What are the best places for Indian/South Asian men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
WesternWomenSuck
Freshman Poster

Re: What are the best places for Indian/South Asian men?

Post by WesternWomenSuck »

Jamessmith0901 wrote:
November 15th, 2023, 6:23 pm
As a South Asian man, I understand the struggles of dating and socializing in the UK and other Anglo countries. But hey, it's great to hear about the positive experiences in Thailand and the Philippines. Appearance does play a role, which is unfortunate. Has anyone tried Guangzhou as a hotspot for South Asian men? Indonesia, with its Indian and Islamic influences, sounds intriguing. Let's explore different options and keep an open mind when it comes to dating. Personally, I haven't ventured outside of Asia, but I find it fascinating to hear about the attention from women in Eastern Europe. Share your knowledge and experiences, fellow South Asians or anyone else!
Probably the cheapest test you can do is buy Tinder Plus and change your location to Eastern European countries. I am of 3/4 Iranian, and 1/4 white ancestry, but according to nearly everyone who meets me, I look completely Indian. When I tried Tinder Plus in Poland I got almost no results. It was very similar to Tinder in the USA, but maybe a little less bad. Every once in a while I would get an attractive match but they wouldn't respond.

In Colombia, Brazil, South Africa, and Philippines however, I was able to consistently get matches from reasonably attractive women (for South Africa, I matched with blacks only). I find it pointless to waste time in Eastern Europe when I get consistent results in Latin America. And Latin Americans are on average 50% European, so they are genetically pretty similar to Europeans anyways.

By the way, I also tried the white Latin American countries like Argentina and Uruguay, and got not results there either. So I think there is really a global racial hierarchy where white women globally view themselves as being racially superior to Indian men. The funny thing though is that my white grandparent was my mother's mother.