"Miserable in Paradise"...Canuck Seattle Freeze?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

"Miserable in Paradise"...Canuck Seattle Freeze?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

http://www.theprovince.com/columnists/M ... story.html

IF this is paradise, why is everyone so miserable?

I live here and its true, people are awful, that why I want to leave asap. Weather sucks, it's too expensive and people are rude...exact opposite of the real paradise: The Philippines.

Anyone else agree with article?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pokemon
Freshman Poster

Post by Pokemon »

Every large western city I've ever been to the people are never friendly, that part I can deal with. What I have trouble with is when people I know give me the cold shoulder, like my own relatives. As the rates of narcissism and psychopathy in western society steadily increase you can expect that most people can't stand being around each other.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pokemon wrote:Every large western city I've ever been to the people are never friendly, that part I can deal with. What I have trouble with is when people I know give me the cold shoulder, like my own relatives. As the rates of narcissism and psychopathy in western society steadily increase you can expect that most people can't stand being around each other.
Welcome to life in modern day America! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Yes I f***ing agree an other standoffish yuppie city, for some reason the worst drivers/aggressive i have seen in my life where all from Vancouver BC