to be. But the media makes it look that way because gun rights via the constitution are still upheld here... ;)
What's really funny about the haters, is that the conservative or libertarian or states-rights White guy whom they think is a racist, is actually far more likely, than a gunless White or Jew liberal is. to have brown kids or brown stepkids, whom he loves and cares for.

OTOH the gunless corporate minion in the gated community stays away from the dark meat, religiously.

Sometimes, my Brown and Black friends, things are the opposite of what you think.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:I don't care really since I don't have a horse in this race. America could start race rioting, looting, and burning tomorrow and it wouldn't impact me much either way.
Sticky this!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:This is like one of those trick questions.

Which is better?
A. Arizona
B. California
C. Neither they are both still in the U.S.

The correct answer is C.
:lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
odbo wrote:San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate p***y-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

Since you have white fever (like every other Arab) you should go to Arizona. The schools in San Francisco are full of studious Chinese girls and Filipinos trying to act black. There are almost no attractive white women. Also, if you are half as handsome as you claim you will get a lot of unwanted attention from the fags.

California in general is somewhere men should avoid (for pulling women), but life in the cultural "capital" can be especially trying. Say.. You wake up at 6am and walk to the bus stop. Get thrown out of the line mosh-pit or rugby style by Chinese grandmas hardened by Communism. Get on the bus, get the "you're gonna get raped" glance either from lispy bottom-boys or armed good for nothing niggers. Get off the bus and get eyed again by greedy bums who make more money sitting on the corner than you do at work. Arrive at work, get eyed by man-hating cunts. Leave work, spend 2 hours commuting home because of slut walk or some other liberal nonsense that cordoned off the streets. Arrive at tiny home which costs most of your wages to rent. Find some beaner or angry hippy tried to break into your home but settled for your neighbor's car instead. After boarding up the window you turn on tv to relax because there's jack shit to do otherwise, but most of the local channels are in Chinese.

Winston, a warning is called for here.
That was a rhetorical threat, and is common on forums, not a serious one.

One attack doesn't result in a warning. A pattern of them does, esp when it's excessive and starts to be launched at everyone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Maker55 wrote:

Not only do you hate and despise all whites, and not only do you support black supremacists, now you condone and advocate VIOLENCE against whites.

And you have the hide (as an individual) to take the moral high ground over whites?