My theory on women in US cities based on statistics

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Frankly006
Freshman Poster

Post by Frankly006 »

Physicality is one part of the issue.

The reason I find so many women in the US undesirable is because in all the thousands of conversations I've had with them, regardless of the time or the topic, I have yet to have one say

one

single

engaging

comment.

The men are nearly indistinguishable in that regard, from a personal, statistical viewpoint. But at least I find them more able to muse if given the right circumstances and enough teeth are pulled.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Same here. Most of the women I talk to are very uninteresting.

The married women are the worst. I don't understand why, but for some reason marriage seems to sap them of any creative thought and transform them into sanctimonious, herd mentality dullards.
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

Enishi wrote:Same here. Most of the women I talk to are very uninteresting.

The married women are the worst. I don't understand why, but for some reason marriage seems to sap them of any creative thought and transform them into sanctimonious, herd mentality dullards.
Interesting comment about a "herd mentality" ... I guess collectivism is not something that works well in America... I'm married and a mommy, by the way ... I believe that your thoughts about married women might be more reflective of your own desire not to marry rather than any reality that married women are magically boring sheep. Perhaps, you simply don't want that boring wife (really it's the in-laws that should frighten you more than the boring wife). By the way, it is OK not to want to get married. On some level, marriage is indeed, a little boring. Family is boring on some level too ... Being single is more conducive to adventure, but there is something exciting bout being a wife and having a son, that I would have never imagined while I was single, and yes I remember how boring it was when I heard married women say this (I didn't used to think I wanted to get married either).
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein