Canadian Government To Study Incel Community

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Canadian Government To Study Incel Community

Post by Neo »

It might not be a matter of sympathy or empathy for those in the Incel community, nor to find a way to remedy it. It may just be that assess whether or not the incel movement is a danger to society.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
August 2nd, 2019, 4:43 am
It might not be a matter of sympathy or empathy for those in the Incel community, nor to find a way to remedy it. It may just be that assess whether or not the incel movement is a danger to society.
It is common sense that mass, unpartnered men are dangerous to societies. Usually, they end up reduced by war but in this relatively peaceful age, they have swelled in number.

I am not sure there is an "incel movement." One does not become an incel voluntarily. But history shows that when men feel they have nothing to lose, they LOSE it. That will not be the result of any movement, but of individual fed up men.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I think the thing is, that many people seek to vilify single men who have a problem interacting with women. And I wonder if some people seek to mislabel everyone who is an incel or part of the incel community (if such a thing exists), as a serious danger to society.

But I can't wait to see what the conclusions of the study will be.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 5:30 pm
I think the thing is, that many people seek to vilify single men who have a problem interacting with women. And I wonder if some people seek to mislabel everyone who is an incel or part of the incel community (if such a thing exists), as a serious danger to society.

Incels don't walk around with "I'm an incel" tattooed on their foreheads. So they are mostly anonymous. Most incels are simply unable to get sex with the girls they THINK they should be able to have. The ugly, fat, or invisible girls more on their level do not exist as options in their minds.

I have no respect for incels. There are more important people and things to worry about.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 6:11 am
Neo wrote:

Incels don't walk around with "I'm an incel" tattooed on their foreheads. So they are mostly anonymous. Most incels are simply unable to get sex with the girls they THINK they should be able to have. The ugly, fat, or invisible girls more on their level do not exist as options in their minds.

I have no respect for incels. There are more important people and things to worry about.
Eurobrat ridiculed me for sleeping with ugly, fat, and/or invisible AW. I had to do what I had to do. I'm glad I got that over with because now more than ever, they are becoming selective in whom they render their slices of pizza and fish to. Thanks neo-feminism and social media. Before this era, SS/BBWs were happy that a man didn't disrespect them and paid attn. to them and that was good enough to begin a relationship with.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The ugly, fat, or invisible girls more on their level do not exist as options in their minds.
The trouble is that when they are young, even fat and ugly girls can get sex.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 11:55 am
Neo wrote:

Eurobrat ridiculed me for sleeping with ugly, fat, and/or invisible AW. I had to do what I had to do. I'm glad I got that over with because now more than ever, they are becoming selective in whom they render their slices of pizza and fish to. Thanks neo-feminism and social media. Before this era, SS/BBWs were happy that a man didn't disrespect them and paid attn. to them and that was good enough to begin a relationship with.
You mean the Eurobrat who found life in Ukraine (one of my favorite playground countries) so difficult that he quit being a happier abroad person altogether and went back to being miserable in the USA? :lol:

Anything an idiot like him has to say, the opposite is usually true.

You keep doing you E. To hell with autistic losers think they can tell you how to be you better than you can.
nezel
Freshman Poster

Post by nezel »

Last edited by nezel on February 15th, 2020, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

August 4th, 2019, 12:06 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 4th, 2019, 11:55 am
Neo wrote:

You mean the Eurobrat who found life in Ukraine (one of my favorite playground countries) so difficult that he quit being a happier abroad person altogether and went back to being miserable in the USA? :lol:

Anything an idiot like him has to say, the opposite is usually true.

You keep doing you E. To hell with autistic losers think they can tell you how to be you better than you can.
:+1: Thanks Contrarian!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The problem with most of these incels is that they're highly immature, likely due to a lack of life experience. Realism isn't part of their agenda and they're unable to understand themselves, but anyway, let's put the boot on the other foot. Imagine these guys were born differently, were incredibly handsome and could integrate easily with others resulting in them getting the most attractive women available.

An average looking, socially awkward female takes an interest in them. Who would they choose?

Two important initial factors when it comes to women. Not giving off negative vibes and making her feel comfortable to be around you. Call it Base Camp or a springboard. It might not give you the woman of your dreams but it will give you success if you remain realistic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 12:57 am
The problem with most of these incels is that they're highly immature, likely due to a lack of life experience.
I keep having to point out you are talking about most of the population now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Man With a Plan wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 12:07 pm
Damn. Will N Dowd is back. Just when things were starting to level out we get this pedo again. Smh.
Please dont call him a pedo. He never claimed to be one. Therefore your statement is libelous and slanderous. You will receive a warning on your account for this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 12:57 am
Imagine these guys were born differently, were incredibly handsome and could integrate easily with others resulting in them getting the most attractive women available.

An average looking, socially awkward female takes an interest in them.
They would probably f**k her. What is your point?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 12:00 pm
Man With a Plan wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 12:07 pm
Damn. Will N Dowd is back. Just when things were starting to level out we get this pedo again. Smh.
Please dont call him a pedo. He never claimed to be one. Therefore your statement is libelous and slanderous. You will receive a warning on your account for this.
Go be a dad.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf